Hanlon
Sproule
Wotherspoon
Stevenson
Cairney
Doyle
Griffiths

Players from the past:

Williams(only position I'm not sure about)
Whittaker
Bamba
Jones
Murphy
Zemmama
Thomson
Brown
Riordan
Fletcher
Stokes

I know what team I would want playing on Sunday!..

Macaroon
07-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Replace Zemmama with Boozy, Stokes with early O'Connor then I'll agree with you.

blairwallace
07-08-2012, 03:16 AM
oh the nostalgia of the days of Scott Brown, Steven Whittaker, David Murphy and the O'Conor/Riordan partnership. Even just the exciting football and full house support. The noise from the old terracing. I'm 18 but I feel like I'm in my 60s!

Lucius Apuleius
07-08-2012, 05:32 AM
Tell you what, why don't we go back to Herriot, Brownlie and Schaedler etc etc, or even better, Kerr, Govan and Shaw etc etc?????

The Falcon
07-08-2012, 05:58 AM
oh the nostalgia of the days of Scott Brown, Steven Whittaker, David Murphy and the O'Conor/Riordan partnership. Even just the exciting football and full house support. The noise from the old terracing. I'm 18 but I feel like I'm in my 60s!

Were most of those not in the group of work shy shysters who complained that the Great John Collins was too tough on them and went crying to Petrie? I think O'connor and Riordan were away by then but, we are told on here, O'Connor is a cokehead and that Riordan is a total waster, apparently?

I would put your tin hat on mate.........:wink:

The Falcon
07-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Tell you what, why don't we go back to Herriot, Brownlie and Schaedler etc etc, or even better, Kerr, Govan and Shaw etc etc?????

I would have Reilly ahead of Stokes anyday....:greengrin