PDA

View Full Version : NHC Darren Fletcher

Pretty Boy
06-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Sadly no we're not signing him.

Back training, played 45 mins in a bounce game and will train with the Scotland squad in a few weeks.

Great news for a guy who's career was in massive doubt. Shows his physical and mental toughness.

erin go bragh
06-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Great news for him ,top bloke and a fieldy too :wink:

ggtth

Ozyhibby
06-08-2012, 08:57 PM
We should maybe try get him on loan. We could put a porta loo at the side of the pitch. Even while sitting in there, he would contribute more than the rest of our midfield put together.

Sean1875
07-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Is there any chance of him getting back to the condition he used to be in a year-2 years back? or was the damage too severe? Always rated him as a player and seems a top bloke to add to it :agree:

Ryan69
07-08-2012, 11:33 AM
We should maybe try get him on loan. We could put a porta loo at the side of the pitch. Even while sitting in there, he would contribute more than the rest of our midfield put together.

Think youll find that he doesnt need a portaloo for lengths of time with his condition....probably contribute less too..

EdinMike
07-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Saw on the BBC site the other day "Fletcher to train with Scotland" And thought it was Steven, how naive of me.

Great news for Darren though, I hope and I'm sure he will make a recovery.

tomhorn
07-08-2012, 11:37 AM

pretty poor banter likes...

VickMackie
07-08-2012, 11:50 AM
The portaloo placed in the centre circle would probably add more to the midfield. You could play 1-2s off it, it would get in the way of opposition players and probably intercept a few passes!

Sean1875
07-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Saw on the BBC site the other day "Fletcher to train with Scotland" And thought it was Steven, how naive of me.

Great news for Darren though, I hope and I'm sure he will make a recovery.

Even with a bowel disease, Darren still probably has more of a chance of getting into the Scotland team than Steven. But lets not go down this route again.. :greengrin:worms: