PDA

View Full Version : The "We Better Not Get Pumped by the Jambos" thread.

Not In The Know
06-08-2012, 04:02 PM
After watching Sundays game its evident that the same old problems exist. We give goals away for fun. I don't think Hibs as a club can afford to suffer a heavy defeat. Thousands of fans have or are close to never coming back and a hammering could be (another) the last straw.

The midfield on paper let alone the pitch is terrible, Hanlon should be in there kinda like how Gary Caldwell used to play for us sometimes and Scotland. Have him sit in front of the back four and shut up shop. I feel he is a player that has never adjusted to being "converted" to a defender, maybe a defensive midfielder might be the answer

Its a home match and one we can afford to lose, but not get thumped.

It's a sad state of affairs but i think we just have to accept that its going to be along hard season and if we make the top six its a Major success.

:confused:

calmac12000
06-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm really, really trying to be positive but for the life of me I can't think of any reason why I as a Hibs supporter should be confident about the Heart's game.
I'll readily admit that it is early in the season, but we we so far off the mark yesterday it was frightening. I honestly can't see where any improvement has been made in the last twelve months , if anything Hibs are getting worse!
Also I am loathe to change the manager as what this club needs is stability and I don't for a minute thinking getting rid of our current manager will be an instant stairway to heaven. We've gone down that road far to often in the last twenty years and look where it's led us.
To be honest there seems to be some kind of structural problem with Hibs which doesn't lend itself to pithy solutions.
I'm stuck, I really don't know the solution, does anybody else?