PDA

View Full Version : James McPake injury

Jaz
06-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Out for the Derby?

Stephens and O'Hanlon at CB. I think I might stay at home Sunday and hide under my bed!!

Albion Hibs
06-08-2012, 08:43 AM
I dont think he will be injured, just think he did his usual / the classic of faking a bit of an injury after being beat for goal. I fully expect to see him back and playing next week, and he will need to be bringing a very good performance!!

hibees 7062
06-08-2012, 08:45 AM
I dont think he will be injured, just think he did his usual / the classic of faking a bit of an injury after being beat for goal. I fully expect to see him back and playing next week, and he will need to be bringing a very good performance!!

:agree:

Bowtow
06-08-2012, 08:47 AM
:agree:
Out for the Derby?

Stephens and O'Hanlon at CB. I think I might stay at home Sunday and hide under my bed!!

Del Boy
06-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Would have heard by now if it was serious. He was poor yesterday, big improvement needed for Sunday. Would love someone like Gavin Gunning of united in beside him at centre half.

Stevie Reid
06-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Would have heard by now if it was serious. He was poor yesterday, big improvement needed for Sunday. Would love someone like Gavin Gunning of united in beside him at centre half.

Yet another who we could easily have had too.

Heartbreaking to think that we could have had him, Shiels and Sandaza at the start of last season, all within our budget - with many more you could add to that list.

Sean1875
06-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Was it not just a bit of cramp? Looked like they were doing that straight leg foot push down thing after they scored. Probably took him off as there was no point risking it with 5 minutes to go and us being 3-0 down.

blackpoolhibs
07-08-2012, 10:33 AM
I dont know if he's injured or not, but if he is look who the replacements are, or the positional changes we have to make? I cant remember when we have been so lightweight on the pitch and on the bench? :boo hoo:

Phil MaGlass
07-08-2012, 10:35 AM
If he is injured, the club might be keeping it quiet until more derby tix are sold, hopefully not injured though.

Hainan Hibs
07-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Probably doing a Maka and feigning an injury to avoid being involved in yet another humping off of Hearts:agree:

:greengrin

gegs70
07-08-2012, 10:47 AM
go along to the open training day tomorrow and see if mcpake is training!