PDA

View Full Version : Our Team in general

happiehibbie
06-08-2012, 08:15 AM
So where do i start.

The Board
I think the are very clever men the run a tight ship seem to be able to make ends meet keep over heads low ETC ETC .. I dont think they realise that the run a football team and the customers want to see football being played. I dont know who is selecting the players to sign but if the manger says he wants Joe bloggs they have to back him (but on reverse) they need to get the right man for the job.

Manger :-

Seems to know a lot of irish lads but once more I think we have picked the wrong man, we seemed to have moved into a breeding ground for managers we need someone that has a proven recored. Mobary was a gamble but it worked for us we cant keep pplaying the same cards. Again i have it on good authority he has bo contacts in the game. I rasied this with someone i know in hibs the reply was thats the Agents job to come to the manager with DVD,s ETC, says it all really

Team

last year we had the worst team i have ever seen at ER and in my opinion we needed to get rid of all the dead wood.
Stevenson was POY thats how far we have dropped. we have not signed quality or players for the right positions if we need a right back sign a right back not a guy who can play midfield up front and goalie. we need to let players go bit the bullet for me the following should be shown the door Stevenson, Witherspoon, Stephens, Sproule and Carlos. I think we need to give Hanlon a postion and keep him there my reason for keeping him is (scotlands 21 captain has to be something there) Doyle must be played at centre forward not wide KEEP PLAYERS IN a POSTION.

I am also worried about our Midfield this is where we are losing games players getting pushed of the ball way to easy also not one player can find a pass.

Our youth team has lost its way I like the look off Caldwell.
Stanton and Handling can play but need to work on the Strengh to be able to play week in week out .

I watched hearts at the weekend the had 12 players from the academy in the first team squad not one under 6ft our guys seem to be all %ft 5 with there hands in the Air.

The Future

i think we need to realise that we are a team that will just plod along with the ocasional cup run we need a board with a vision we need to find an investor and a manger that has the know how to put the best facilites to use and produce players worthy of wearing the green .

Hearts up next I am afraid very afraid

GGTTH

Jim44
06-08-2012, 10:21 AM
So where do i start.

The Board
I think the are very clever men the run a tight ship seem to be able to make ends meet keep over heads low ETC ETC .. I dont think they realise that the run a football team and the customers want to see football being played. I dont know who is selecting the players to sign but if the manger says he wants Joe bloggs they have to back him (but on reverse) they need to get the right man for the job.

Manger :-

Seems to know a lot of irish lads but once more I think we have picked the wrong man, we seemed to have moved into a breeding ground for managers we need someone that has a proven recored. Mobary was a gamble but it worked for us we cant keep pplaying the same cards. Again i have it on good authority he has bo contacts in the game. I rasied this with someone i know in hibs the reply was thats the Agents job to come to the manager with DVD,s ETC, says it all really

Team

last year we had the worst team i have ever seen at ER and in my opinion we needed to get rid of all the dead wood.
Stevenson was POY thats how far we have dropped. we have not signed quality or players for the right positions if we need a right back sign a right back not a guy who can play midfield up front and goalie. we need to let players go bit the bullet for me the following should be shown the door Stevenson, Witherspoon, Stephens, Sproule and Carlos. I think we need to give Hanlon a postion and keep him there my reason for keeping him is (scotlands 21 captain has to be something there) Doyle must be played at centre forward not wide KEEP PLAYERS IN a POSTION.

I am also worried about our Midfield this is where we are losing games players getting pushed of the ball way to easy also not one player can find a pass.

Stanton and Handling can play but need to work on the Strengh to be able to play week in week out .

I watched hearts at the weekend the had 12 players from the academy in the first team squad not one under 6ft our guys seem to be all %ft 5 with there hands in the Air.

The Future

i think we need to realise that we are a team that will just plod along with the ocasional cup run we need a board with a vision we need to find an investor and a manger that has the know how to put the best facilites to use and produce players worthy of wearing the green .

GGTTH

Our midfield problems have contributed seriously and consistently to our demise for the past few years. At the risk of incurring the ridicule of the experts who seem to know at least the players we don't need in our midfield, I think we have a habit of getting rid of the wrong players, Miller, Rankin and Osbourne, for example, spring to mind. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I agree they hardly set the heather on fire, but IMHO they were far from the worst players in their positions when they were shown the door. Even more serious is the fact that they were not replaced by players of an equal or better standard (Deegan might prove me wrong). We've only played one game but the general picture from the weekend's fixtures suggests that we are undoubtedly the potentially worst team in the league with no defence, no midfield, no attack and most frighteningly, no passion or spirit..

happiehibbie
06-08-2012, 10:36 AM
:agree:

Our midfield problems have contributed seriously and consistently to our demise for the past few years. At the risk of incurring the ridicule of the experts who seem to know at least the players we don't need in our midfield, I think we have a habit of getting rid of the wrong players, Miller, Rankin and Osbourne, for example, spring to mind. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I agree they hardly set the heather on fire, but IMHO they were far from the worst players in their positions when they were shown the door. Even more serious is the fact that they were not replaced by players of an equal or better standard (Deegan might prove me wrong). We've only played one game but the general picture from the weekend's fixtures suggests that we are undoubtedly the potentially worst team in the league with no defence, no midfield, no attack and most frighteningly, no passion or spirit..

gegs70
06-08-2012, 10:51 AM
So where do i start.

The Board

Manger :- k

Team

The Future

GGTTH

Have to agree with everything that you have said.

not looking forward to Sunday.