PDA

View Full Version : We'll Support You Evermore

hibb1
05-08-2012, 07:58 PM
We'll support you evermore:flag:Come on fellow hibees time to get behind the team regardless of petrie,sevco,farmer,any other bollocks:greengrin..A great support can spur average players to great deeds:thumbsup: We support players tell them they great they will try so much more:agree: we moan and belittle players tell them they **** they will be we have alot of power in our hands as supporters.
Come on ma bonnie boys :flag:

AlbertK86
05-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Yep I will support them ever more

but eff me i didnae ever think times would be lower than when i lived thro the Alec Miller era

Glory Lurker
05-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Yep I will support them ever more

but eff me i didnae ever think times would be lower than when i lived thro the Alec Miller era

The Miller era was utopia compared to where we are now:boo hoo:

reidy
05-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Especially at this time fans have to get behind the team and try to forget about the negatives and encourage the team

Dinkydoo
05-08-2012, 09:09 PM
I agree, we do need to get behind the team.

We all know that we aren't great at the moment but let's at least try to stay relatively positive and hopeful for a few weeks.

If we keep on sacking managers then we will never have a settled side.

AlbertK86
05-08-2012, 09:10 PM
The Miller era was utopia compared to where we are now:boo hoo:

My point exactly !! Shows how low we have stopped these days

Northernhibee
05-08-2012, 09:35 PM
God, a utopia from all the nonsense :top marks

When CC departed we were at our absolute rock bottom. Can't wait to see PF beginning to build us up, get that ballsy midfielder we've always needed in Deegan, get in a new CB and CF and get the team playing he wants us to play.

Once that happens I can't wait to take a week long GIRUY tour of all the people calling for Nutsy to go.

Baldy Foghorn
05-08-2012, 09:42 PM
We'll support you evermore:flag:Come on fellow hibees time to get behind the team regardless of petrie,sevco,farmer,any other bollocks:greengrin..A great support can spur average players to great deeds:thumbsup: We support players tell them they great they will try so much more:agree: we moan and belittle players tell them they **** they will be we have alot of power in our hands as supporters.

Without wanting to piss on your parade, the Cup Final sort of dispels that myth.........

Macaroon
05-08-2012, 09:43 PM

When CC departed we were at our absolute rock bottom. Can't wait to see PF beginning to build us up, get that ballsy midfielder we've always needed in Deegan, get in a new CB and CF and get the team playing he wants us to play.

Once that happens I can't wait to take a week long GIRUY tour of all the people calling for Nutsy to go.
As fantastic as that all sounds. Since when have things ever been that straightforward with Hibs.

Macaroon
05-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Without wanting to piss on your parade, the Cup Final sort of dispels that myth.........

Spot on. I refer back to a post I made in another thread.

A stadium of 200,000 raving Hibees with flags, banners, streamers and scarves all singing their hearts out to Sunshine on Leith every week couldn't inspire this current starting 11 to a top six finish.

Jim Scotts hat trick
05-08-2012, 09:47 PM

Correct , we are one game into the season and have just lost to a very good united side and while i agree hibs were very poor today it is only one game , time to judge is when window is closed and new players will be in the side .

Northernhibee
05-08-2012, 09:56 PM
I do feel for PF, I know what it's like to run a business that's been decimated through years of mismanagement. Took over the management of a shop once, last three managers had been shocking - one didn't care, one treated the staff like ****, the other was utterly dodgy. Results were down big time, footfall was disasterous, the area manager backed a member of staff above myself, orders from head office were just ridiculous; it took a ridiculous effort - nearly a full year - before we really got past the stage of bringing in stability and building the foundations for success. Had to get rid of a lot of staff for misconduct I'd uncovered (the toughest thing I've had to do in my life), knowing full well I wouldn't be able to bring the same number back in.

There's no quick fix with Hibs. We need to let PF get on with it, tell the board to back him then butt out but ensure there's a culture within the club that the players obey the manager or they're out on their arse. It's a long, stressful, uncomfortable process but PF has all the traits required to turn it around.

Baldy Foghorn
05-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Spot on. I refer back to a post I made in another thread.

A stadium of 200,000 raving Hibees with flags, banners, streamers and scarves all singing their hearts out to Sunshine on Leith every week couldn't inspire this current starting 11 to a top six finish.

No amount of fans will make a difference IMO, when we can't keep the ball, can't pass, can't take throw ins, corners, free kicks.....In fact just the basic skills to be a footballer......I can't believe what we watch at times....

hibb1
05-08-2012, 10:08 PM
No really ma fellow baldy:greengrin we had good numbers but **** support id love you to disagree but u cant i was there as soon as the chips were down the booing and slagging our players kicked in.
I always mind as a kid in the east watchin really pash hibs teams the cheers of encouragement when we went a goal behnd or the roars of approval for a good tackle or good pass :agree: i grew up watchin the blackley/miller era and we were pish but the love was therre from the crowd thats big part of what made me fall in love wi the hibees
Now im going to games wi my ladie and he no feeling it because of the negative vibes 5 years he had season ticket with me and he not got one this year as he sick of hearing booing and abuse of our players :-(

marinello59
05-08-2012, 10:12 PM
No really ma fellow baldy:greengrin we had good numbers but **** support id love you to disagree but u cant i was there as soon as the chips were down the booing and slagging our players kicked in.
I always mind as a kid in the east watchin really pash hibs teams the cheers of encouragement when we went a goal behnd or the roars of approval for a good tackle or good pass :agree: i grew up watchin the blackley/miller era and we were pish but the love was therre from the crowd thats big part of what made me fall in love wi the hibees
Now im going to games wi my ladie and he no feeling it because of the negative vibes 5 years he had season ticket with me and he not got one this year as he sick of hearing booing and abuse of our players :-(

No booing today and only random slagging of individual players. A large Hibs crowd today were fairly positive when it came to getting behind the team. Subdued for long periods but thats understandable.

hibb1
05-08-2012, 10:23 PM
No booing today and only random slagging of individual players. A large Hibs crowd today were fairly positive when it came to getting behind the team. Subdued for long periods but thats understandable.

Yeh i was there only decent cheer when cairney flew into tackle superbly:thumbsup:Come on marinello u trying to tell me same as was 10-15 years ago was all about the team i mind just not losing was greeted with massive applause and encouragement:flag:now its a meltdown when we lose to a better team:confused:

John Rankin booed off the park and out the club to applause when he got subbed last game and laughed and jeered from crowd when he got captains armband now starring for utd?

shetlandhibee
05-08-2012, 11:03 PM

Agree 100%.We All need to be the 12th man this year!:flag::pfgwa:flag::pfgwa
GGTTH!!!!

SUNSHINE ON LEITH!!