PDA

View Full Version : The Payers Effort against Dundee Utd - they DID try!

The Voice Of Reason
05-08-2012, 07:35 PM
The players did try today against Dun Utd......that is the scary thing !

The simple fact is that these goons are nowhere near good enough for the SPL (and that is saying something cos the SPL standard is poor).

Stevenson - our POTY. That really says it all.

Wotherspoon - how on earth is he a professional football player, what does he offer ?!? :confused:

The Defence - slow and disorganised (I am being kind)

Cairney - he did try but he looks heavy, not quick and his first touch is not the best (he may come on to a game)

Griffiths - needs a foil up front (like Jon Daly or Michael Higdon)

Sproule - couldn't lace MacKay Staven's boots - lacks a football brain

Hanlon - the Scotland U21 captain - scary stuff

Our fitness in general looks poor and we lack pace. At least in poor Hibs teams in the past we had someone who could make things happen - we have no-one who can do that in our currrent team.

I really fear for us this season, desperate times to be a Hibs Fan. :grr::boo hoo::boo hoo:

Mark79
05-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Agree with most of that but thought hanlon wasnt that bad, he should have been at cb instead we play stephens who is about the worst centre half I have seen for some time. I know he is young but he has had plenty wales u21 experience. Surely a better youngster in our 19s than that if he doesnt fancy ohanlon?

yekimevol
05-08-2012, 08:23 PM
theirs a reason our players looked shattered out their today, they chased the ball for close to 90 minutes out ball retention is one of the worst ive ever seen in a football team.