PDA

View Full Version : Ggtth

Fergus52
05-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Anyone else looking forwad to us beating hearts in a week :na na:?

:flag:

Yuillsy
05-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Onwards and upwards!

What have you been drinking and is it a pound a pint????

KeithTheHibby
05-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Onwards and upwards!

We won't beat them. We are worse than last year and managed to lose every game to them.

Did you not see the game today?

seven nowt
05-08-2012, 04:56 PM
We won't beat Hearts. This is getting depressing to be honest.

Hibeesmad
05-08-2012, 05:22 PM
I can't wait for the win, we are the big team in Edinburgh and always will be!!!!! As the title of the thread says GGTTH! I'm going for 5-1 hibs ;)

SaulGoodman
05-08-2012, 05:26 PM
I can't wait for the win, we are the big team in Edinburgh and always will be!!!!! As the title of the thread says GGTTH! I'm going for 5-1 hibs ;)
If I was a Yam i'd be pissing myself laughing reading that.

Steve20
05-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Hearts will beat us. And they'll beat us well again.

basehibby
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Onwards and upwards!

If we beat Hearts next week then Konte was indeed a footballer.

lyonhibs
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM

If I didn't know better, my Yam-o-meter would be going off the scale.

In fact, I don't know better. With the best will in the world, how anyone can think we'll beat Hearts, let alone 5-1 with the evidence before us and the recent history of this fixture is beyond me. It sounds like we need at least 3 new players and a complete attitude overhaul before we'll pose much of a challenge to H****.

Hibeesmad
05-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Na being serious I think we need a couple more players! We need another centre back, attacking midfielder and 2 strikers. I think to beat hearts we would need this, and as every other Hibs fan in the world I hope we smash them. Just got to keep the faith!

sh00byd00
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Na being serious I think we need a couple more players! We need another centre back, attacking midfielder and 2 strikers. I think to beat hearts we would need this, and as every other Hibs fan in the world I hope we smash them. Just got to keep the faith!

Nae offence, but your maths need some work. I also happen to think you're a Hearts fan on the wind up, but ... hey, that's just my opinion.

Hibs7
05-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Any hope we had has gone after todays display

Saorsa
05-08-2012, 07:28 PM
http://hcam.com.au/forum/download/file.php?id=12219

Macaroon
05-08-2012, 07:28 PM
If we beat Hearts next week then Konte was indeed a footballer.

Where is blackpoolhibs with his bath of beans?

hibees 7062
05-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Nae offence, but your maths need some work. I also happen to think you're a Hearts fan on the wind up, but ... hey, that's just my opinion.

:greengrin

bruno
05-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Hearts will beat us. And they'll beat us well again.

Having been at the game yesterday where we played 2 teenage full backs one making debut at 17 and finishing game with 8 academy players i think we are significantly weaker than last season. No skacel or black and very little back up i'm not sure it'll be walk over many are suggesting.

The Voice Of Reason
05-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Having been at the game yesterday where we played 2 teenage full backs one making debut at 17 and finishing game with 8 academy players i think we are significantly weaker than last season. No skacel or black and very little back up i'm not sure it'll be walk over many are suggesting.

Aye, but you still have Webster, Zaliukus, Driver, Sutton, Barr, Templeton etc etc

I would be astounded (and delighted) if Hearts do not win next week's derby.

Macaroon
05-08-2012, 08:20 PM

You have lost Beattie, Skacel, Black, good players, yes, but not everything.

We lost virtually our entire starting 11 which was crap anyway. We managed to bring 2 of them back and plug some holes with new signings. But we are weaker than last season. I can see it being 2 or 3 nil. Nevertheless I'll be there and will be bouncing around like a loony if i'm proved wrong.

Hibeesmad
05-08-2012, 08:42 PM

I appreciate your opinion but i can promise u im not a yam, i go and watch hibs every week and i will continue to do that as i have done the last 3 years. Im just fed up of sharing negative comments and being depressed and worried all the time is not helping, i want hibs to win every game. i know that wont happen but being worried about it is not doing anybody any good. Lets just go into this hearts game, get a win and shut them up. GGTTH

Fergus52
05-08-2012, 11:19 PM
The thread was a wind up to see if anyone would bite, I do think we will probably lose next week.

I was there today, we were poor, but nowhere near as bad as people are saying. The whole forum is suffering from a severe case of melodram patheticism.

hfc rd
05-08-2012, 11:53 PM
I really hope we win but at the same time, I really just can't see anything other than a hearts win. I hope I'm wrong.

LioNeilMessi
06-08-2012, 12:29 AM

What annoys me most about the derbies is that it doesn't seem to matter who Hearts play, they always come out looking up for the game. Whilst we could play Fabregas and he would appear clueless as to how to play football.

06-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Hearts will most likely win on sunday because as usual they will turn up far more up for it and will have far more desire to win, our players as usual will look scared, un-intimidating and as usual just let hearts get away with what they like. Sad but true, I hope im proved wrong but sadly, I rarely am in derbies!

basehibby
06-08-2012, 04:14 PM
The thread was a wind up to see if anyone would bite, I do think we will probably lose next week.

I was there today, we were poor, but nowhere near as bad as people are saying. The whole forum is suffering from a severe case of melodram patheticism.

:thumbsup: Thanks for the giggle - it IS just one game of football so we SHOULD be in with a chance - here's hoping we're in for a pleasant surprise - would do our chances no harm at all to have 3 stands full of Hibbys there cheering them on on "sell out saturday/sunday" - with a sunday afternoon KO for TV I wonder what the chances of that are?

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Yes.

Big_Franck
06-08-2012, 04:29 PM
We are horrendous at the minute, but looking at the Hearts team from the weekend I really donīt think we have as much to fear as some seem to think. Yes, they probably have a better team than us, but we should not be accepting a defeat. If we go into the stadium with that attitude next week we may as well not turn up.

Here is the Hearts team from last weekend:

J MacDonald
C Paterson
A Webster
M Zaliukas
K McHattie
D Templeton
R McGowan
S Robinson
A Driver
D Barr
J Sutton

Subs:
M Ridgers
J Holt
D McGowan
G Smith
M Taouil
A Novikovas
D Carrick

World beaters they are not. With Deegan in the middle, Stephens out the team and hopefully a new signing with a bit of presence up front we can give them a game.

Get intae them! :flag::flag: