PDA

View Full Version : Play more young talent!

Liam89
05-08-2012, 02:56 PM
We need to play some of our youngsters. Read some of their twitters you can see they have passion and are frustrated at a lack of opportunity. Some of the players i saw playing today had no passion and couldn't give a **** about the scoreline or hibs. We need to create our own talent and not sign more dross that will only let us down.

3pm
05-08-2012, 03:02 PM
No sure.

Caldwell and Handling contributed little. No criticism cos Messi would struggle with they *******s.

Probably do them more harm than good just now.

number9dream
05-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Absolutely! Stanton, Handling & Caldwell should all get a chance rather than bringing in more sub-standard dross.
Do we have a young right-back on the books? Clancy aint a full-back that's for sure.
Can't see it happening under PF, who is an overly cautious wee fella, totally out of his depth...

down-the-slope
05-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Absolutely! Stanton, Handling & Caldwell should all get a chance rather than bringing in more sub-standard dross.
Do we have a young right-back on the books? Clancy aint a full-back that's for sure.
Can't see it happening under PF, who is an overly cautious wee fella, totally out of his depth...

He said they would get their chance this season. Two got on the pitch today and thats first match..woud not expect 3/4 starting, but as long as they are on the bench and getting match time they will soon push out the passengers I feel

Liam89
05-08-2012, 03:20 PM
He said they would get their chance this season. Two got on the pitch today and thats first match..woud not expect 3/4 starting, but as long as they are on the bench and getting match time they will soon push out the passengers I feel

Let's hope this happens!

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Let's hope this happens!

Well, they certainly can't be any worse than this shower we have now

LeighLoyal
05-08-2012, 03:31 PM
I wish he'd just go to a 442 and forget this 4231 stuff. I'd go with Doyle and Griffiths, I actually thought Doyle was okay today, but Griffiths was isolated. His tactics were honking whatever they were.

KeithTheHibby
05-08-2012, 04:11 PM
We need to play some of our youngsters. Read some of their twitters you can see they have passion and are frustrated at a lack of opportunity. Some of the players i saw playing today had no passion and couldn't give a **** about the scoreline or hibs. We need to create our own talent and not sign more dross that will only let us down.

If these guys were any good and showed the passion then surely it would show in training when the management team can watch?

Of course we could just select a team based on what they say on twitter.:confused:

Eyrie
05-08-2012, 04:23 PM
I wish he'd just go to a 442 and forget this 4231 stuff. I'd go with Doyle and Griffiths, I actually thought Doyle was okay today, but Griffiths was isolated. His tactics were honking whatever they were.

I'd have liked to see Griffiths playing deeper as the lone striker to drag their CHs up. Instead of giving possession away with every long ball, he could have had a chance with balls over the top. Doyle and Sproule are no slouchs either.

The long balls were a reaction to our lack of a midfield, so we need at least one and preferably two new faces to join Cairney and Deegan. Any word on Forsyth?