PDA

View Full Version : Well done to the Hibs support

Graham Law
05-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Watching from a far here in OZ I am amazed to see the great numbers of away Hibs fans still attending. Frickin disgrace how far this club has gone back in the short two years I have been over here.

I was back for the final but think it will be sometime before this mob get Hibs back to the national stadium.

If a team has no flair or creativity you have got to have passion and guts to be willing to put yourself on the line for the jersey and for your team mates

This team has none of the above and look like they just meet 5 mins before the game started.......... Bad times ahead i fear !!!!!

Offside Trap
05-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Watching from a far here in OZ I am amazed to see the great numbers of away Hibs fans still attending. Frickin disgrace how far this club has gone back in the short two years I have been over here.

I was back for the final but think it will be sometime before this mob get Hibs back to the national stadium.

If a team has no flair or creativity you have got to have passion and guts to be willing to put yourself on the line for the jersey and for your team mates

This team has none of the above and look like they just meet 5 mins before the game started.......... Bad times ahead i fear !!!!!

Indeed - the strength of the Hibs support today was fantastic. A singular highlight in an afternoon that was just incredibly demoralising. Whilst we have no divine right to success, the payback to us at the moment from Hibernian Football Club is simply dreadful.