PDA

View Full Version : Big day ahead

totalfootball
04-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Totally buzzed for tomorrow, yes it's certainly not he strongest job team we've seen enter a new season but I believe by the end of August well definitely have a squad that will make top 6 and be a considerable improvement on last season. Gonna put my money where my mouth is and purchase my first season ticket in 3 years in Monday as well, never mind the travelling to see a decent hibs team giving 100% that's all I (we) ask GGTTH

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Whats a job team?

marinello59
04-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Totally buzzed for tomorrow, yes it's certainly not he strongest job team we've seen enter a new season but I believe by the end of August well definitely have a squad that will make top 6 and be a considerable improvement on last season. Gonna put my money where my mouth is and purchase my first season ticket in 3 years in Monday as well, never mind the travelling to see a decent hibs team giving 100% that's all I (we) ask GGTTH

Good for you, that's a whole lot of travelling ahead. The Ross County game will feel like a home match.:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
04-08-2012, 07:04 PM

Nice one sure Roy Castle sung a song about that ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jzWRYr-b_Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

NAE NOOKIE
05-08-2012, 07:37 AM

Hats off TF ...... and I moan about a 40 mile trip up the A7 on a Saturday :greengrin