PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian web site

HoboHarry
04-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Perhaps this has been covered before, but why does everything take an age to change on the Hibs web site? For example, Martin Scott is still listed in our midfield and I will confidently predict that it will take at least a week for Gary Deegan to appear there. What is so difficult about this?

Hiber-nation
04-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Perhaps this has been covered before, but why does everything take an age to change on the Hibs web site? For example, Martin Scott is still listed in our midfield and I will confidently predict that it will take at least a week for Gary Deegan to appear there. What is so difficult about this?

Its been like this since time began. Probably lack of resources is the excuse although they're always quick enough to put stuff on the front page if its advertising the new kit or STs.

Lucius Apuleius
04-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Its been like this since time began. Probably lack of resources is the excuse although they're always quick enough to put stuff on the front page if its advertising the new kit or STs.

Resources will be the issue. I am not sure but I would not think we will have a full time web guy employed by Hibs. The STs please and kit stuff will be easy enough to do as it is probably planned for a specific date some time before. Plenty other places to get Hibs news without having to worry about the official site.

HibsMax
04-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Resources will be the issue. I am not sure but I would not think we will have a full time web guy employed by Hibs. The STs please and kit stuff will be easy enough to do as it is probably planned for a specific date some time before. Plenty other places to get Hibs news without having to worry about the official site.

There might be plenty of other places to go but why shouldn't Hibs fans expect their own team site to be THE best place to go for news, etc? I think it's pretty embarrassing. It can't take more than 5 minutes to update the team roster. Gimme the password, I'll do it! ;)

Twa Cairpets
04-08-2012, 05:46 PM
There might be plenty of other places to go but why shouldn't Hibs fans expect their own team site to be THE best place to go for news, etc? I think it's pretty embarrassing. It can't take more than 5 minutes to update the team roster. Gimme the password, I'll do it! ;)

Martin Scott is on loan so he's still our player.

Another classic thread showing some Hibbies being content to moan at anything.

IWasThere2016
04-08-2012, 06:03 PM

Another post needlessly supporting the club :wink:

It could state he is on loan - as this happened weeks ago. One notion of a website is real-time information is it not?

Mibbes Aye
04-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Another post needlessly supporting the club :wink:

It could state he is on loan - as this happened weeks ago. One notion of a website is real-time information is it not?

Have a word with yourself. How could showing support for Hibs ever be described as needless?

Oh yeah, :wink:

HibsMax
04-08-2012, 06:40 PM

I agree with a lot of what you say but the Hibs website could be better.

Lucius Apuleius
05-08-2012, 05:50 AM

That may be an option. Embarrassing????? Wow. That's all.