PDA

View Full Version : Positive Hibs Thread - Beware!

andy1875
03-08-2012, 04:20 PM
I thought I'd post a wee positive story in relation to the Hibs marketing/ticket side. My mum, sister and girlfriend all bought tickets together for the East Stand for the derby when it was planned for the Saturday. Anyhow as we know the game has since been switched to the Sunday, thus meaning my sister can no longer attend due to other commitments. My mum went down to the shop today and explained that one person could no longer go due to the switch. A full £28 refund was given with no argument and the ticket office said they fully understood that people may be caught out due to the late rescheduling.

I have to say I am amazed that a refund was given and think its a fantastic gesture. So, not a huge amount of cash but nevertheless well done Hibs. Credit where it's due.

GGTTH

HibsMax
03-08-2012, 04:23 PM
I thought I'd post a wee positive story in relation to the Hibs marketing/ticket side. My mum, sister and girlfriend all bought tickets together for the East Stand for the derby when it was planned for the Saturday. Anyhow as we know the game has since been switched to the Sunday, thus meaning my sister can no longer attend due to other commitments. My mum went down to the shop today and explained that one person could no longer go due to the switch. A full £28 refund was given with no argument and the ticket office said they fully understood that people may be caught out due to the late rescheduling.

I have to say I am amazed that a refund was given and think its a fantastic gesture. So, not a huge amount of cash but nevertheless well done Hibs. Credit where it's due.

GGTTH

Heresy!!!

Seriously, nice one!

Captain Trips
03-08-2012, 04:28 PM
I will have no positivity on here :greengrin. No honestly in this day and age so many companies give you run around and moan so indeed glad it was sorted in the manner it was.

VickMackie
03-08-2012, 04:37 PM
This will quickly turn into a negative with people wanting money back on their season tickets as well!

Nando™
03-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Hibs giving money away?

PETRIIIIEEEEEEEEE :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:whistle:

Lucius Apuleius
03-08-2012, 04:56 PM
:protest:

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Fenlon seems to have got rid of the mullet he was sporting in Belgium, another positive. :thumbsup: Things are starting to click into place. :greengrin

Lang Toun Hibs
03-08-2012, 05:31 PM

GGTTH

Nothing but positive things to say about Judith and the team in the ticket office - always extremely helpful.

Piqué
03-08-2012, 05:41 PM
I can't attend at least half of the games. Will they give me half my money back? :wink:

andy1875
03-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Nothing but positive things to say about Judith and the team in the ticket office - always extremely helpful.

Yeah I have to agree but thought it was refreshing to hear some positive news coming from ER, as small a gesture as it is.

I thought the policy would be no refunds and to be honest, that would have been fair game! As I said, good PR for the club in my view.

BurghHibby
03-08-2012, 08:50 PM
I got my money back last Saturday with no quibbles as well for the postponed Rapid game, I couldn't get to the shop before due to work and being away on holiday, so aye well done Hibs - I was expecting a bit of hassle but was pleasantly surprised, I even gave the refund cash for the two tickets to my laddie as well.
:thumbsup:

Iain G
03-08-2012, 09:52 PM

GGTTH

Well that's Mark Kerr not signing now... :greengrin:wink: