PDA

View Full Version : payment plan deadline 5pm today.

matty_f
03-08-2012, 02:04 PM
If you're wanting to spread the cost of your season ticket you've got til 5pm tonight to get on the payment plan.

Steviethebear
03-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Typical Hibs, could have sold a good number of ST this week if some decent signings had been made prior to this offer ending today :confused: Doesn't make sense to me

marinello59
03-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Typical Hibs, could have sold a good number of ST this week if some decent signings had been made prior to this offer ending today :confused: Doesn't make sense to me

The club really can't win can they? Geezus, I really do despair at the capacity for moaning about absolutely everything on here.

matty_f
03-08-2012, 02:39 PM

Could have made the signing if a lot of season tickets were bought.

Pretty Boy
03-08-2012, 02:47 PM
The club really can't win can they? Geezus, I really do despair at the capacity for moaning about absolutely everything on here.

Oh come on now, every other thread has multiple posts running the club.down at any opportunity. Why should this one be any different?

****ing booooooooooooo.

Chuck Rhoades
03-08-2012, 02:52 PM
I bet you still wouldn't have renewed if we had signed a player.

CraigHibee
03-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Proud to say i've done my bit :greengrin haven't had a season ticket for a few years but have been to as many home games as i could manage.

matty_f
03-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Proud to say i've done my bit :greengrin haven't had a season ticket for a few years but have been to as many home games as i could manage.

:thumbsup: well done chief!

Baldy Foghorn
03-08-2012, 03:24 PM

Should change his monicker to "steviethebearwithasairheid"

Steviethebear
03-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Ur missing the point, to offer this deal it has to be backed up with a sign of intent regarding the quality of signing PF has told us Hibs want, I am sure we will sign players before the window closes but would have liked to have seen this before the offer ended that's all, to give us a boost, not a moan merely a critique, and yes I have a ST

scoopyboy
03-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Ur missing the point, to offer this deal it has to be backed up with a sign of intent regarding the quality of signing PF has told us Hibs want, I am sure we will sign players before the window closes but would have liked to have seen this before the offer ended that's all, to give us a boost, not a moan merely a critique, and yes I have a ST

For Ibrox?

JohnStephens91
03-08-2012, 03:32 PM

Williams, Clancy, Cairney, McPake and Griffiths? :confused:

We all want more but fans know that Hibs can't really sign new players unless the fans buy season tickets. The 5 we have signed are good additions and two players we're happy to see returning.

Chuck Rhoades
03-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Don't think you appreciate how difficult it is to signing quality players.

Who would you suggest we go and sign?

Who is available?

We perhaps missed out on Shiels, McGinn, Hayes, Sandaza, Black, although I am unsure if we were ever interested in them.

RIP
03-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I bet it used to be a lot easier for Hibs to sign players before we started flirting with relegation.

Up to a few years ago, you could almost guarantee if Motherwell, Killie, St Johnstone, Inverness or St Mirren were interested in the same player that they would pick us

Now they will most likely pick one of our SPL rivals

Our reputation for shedding managers and the next guy binning the previous managers picks won't help either

Anyway - back on topic - I'm sure there will still be a few last-minute renewals next week

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2012, 04:10 PM
I bet it used to be a lot easier for Hibs to sign players before we started flirting with relegation.

Up to a few years ago, you could almost guarantee if Motherwell, Killie, St Johnstone, Inverness or St Mirren were interested in the same player that they would pick us

Now they will most likely pick one of our SPL rivals

Our reputation for shedding managers and the next guy binning the previous managers picks won't help either

Anyway - back on topic - I'm sure there will still be a few last-minute renewals next week

More reasons why the people in charge of our club should be leading the way, and putting some money up front for any new signings in my opinion.

HibsMax
03-08-2012, 04:15 PM
I think you're missing the point. Hibs provided a way for fans to buy a ticket that they couldn't necessarily afford otherwise.

RIP
03-08-2012, 04:27 PM
More reasons why the people in charge of our club should be leading the way, and putting some money up front for any new signings in my opinion.

Gary - I think that's fair comment

However I'm not sure what would be a safe funding model. I thought I'd run the rule over our management

Sir Tom's has confirmed his role to be 'Safety Net' nothing more. I can't see him 'investing' any of his own money. It wouldn't be an investment anyway - more of a charitable donation

Rod was brought to Hibs in '91 manage that transfer of ownership. Rod's role is 'Business Model'. He won't be skint but I think he's too shrewd to use his family money to 'invest' in Hibs

Some of the other Board members e.g. Brian Houston, Amanda Jones, Bruce Langham are non-exec and like Petrie don't take a wage. They are definitely not a source of investment

Three other Board members are 'Full-Time Staff' - Scott Lindsay, Garry O'Hagan and Jamie Marwick. After that you have other 'Full-Time Staff' managers such as Andrew Sleight, Russell Smith, Judith Ireland. None of these people are potential 'Investors'

I guess management could try and get the bank to lend us money again. But the only security we can offer is future season ticket sales. Oops - Craig Whyte!! Don't think we should go down that route - do you?

So last but not least is another loan from one of Sir Tom's companies. But don't we still owe them for the East Stand?

I'm already in over my head here. Where's Caversham Green when we need him!!

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Gary - I think that's fair comment

However I'm not sure what would be a safe funding model. I thought I'd run the rule over our management

Sir Tom's has confirmed his role to be 'Safety Net' nothing more. I can't see him 'investing' any of his own money. It wouldn't be an investment anyway - more of a charitable donation

Rod was brought to Hibs in '91 manage that transfer of ownership. Rod's role is 'Business Model'. He won't be skint but I think he's too shrewd to use his family money to 'invest' in Hibs

Some of the other Board members e.g. Brian Houston, Amanda Jones, Bruce Langham are non-exec and like Petrie don't take a wage. They are definitely not a source of investment

Three other Board members are 'Full-Time Staff' - Scott Lindsay, Garry O'Hagan and Jamie Marwick. After that you have other 'Full-Time Staff' managers such as Andrew Sleight, Russell Smith, Judith Ireland. None of these people are potential 'Investors'

I guess management could try and get the bank to lend us money again. But the only security we can offer is future season ticket sales. Oops - Craig Whyte!! Don't think we should go down that route - do you?

So last but not least is another loan from one of Sir Tom's companies. But don't we still owe them for the East Stand?

I'm already in over my head here. Where's Caversham Green when we need him!!

Seems to me the safety net has not been working, and a few of the holes need plugging up. Or maybe we need a new safety net? :tin hat::offski:

matty_f
03-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Seems to me the safety net has not been working, and a few of the holes need plugging up. Or maybe we need a new safety net? :tin hat::offski:

If my numbers come up tonight I'll plough plenty in!! :greengrin

Mikey
03-08-2012, 04:46 PM
If my numbers come up tonight I'll plough plenty in!! :greengrin

Easy money. Reduce prices for adults to 10 quid each, let OAP's and kids in for free, refuse the TV cash because you want all games kicking off at 3pm and sign some expensive players and you'll double your money :agree:

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Easy money. Reduce prices for adults to 10 quid each, let OAP's and kids in for free, refuse the TV cash because you want all games kicking off at 3pm and sign some expensive players and you'll double your money :agree:

Not sure if that would work as well as our present business plan, but you never know? :wink: