PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets in the post...

Green&White
03-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Just a heads up for anyone waiting on their season tickets coming through the post.

although it states on the hibs site that all uncollected season ticket have been posted and will be with you by today (3rd aug)
ive just been in the shop as mine hasnt arrived and i was informed that they only sent most of them yesterday so should be with everyone next week.

hopefully will save a few folk a panic and a trip down there.

:flag:

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2012, 01:11 PM
I was told our old season tickets would be updated and we'd use them this coming season, but 2 shiny new ones dropped through the letterbox yesterday morning. :thumbsup:

southsider
03-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Got mine through the post yesterday without even asking fot it to be posted ! Well done s/t staff at E R.

Lucius Apuleius
03-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Received mine yesterday as well apparently. Looking forward to using it on September 15th (unless of course they change it for TV) :wink:

Gala Foxes
03-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Think Jorge Claros is delivering mine, am expecting it to arrive in November

matty_f
03-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Think Jorge Claros is delivering mine, am expecting it to arrive in November

It'll get intercepted.

Gala Foxes
03-08-2012, 04:47 PM
It'll get intercepted.

I have warned the neighbours to expect stray postal deliveries however he may get subbed half way enroute to Gala

Pedantic_Hibee
03-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Brian Kerr's delivering mine so it's fair to say I'll be pay at the gate this campaign.

Imand
03-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Paid for mine lunchtime Monday planned to pick it up myself, but it got posted to me and arrived Wednesday!

Gala Foxes
03-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Zibbi Malkowski was apparently given it on Monday but it was passed to Claros on Wednesday as Malkowski could'nt pick it up, it took until Friday for Claros to control the pass though

down-the-slope
03-08-2012, 05:01 PM
I was told our old season tickets would be updated and we'd use them this coming season, but 2 shiny new ones dropped through the letterbox yesterday morning. :thumbsup:

:agree: yup same seats etc but new tickets popped through yesterday...maybe because i missed EB deadline :confused:

leither17
03-08-2012, 05:43 PM
A wee bit off topic but how easy is it to change your season ticket seat, want to get mine beside my brother and my uncle who is going down to buy his tomorrow so we are all together.

Baldy Foghorn
03-08-2012, 06:49 PM
:agree: yup same seats etc but new tickets popped through yesterday...maybe because i missed EB deadline :confused:

It said on official site that if you renewed, keeping same seats, then the games would be added to your existing card:confused:

down-the-slope
03-08-2012, 07:19 PM
It said on official site that if you renewed, keeping same seats, then the games would be added to your existing card:confused:

That was my understanding..my daughter has moved up an age so expected hers to alter...but not mine?

Franck Stanton
03-08-2012, 07:20 PM
A wee bit off topic but how easy is it to change your season ticket seat, want to get mine beside my brother and my uncle who is going down to buy his tomorrow so we are all together.

Just contact the ticket office with the seat number you want, they will change it without any bother what-so-ever

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2012, 10:10 PM

:agree: I think i owe the club £2. :greengrin

s.a.m
03-08-2012, 10:13 PM

That's how I understood it, and wasn't expecting a new card (which, in any case, I had selected pick-up at ER for, on the form, before they made this clear).
It arrived yesterday.

Andy74
04-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Got new ones too although I was earlier this year so they now have the cup top up code written on them.

Easier and cheaper just to keep all that stuff in the coding and not send new cards every year surely?