PDA

View Full Version : New keeper kit

R'Albin
03-08-2012, 10:07 AM
I've had a wee browse and haven't seen any threads on it. Is this the new keeper kit behind Ben Williams in this photo then I take it?

https://p.twimg.com/AzXZEZtCcAQow7t.jpg

Andy74
03-08-2012, 10:11 AM
I've had a wee browse and haven't seen any threads on it. Is this the new keeper kit behind Ben Williams in this photo then I take it?

https://p.twimg.com/AzXZEZtCcAQow7t.jpg

Yep looks like what was worn in the Huddersfield game.

Pretty Boy
03-08-2012, 10:19 AM
You'll certainly no miss him in that.

Quite smart imo.

Judas Iscariot
03-08-2012, 10:28 AM
You'll certainly no miss him in that.

Quite smart imo.

You'd look tidy in that Stu :wink:

Speedway
03-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Home kit looks immaculate.

DAVE1875
04-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Would it no have better if it was a different colour? I know it's a different shade of green but it's still green, thought goalie kits were meant to be different colours from outfield kits? Think a deep blue or a black one would look very smart

ian cruise
04-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Would it no have better if it was a different colour? I know it's a different shade of green but it's still green, thought goalie kits were meant to be different colours from outfield kits? Think a deep blue or a black one would look very smart

i think in a penalty box scrap at a corner you'd more likely get teams complaining that a dark blue/black kit would get confusing with the dark green home kit than the dayglo green one there. A black one when wearing the away kit would work.

Keith_M
04-08-2012, 09:48 AM
I'm not convinced about that top at all.

Does he really have to take the field with an ad for season tickets on his back? Are we THAT short of cash?

SheriffLobo
04-08-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm not convinced about that top at all.

Does he really have to take the field with an ad for season tickets on his back? Are we THAT short of cash?

No as that deal ended yesterday. And using that many letters costs too much he will simply wear W and the number one written in tipp ex

H18sry
04-08-2012, 03:20 PM
The away keeper's kit is supposed to be pink.
:agree:

Pretty Boy
04-08-2012, 03:55 PM
The away keeper's kit is supposed to be pink.
:agree:

Wouldn't surprise me, the Motherwell keeper had a pink one on the other night, Puma will only do 2 or 3 keepers kits.

FromTheCapital
04-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Was in the Club Shop today buying me and my son tickets for Scotland vs. Australia and that was the goalkeeper kit but the other was bright pink and the same design. Quite horrible in my opinion!!!

ian cruise
04-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Was in the Club Shop today buying me and my son tickets for Scotland vs. Australia and that was the goalkeeper kit but the other was bright pink and the same design. Quite horrible in my opinion!!!

For some strange reason I think that if its a similar colour to the Everton away tops that were pink then it could look quite good for a keepers top, but I've been wrong before

lEXO
04-08-2012, 05:23 PM
op getting a ticket for the derby yesterday and seen the goalie tops. The away one is pinkish and defo bogging.