PDA

View Full Version : Vale Of Leithen V Hibs under 20's Friday 3rd August 7PM KO

Borders HFC
02-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Just letting all you hibby fans that aren't busy tommorrow night that the young team are in action down at new victoria park against vale of leithen at 7pm!

Vale are managed by former hibs striker Fraser Ogilvie and he saved the club from relegation last year as he got the job with only 6 weeks to go,he has installed a brand of football that is excellent to watch and has added former Hibs full back Darren Thomson in the summer and a few players of good ability so should be an intresting season for them as they are the only team from the borders in the east of scotland premier this season.

7pm kick off

Gala Foxes
02-08-2012, 06:59 PM
For anyone that hasn't been to Victoria Park before its a good wee ground and worth a visit.

I went to a few Vale games last season - their Scottish Cup win over Cove was a cracker

The last two years friendlies against Hibs have been well supported - get yourself down there !

James70
02-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Photos from the game against Vale last year here- :flag:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ospreywatcher/sets/72157627218406323/

SMAXXA
02-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Just letting all you hibby fans that aren't busy tommorrow night that the young team are in action down at new victoria park against vale of leithen at 7pm!

Vale are managed by former hibs striker Fraser Ogilvie and he saved the club from relegation last year as he got the job with only 6 weeks to go,he has installed a brand of football that is excellent to watch and has added former Hibs full back Darren Thomson in the summer and a few players of good ability so should be an intresting season for them as they are the only team from the borders in the east of scotland premier this season.

7pm kick off

Aye nae bother Fraser

Borders HFC
02-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Wrong person i'm affraid mate

SMAXXA
02-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Wrong person i'm affraid mate

Just messing mate a few of my mates play for the Vale, should be a good test for both Teams

Borders HFC
02-08-2012, 07:49 PM
No probs just get down and support them think it's a strong hibs team talking to one of the committee members tonight and he said they were expecting a strong team