PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.net Predictor League

Jim44
01-08-2012, 06:41 PM
I there to be a Hibs.net SPL Predictor League next season?

H18sry
01-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Once again the TA Sunshine Appeal will be running a mini-league as part of the Clydesdale Bank Premier League Score Selector competition.

http://www.cbfootbal...or/Default.aspx

If you registered for Score Selector last season, then your details have carried over into this seasons competition so your log-in details are the same.

For those new to the concept, the idea is that you predict the scores of the upcoming SPL games over the course of the season. If you guess the score right you get 3 points. If you don't get the score right but get the right result, you get one point.
The main competition is free to enter.
As well as the main competition you can also join mini-leagues. We have created a mini-league to raise some funds for TASA and give you a better chance of winning some money.

The entry fee for the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal mini-league competition is £10 + 55p to cover the PayPal costs. To enter go to www.paypal.com and submit your entry fee of £10.55 to info@tasunshineappeal.co.uk
In the title please put TASA Predictor Competition, then in the message put your CBFootball username & your e-mail address so I can add you to the mini-league.

50% of all entry money will be distributed as prizes and 50% will go to Sunshine Appeal funds.

25% will go to First place
15% will go to Second place
10% will go to Third place.

In addition The Church of Maradona Tartan Army have again kindly agreed to sponsor the monthly competition. Every month the highest points scorer in the mini-league for the month will win £10.

Thanks for your support.

Graeme (on behalf of TASA)

Mikey
01-08-2012, 09:10 PM

Maybe :greengrin

Mikey
02-08-2012, 01:05 PM

Yes. On the PM board.