PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket 12 month payments

DMR1875
31-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Could it not be possible to have rolling monthly payments for a season ticket. £34 a month all year would be easier to find than the payment terms they have just now. It could be a fixed yearly contract so you cant bump it after a few months. Personally it would be better to know what is going out every month rather than trying to get the £400 in a few short months.

Franck Stanton
31-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Could it not be possible to have rolling monthly payments for a season ticket. £34 a month all year would be easier to find than the payment terms they have just now. It could be a fixed yearly contract so you cant bump it after a few months. Personally it would be better to know what is going out every month rather than trying to get the £400 in a few short months.

Get a £500, 12 month bank loan, simples

SunnyLeither
31-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Get a £500, 12 month bank loan, simples

Interest free 12 month bank loan? Not simples :greengrin

macca70
31-07-2012, 04:19 PM
I've got 0% APR in forking out £400 for a season ticket - NAE INTEREST

But would get 1 if it was split interest free over 12 months.

Gez1875
31-07-2012, 04:33 PM
I've got 0% APR in forking out £400 for a season ticket - NAE INTEREST

But would get 1 if it was split interest free over 12 months.

i'm sorry if ive missed something or if i have misread your post, but is the payment plan not what your talking about?

RIP
31-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Great minds and all that

This was a proposal put by a volunteer within Let's Work Together a few weeks ago and discussed briefly with Russell Smith and Rod Petrie last night during the Supporters Survey

The group need to do further research on Finance options but it's definitely got legs

.Sean.
31-07-2012, 05:25 PM
There was ample time months back to take out the Payment Plan. Sounds harsh but it's tough if you've missed it, it's run through an independant finance company and I highly doubt they'll re-open the scheme.

muirhousehibby
31-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Easy way to do it is by 0% APR for 12 Months or longer.

Just don't use it for anything else and get yourself in massive debt.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cards/best-0-credit-cards

StevieC
31-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Great minds and all that.
This was a proposal put by a volunteer within Let's Work Together a few weeks ago and discussed briefly with Russell Smith and Rod Petrie last night during the Supporters Survey

:wink:

There was ample time months back to take out the Payment Plan. Sounds harsh but it's tough if you've missed it, it's run through an independant finance company and I highly doubt they'll re-open the scheme.

Sean, the proposal I put forward was for an ongoing rolling contract, rather than a payment option.
Something similar to a phone/SKY/Virgin contract.

steakbake
31-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Are folk seriously suggesting borrowing/credit cards to pay for a season tickets?

muirhousehibby
31-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Are folk seriously suggesting borrowing/credit cards to pay for a season tickets?

I have no idea, but not everyone might have the cash at the moment so some people might be looking into how to get 1 and pay for it later.

I'm not getting a season ticket this year.

Kyle A
31-07-2012, 06:01 PM
:wink:

Sean, the proposal I put forward was for an ongoing rolling contract, rather than a payment option.
Something similar to a phone/SKY/Virgin contract.

This is a great idea.

DMR1875
31-07-2012, 06:30 PM
A rolling contract is what I meant. Just like Sky/Virgin. The club would know they are getting the funds because it's a yearly contract. It would be up to the person to agree a new season to pay for. Plus Hibs would be getting constant monthly payments coming in all year round. I already have a season ticket(card!), but this would be easier to manage.