PDA

View Full Version : pre season goals

FastEddieFelson
29-07-2012, 07:22 PM
from hibernian tv...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Seraqbh8RY0

Dinkydoo
29-07-2012, 07:39 PM
I realise it's only short clips of each game I've watched but it looks like Sproule has improved since last season - wouldn't be hard mind you.

Heisenberg
29-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Both hibs goals from the huddersfield game were great finishes. Ivan has had a not bad pre season it seems, hopefully he takes it into the competitive games!

Mikey
29-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I read on here that one of the Huddersfield goals was the fault of David Stephens. Would someone be so good as to point that out to me?

JohnStephens91
29-07-2012, 08:24 PM
I read on here that one of the Huddersfield goals was the fault of David Stephens. Would someone be so good as to point that out to me?

Clancy and Stephens were both at fault. Clancy kind of jogged back after losing possession in an attack and a ball was played long for Scannell and Stephens could have reacted quicker to the danger to boot the ball out of play. He'll learn from these mistakes though :aok:

hibeefan95
29-07-2012, 08:46 PM
I realise it's only short clips of each game I've watched but it looks like Sproule has improved since last season - wouldn't be hard mind you.

I think he has too. He seemed quite sharp against Huddersfield and took his goal excellently. I hope his goal gives him a confidence boost, and it's a sign of things to come.

juniorhibbee
29-07-2012, 08:57 PM
caldwell took his goal well showed some composure and hopefully he gets a run in the team to give us a decent option upfront:aok:

Steve-O
30-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Last goal from Sproule was a cracker :agree: