PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh Area Driving Lessons.

aazza91
29-07-2012, 06:55 PM
My girlfriend has decided she wants to start learning to drive, having been out and out various places the last few weeks i've seen deals on instructors cars for your first 10 lessons for £99 but never seen this deal in Edinburgh. The cheapest i can find for that amount of hours is £200. Does anyone know of any companies that would service Musselburgh and have any cheap deals for students?

PatHead
08-08-2012, 11:08 PM
My girlfriend has decided she wants to start learning to drive, having been out and out various places the last few weeks i've seen deals on instructors cars for your first 10 lessons for £99 but never seen this deal in Edinburgh. The cheapest i can find for that amount of hours is £200. Does anyone know of any companies that would service Musselburgh and have any cheap deals for students?

Alan's School of Motoring in London did first 5 for £89. Next lot were £110 for 5. Son just used them and passed first time last week.

Magnifique
14-08-2012, 06:01 PM

Yep seen it too,they have instructors in Edinburgh sure they would cover Mussy too worth asking at that price

www.drive-dynamics.co.uk