PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket sales up?

Leishy1995
29-07-2012, 03:31 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/07/29/spl-clubs-enjoying-season-ticket-boom-following-summer-of-doom-and-gloom-86908-23914298/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Yes, despite us aparently ready to go bust. We're one of the clubs who is now selling well. The Scottish media are weird.

lyonhibs
30-07-2012, 11:39 AM
If the Daily Record told me that water was wet, I'd double check before believing them.

That said, The Sheepies are offering a free U-12 ST with every adult season ticket bought. A great idea IMO, though they have got even more empty seats per game than us I guess.

DH1875
30-07-2012, 12:26 PM
If the Daily Record told me that water was wet, I'd double check before believing them.

That said, The Sheepies are offering a free U-12 ST with every adult season ticket bought. A great idea IMO, though they have got even more empty seats per game than us I guess.

We done the same :confused:. An adult ST for the FF lower got you a free kids ST :thumbsup:.

patlowe
30-07-2012, 12:34 PM
A lot of people commenting on that article seem to be suggesting that any new fans this season will suddenly disappear when they realise the league is going to be a one-horse race. As if all non-OF fans were previously on tenterhooks awaiting the exciting outcome of the annual OF bigot-off!

If anything, regardless of how far away Celtic are in 1st (though I don't think it will be quite as far as some suggest) having 2nd place up for grabs makes this season the most exciting in ages for non-OF teams IMO.