PDA

View Full Version : giving them extra tickets

lucky
29-07-2012, 09:54 AM
A jambo mate was at me last night saying, that because of Sell out Saturday we should give them extra tickets as Hibs won't sell out. Whilst the thought of even more of that mob at ER makes me sick. It does make financial sense. So if you were RP would you do it?

Tricla
29-07-2012, 09:56 AM
No.

CallumLaidlaw
29-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Nope, not a chance. They have a cheek. There has been very few derbies at Easter road in recent times that they've sold out

PiemanP
29-07-2012, 09:58 AM
No. Thread finished.

BEEJ
29-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Not in the proverbial month of Sundays.

Instead make some other fixture a sell-out feature if we fail with that one.

Hermit Crab
29-07-2012, 09:59 AM
A jambo mate was at me last night saying, that because of Sell out Saturday we should give them extra tickets as Hibs won't sell out. Whilst the thought of even more of that mob at ER makes me sick. It does make financial sense. So if you were RP would you do it?

Tell yer hertz **** mate to behave himself ;) ;)

Billy Whizz
29-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Where would we put them, on top of the South stand!!
I can remember many many times when they haven't sold their allocation!
Remember 6-2

Onceinawhile
29-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Nope. We should have charges them double. They probably still would have sold out and the money lost from the Huns going bust would have been recouped immediately.

matty_f
29-07-2012, 10:03 AM
They can f*** right off.

Tricla
29-07-2012, 10:05 AM
They can f*** right off.

(agree smiley)

lucky
29-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Apparently the East can be segregated. Killie. sold there souls and gave thr spin offs 14000 tickets last season. Selling out ER would give Hibs an extra £150k enough for 2 new players wages. for a year

Jack
29-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Did we not have this discussion a couple of weeks ago?

Bob Box Fish
29-07-2012, 10:14 AM
They usually struggle to sell their original allocation ...,

Baldy Foghorn
29-07-2012, 10:20 AM
They can f*** right off.

Seconded......

lucky
29-07-2012, 10:20 AM
The jambo I was talking to claimed that they wanted to be part of sell out Saturday and to help send a message to Rangers and the media that Scottish football can survive with out them. They will sell out cos they are going to party again. But if we are not going to give them extra tickets any chance of Hibs fans buying tickets and selling out?

kaimendhibs
29-07-2012, 10:24 AM
The jambo I was talking to claimed that they wanted to be part of sell out Saturday and to help send a message to Rangers and the media that Scottish football can survive with out them. They will sell out cos they ate going to party again. But if we are not going to give them extra tickets any chance of Hibs fans buying tickets and selling out?

Would rather didnt sell out than give that mob more tickets

The Harp
29-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Wouldn't even consider it. If Hibs were to give them extra tickets I for one wouldn't go in protest.:rules:

lucky
29-07-2012, 10:39 AM
:greengrin
Wouldn't even consider it. If Hibs were to give them extra tickets I for one wouldn't go in protest.:rules:

Does this make us as bitter as the Old Firm obviously without the sectarian baggage?

Sean1875
29-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Having just 1 yam in ER is too many for my liking :jamboak:

#FromTheCapital
29-07-2012, 10:53 AM
No chance! Tell your hearts mate he's a complete fudd. The arrogance of they fannies is unbelievable.

Saorsa
29-07-2012, 11:14 AM
They can f*** right off.:top marks

Paisley Hibby
29-07-2012, 11:40 AM

This must be a FRAPE? :wink:

KeithTheHibby
29-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Is the game even being played Saturday?!

Bloody joke that the live fixtures have not been announced yet.

If the game is on Saturday at 3pm every chance we could get a record crowd for the new stadium. If it'd Sunday forget it.

TheEastTerrace
29-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Did we not allocate a section of the old North Stand to away supporters (not just Hearts)?

Emerald
29-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Its a disgrace that we can't fill our own stadium. Edinburgh has a population of half a million plus the surrounding area and we can't attract 16000 of our own fans to a derby, the first home game of the season. If you are a Hibs supporter, forget all this we are P I S H rubbish, we have a clean slate and its a new season. Don't come back bleating about cup final tickets that you deserve when you need them. Get along and SUPPORT your team now because they REALLY need you. :aok:

Bob Box Fish
29-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Did we not allocate a section of the old North Stand to away supporters (not just Hearts)?

About 1500 tickets worth

Billy Whizz
29-07-2012, 12:16 PM

The old West you mean

NOLA
29-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Did we not allocate a section of the old main Stand to away supporters (not just Hearts)? yes we did, upper section nearest the dunbar end iirc

Emerald
29-07-2012, 12:19 PM
yes we did, upper section nearest the dunbar end iirc

But that was when they got 10,000 tickets for the Dunbar end and half the stand AND enclossure. The very same as we got at Tynecastle.

lucky
29-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Dundar End and part of the main stand ( think it was the north) and the enclosure in front of it.

basehibby
29-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Nae chance - cut prices or give them away to kids/students/pensioners/unemployed Hibbies - appeal to the fans to support the club on what is a very important day for the Scottish game - anything but give that shower of mutants a single extra brief over and above what they are entitled to.

SMAXXA
29-07-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm gona go against the masses here obviously but this is something I've been saying for a while now. Its clear we can't sell out our own tickets so to maximise income I think this is something we really should be looking at. Going back to when they and the oldfirm used to get the far end of the west stand, didn't seem a problem then. Also suspect that would be easy to segregate with the gate at the far end behind the west they could go right out there and away over the bridge.

Don't get me wrong I know why some arnt keen but with every penny a prisoner these days we as fans need to be more receptive to things like this, as uncomfortable as some may feel about it.

The only way we are going to improve is with more money, this provides more income.

Btw this derby the exception as they are gona rub our noses in it big time but hey it won't deter me.

marinello59
29-07-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm gona go against the masses here obviously but this is something I've been saying for a while now. Its clear we can't sell out our own tickets so to maximise income I think this is something we really should be looking at. Going back to when they and the oldfirm used to get the far end of the west stand, didn't seem a problem then. Also suspect that would be easy to segregate with the gate at the far end behind the west they could go right out there and away over the bridge.

Don't get me wrong I know why some arnt keen but with every penny a prisoner these days we as fans need to be more receptive to things like this, as uncomfortable as some may feel about it.

The only way we are going to improve is with more money, this provides more income.

Btw this derby the exception as they are gona rub our noses in it big time but hey it won't deter me.

Segregation inside the West could be a problem. The concourse down that end is much smaller than the one at the other end. The East on the other hand has a concourse which lends itself easily to segregation. Stick them in there.:aok: Although I think we should be concentrating on getting the ground filled with Hibs fans. I thought we were supposed to be getting away from relying on the Old Firm hordes to support us? Maybe Rangers fans are right, we are stuffed without them.:dunno: It hasn't done much for Kilmarnock basing their business plans on favouring the weegie fans has it?

SMAXXA
29-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Segregation inside the West could be a problem. The concourse down that end is much smaller than the one at the other end. The East on the other hand has a concourse which lends itself easily to segregation. Stick them in there.:aok: Although I think we should be concentrating on getting the ground filled with Hibs fans. I thought we were supposed to be getting away from relying on the Old Firm hordes to support us? Maybe Rangers fans are right, we are stuffed without them.:dunno: It hasn't done much for Kilmarnock basing their business plans on favouring the weegie fans has it?

Totally agree we should be doing as much as poss to get more hibs fans in no question, my point is where we know that's not enough we look at alternatives, regardless of which stand.

Supply and demand I guess, evident we have the supply and should open it up to any team with the demand, not specifically the of or hearts but that's the reality.

Personally still think pricing is the issue, too expensive for a lot of people to go to games these days.

Woody70x2
29-07-2012, 12:57 PM
I think it is a good idea... We need to maximise revenue and a helping hand from our neighbours is just a feasible as any other fan willing to pay the money to occupy a seat.

I know it would mean more of them in the stadium as normal, but they are the big team after all 😳

hibIBZ
29-07-2012, 01:00 PM
financially it probably makes sense, but i would much rather see better incentives for hibs fans to fill the seats mainly with a better team on the park! ticket prices are very high in relation to the level of football on offer

Saorsa
29-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Segregation inside the West could be a problem. The concourse down that end is much smaller than the one at the other end. The East on the other hand has a concourse which lends itself easily to segregation. Stick them in there.:aok: Although I think we should be concentrating on getting the ground filled with Hibs fans. I thought we were supposed to be getting away from relying on the Old Firm hordes to support us? Maybe Rangers fans are right, we are stuffed without them.:dunno: It hasn't done much for Kilmarnock basing their business plans on favouring the weegie fans has it?I'll be ****ed if I'd be moving from my seat for some stinkin' ****in' yams

erin go bragh
29-07-2012, 01:17 PM
No way .................................................. no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

They can right off.

Ggtth

Keith_M
29-07-2012, 01:23 PM
I've stated before that I thought we should look at giving tickets to visiting fans in the south end of the West Stand, when we aren't doing well and need the money.

However, for this one game I'd rather there were no Hearts fans in the stadium at all, never mind more. Maybe the next home derby but only if we've beaten them twice in the meantime.

VickMackie
29-07-2012, 04:16 PM
**** them.

joe breezy
29-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Quite poor if Hibs can't sell out on sell out Saturday in a derby

ahibby
29-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Absolutley daft to talk about this. They say we wouldn't sell out at Hampden as well and they were wrong about that.

Albanian Hibs
29-07-2012, 04:44 PM
**** off

sbell1875
29-07-2012, 05:09 PM

The thought of any of those dirty Yams in the East makes me feel physically sick. The thought of them even in the away end makes me feel sick.

Despite the "financial sense" of it all it would be a logistical nightmare for the stewards, police and could have the potential to get seriously out of control.

Nope, not for me I'm afraid.

Heisenberg
29-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Would make sense in financial terms but absolutley no way should it be allowed. Keep them in the south and if there's empty seats in the home end so be it.

The Harp
29-07-2012, 05:20 PM

The old stand had 3 sections: the centre stand (obviously in the middle) and two wing stands (north stand and south stand). For a while the south was given to the OF and the Yams when they visited, along with the south enclosure underneath the stand and the Dunbar end terracing.
Season tickets in my younger days were only available for the centre and north stands - first one I bought for the north was in '71 which cost me a massive £6!!!
There was some great characters in the old north stand in those days.
Oh the nostalgia.:violin:

Hermit Crab
29-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Give them tickets in sections 43-44 in the east stand.

bruno
29-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Dundar End and part of the main stand ( think it was the north) and the enclosure in front of it.

I remember my first few derbies in the old main stand but when old enough nothing beat the old dunbar end. Fantastic times many good memories. On topic though i think it would be madness to let hearts fans in part of east. I think it would send out wrong message to Hibs fans. Might be gaps in first derby but if hibs put decent competitive team out on the park and market pricing and tickets better there won't be gaps for the second derby.cost of extra policing stewarding and upsetting hibs fans will not be worth short term gain of maybe another 1000 or 1500 tickets.

Big Frank
29-07-2012, 05:27 PM

Gie them more tickets?

Up to me and I'd give them the top corner of the south stand. No more.

NAE NOOKIE
29-07-2012, 05:53 PM
By kick off time on the 11th we will have approximately 8,000 ST holders, which means we will need the same amount of walk ups to fill the Hibs parts of the stadium.

I guess the only way we will get close to that happening is if we pull off a major result at Tannadice and the derby isnt live on the telly ..... Hmmmm ?

If we get a humping against UTD it is on the telly and a number of folk who are ST holders dont go coz they cant stand the thought of the Yams living it up ( some on here have said so ) then we will be lucky if there are 10,000 Hibbies in the ground at kick off.

As I've said before .. its RPs job to maximise Hibs income ..... I would be very surprised if he isnt thinking about this issue. Chances are though that on this occasion he wont do it out of respect to the Hibbies who do turn up.

Wouldnt be surprised if its not on the agenda for future derbys though if we dont start selling more tickets for these matches.

Phil MaGlass
29-07-2012, 06:20 PM
If we cant sell our own tickets when the club needs us then give them extra tickets, Scottish fitba at this time needs every penny, I honestly dont give a **** what team we give extra tickets to, this is about the survival of Scottish Fitba we have been screaming for better players, now we have a chance of a bit more cash we need to take it, no ifs or buts we need the money just as every other team in Scotland does, get over it.

marinello59
29-07-2012, 06:46 PM
I'll be ****ed if I'd be moving from my seat for some stinkin' ****in' yams

If I could have put money on just who would bite at that my money would have been on you. :greengrin

Saorsa
29-07-2012, 06:50 PM
If I could have put money on just who would bite at that my money would have been on you. :greengrin

:na na: :greengrin

JohnStephens91
29-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I would rather deep fry my nutsack while it is still attached to my body than to give them part of a stand that is filled with Hibs fans.

leggeto
29-07-2012, 09:17 PM
id rather burn the tickets than give them to that shower of *******

Broken Gnome
29-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Hibs will never ever give Hearts part of the East Stand. And would do lasting damage to their own customers if they ever considered it. No chance of it happening.

IberianHibernian
29-07-2012, 09:58 PM
When club decided capacities of stands did they always think that we would build up such a support that we would fill 3 of the stands with home fans several times each season , think of giving part of home sections to away fans for certain games or just not think about it ? Obviously we`d all love to see ER packed with Hibs fans at every match but until team improves and / or club really starts to market well that is not going to happen especially with present high prices at ER and elsewhere in SPL . Not sure if Hearts or Celtic would sell many more than South Stand numbers anyway but if they can sell an extra 2000 per match that`s a fair amount of cash we`re turning away at a time when we don`t seem to have money to make very necessary signings . Anyway , presume season tickets have already been sold in areas of east and west near south so any increase in away end would be from next season .

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Yes, Give them the tickets.

We had half of Hampden and I didnt hear them till the second half. Didn't influence the result.

It's practically the same squad of charlatans that will line up against them. Take their cash. Rod might spend it before the window SLAMS SHUT.

Hibbyradge
30-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Folk should take their blinkers off.

These are difficult economic times for everyone. Scottish clubs including Hibs are struggling for resources.

Quite frankly, we should be grateful that Hearts supporters want to spend their money to come to Easter Road and I think we should give all our tickets to Hearts.

Season ticket holders might be a bit miffed for a day or so, but they'll come round soon enough.

monktonharp
30-07-2012, 12:15 AM
A jambo mate was at me last night saying, that because of Sell out Saturday we should give them extra tickets as Hibs won't sell out. Whilst the thought of even more of that mob at ER makes me sick. It does make financial sense. So if you were RP would you do it? if I were RP, I probably would. but, if RP was to do that, I think he would be a silly old chairman of Hibernian fc, to even consider it, certainly in this current state. The financial state of affairs at Hibs, and lots of other clubs,would normally dictate that they should try and maximise the income for matches but this is no ordinary match. We are hurting so much from recent "derby" games, and especially the unmentionable one, that it would be sheer folly to invite more of those ****bag barstewards to come along to deride and tease ,gloat , whatever you would want to call it.so my answer has to be a big NO. and if it were ever to happen, then he's definately lost the plot, as well as me as a Hibernian fan.

jgl07
30-07-2012, 12:19 AM
I've stated before that I thought we should look at giving tickets to visiting fans in the south end of the West Stand, when we aren't doing well and need the money.

However, for this one game I'd rather there were no Hearts fans in the stadium at all, never mind more. Maybe the next home derby but only if we've beaten them twice in the meantime.

The West Stand cannot be segregated.The East Stand can be. Giving extra tickets to the visitors would mean that half of the East Stand (including Section 43) would be allocated to Hearts.

This is hardly the way to build support. There is no evidence that Hearts can shift more than their current allocation. I have spent too many derby matches looking at a half empty South Stand. Hearts fans only show if they are convinced that they will win.

A sell out is not likely to happen as the only match against Hearts in recent years that has attracted more than 20,000 to Easter Road was the SFA Cup tie in 1994.

monktonharp
30-07-2012, 12:19 AM
If we cant sell our own tickets when the club needs us then give them extra tickets, Scottish fitba at this time needs every penny, I honestly dont give a **** what team we give extra tickets to, this is about the survival of Scottish Fitba we have been screaming for better players, now we have a chance of a bit more cash we need to take it, no ifs or buts we need the money just as every other team in Scotland does, get over it.bolt

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Folk should take their blinkers off.

These are difficult economic times for everyone. Scottish clubs including Hibs are struggling for resources.

Quite frankly, we should be grateful that Hearts supporters want to spend their money to come to Easter Road and I think we should give all our tickets to Hearts.

Season ticket holders might be a bit miffed for a day or so, but they'll come round soon enough.

Thats a ***** idea.

That's like the Appeasement saying to Adolph "you can have Poland and France"....... until Winston came along.

Wheres your Dunkirk spirit?

monktonharp
30-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Dundar End and part of the main stand ( think it was the north) and the enclosure in front of it.pish, and that emphasises that you are not a Hibernian fan.

monktonharp
30-07-2012, 12:34 AM

Btw this derby the exception as they are gona rub our noses in it big time but hey it won't deter me.your comments gie me the dry boak. but, as they say, each to their own.

jgl07
30-07-2012, 12:43 AM

It was the South Wing of the old Main Stand. Visiting supporters have never been allowed near to the North Stand (or for that matter the North Wing of the Main Stand) in living memory.

It was a complete fiasco. Those in the Centre Stand had to wait for 20 minutes until the Hearts' fans were clear. I went there once in a match in 1993 and vowed never to go there again.

Lucius Apuleius
30-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Methinks Lucky has had a blow job from RP.

lucky
30-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Methinks Lucky has had a blow job from RP.

Can confirm this not to be the case. Fact. However you just never know

Lucius Apuleius
30-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Can confirm this not to be the case. Fact. However you just never know

:greengrin

VickMackie
30-07-2012, 11:45 AM
If it were ever considered we'd need to be careful. Look at teams who've budgeted for rangers ticket money this season.

We'd be building a bigger dependency on less clubs. If that happens it shifts more power to their clubs and their fans.

lucky
30-07-2012, 11:57 AM
pish, and that emphasises that you are not a Hibernian fan.

Not Hibs fan,:confused: check my posts. Laughable post. Disagree and argue but crap like that contributes nothing to the debate. Why bother even posting rubbish like that .

Albion Hibs
30-07-2012, 12:03 PM
I think we need to face the facts, we wont sell out Easter Road without another team taking more than the away end. Rangers going down will damage finance, and this will be a decent form of income. For the sake of having to put up with a few more of them, when considering the financial gain / benefit to the club I would not have an issue with it.

I appreciate at the same time some ST holders would need to be moved along and this is something that is maybe more likely to happen if decided before ST are sold. Rangers and Celtic did it to accommodate more of the away fans.

DH1875
30-07-2012, 12:38 PM
It breaks me that we can't sell out when we play them but as pointed out before, they used to get part of the main stand so why not now :boo hoo:, :jamboak:.

VickMackie
30-07-2012, 12:40 PM
If it were to be considered I'm sure it would be easy enough to put a temp structure inside the west stand along with a few stewards.

jgl07
30-07-2012, 12:46 PM
I think we need to face the facts, we wont sell out Easter Road without another team taking more than the away end. Rangers going down will damage finance, and this will be a decent form of income. For the sake of having to put up with a few more of them, when considering the financial gain / benefit to the club I would not have an issue with it.

I appreciate at the same time some ST holders would need to be moved along and this is something that is maybe more likely to happen if decided before ST are sold.

Which is why it will not happen.

Apart from Celtic and Hearts, pretty well every teams' visiting support could be fitted into half of the South Stand.

I am not aware of vast demand for extra tickets from either Hearts or Celtic. Hearts rarely fill the South Stand anyway.
he days of vast following support are over.

Why disrupt season ticket holders for a few extra quid in between two and four matches? Season ticket holders will certainly object to being relocated. And walk up supporters who generally go the the area given over to visiting fans might decide not to bother.

This is quite the daftest idea that has been punted for ages.

Thecat23
30-07-2012, 12:53 PM

Apart from Celtic and Hearts, pretty well every teams' visiting support could be fitted into half of the South Stand.

I am not aware of vast demand for extra tickets from either Hearts or Celtic. Hearts rarely fill the South Stand anyway.

Why disrupt season ticket holders for a few extra quid in between two and four matches? Season ticket holders will certainly object to being relocated. And walk up supporters who generally go the the area given over to visiting fans might decide not to bother.

I couldn't care if I were the only fan in the home end, and Hearts wanted more tickets. I'd still tell them to ram it the dirty, pig headed, smelly, honking, disease ridden, Muppet's from the only part of Edinburgh that smells worse than seafield.

Albion Hibs
30-07-2012, 09:33 PM

I dont think you can describle possible solutions to filling a half full stadium as daft. I dont recall there being a large number of seats at any recent derby at Easter Road, at Tynecastle yes, but easter road no.

The club is going to need to think of 101 ways to create additional revenue, some will be more popular and more effective than others. Simple fact is empty seats give the club absolutly nothing, and if we ever want to achieve the standard of team some believe we deserve then we are going to have to consider a range of options.

SMAXXA
30-07-2012, 10:32 PM
your comments gie me the dry boak. but, as they say, each to their own.

I honestly don't see that this is such a big issue, we need to start looking at other ways to create a better atmosphere and generate more cash.

I'm sure celtic would sell another couple of thousand which 2 visits of them would wipe out the cash loss from no huns.

darwenhibby
30-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Just an idea. Call me old fashioned but is there it a chance we can get any of those who live in Edinburgh to get off their erases and go and support Hibs when we need every hibby to unite together just once in our lives.
Maybe not:-(

GGTTH07
30-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Embarrassing post. P**s right off!

lucky
31-07-2012, 05:15 AM
Embarrassing post. P**s right off!

What's embarrassing about it? Genuine question would you give them more tickets?. Clearly out club needs every penny we can get but very few of the detractors have anything to add than insults. FFS we have supporters calling ex ST at home to persuade them to buy again. Our club needs investment but some of our support would rather find excuses not to go to games or contribute helping fill the financial black hole.
For avoidance of doubt I would rather we filled the 4 stands with Hibs supporters but sadly that's not going to happen

rcarter1
31-07-2012, 06:45 AM
If this were to be considered by the club, I think they would be best (in future seasons) to allocate the 4 southern sections 1,2,10,11 of the West stand a 'non season ticket zone'. It isn't a popular area of the ground so would effect the least number of people. This holds 1114, which after segregation would be around 1000. I wouldn't even try this with Hearts until it had proved manageable for Celtic, and then only if it seems Hearts are likely to need more than their 4000.

Not sure thats worth the hassle for 28000 pounds/match. Frankly I wouldn't be a fan of this idea. We could give Celtic half of the West stand if we wanted the cash, but would hack off a lot of people for a few extra thousand pounds.

Id prefer it if the ground were to be more used for concerts etc, if we are looking for extra revenue.

Also like the idea someone put up where you could buy mini season books, whereby you could get say 5-10 tickets at the start of the season and use them as and when (no seat allocation). Would allow fans to invest a bit, and of course go along to more games if desired.

marinello59
31-07-2012, 07:07 AM
If it were to be considered I'm sure it would be easy enough to put a temp structure inside the west stand along with a few stewards.

Have you seen how small the concourse is at that end of the West?
As a matter of interest, how many people here proposing moving Season ticket holders to accommodate away fans actually have seats in the areas they would put them in?

SMAXXA
31-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Have you seen how small the concourse is at that end of the West?
As a matter of interest, how many people here proposing moving Season ticket holders to accommodate away fans actually have seats in the areas they would put them in?

Me and my old man. I would happily move, duno why he got tickets in that part anyhow, no my favourite spot and like someone said think its probs the place which is least populated.

happiehibbie
31-07-2012, 07:28 AM
It is funny how we let our hearts (no pun intended 0 rule our heads

We need money !

we need new players !

We run a football team of course we should sell as many tickets to who wants them the first game is not going to be easy with the Nightmare of May but what did we expect we where crap all season.

My veiw lets take the jambos money lets give them some seats in fact I will take them to the Edinburgh Suite for £70 pound a seat (its only £50.00 but profit is what its about.

maybe we should be selling our end out and not worrying about them this is a HUGE year for Hibs and other teams WE asked them to Kick rangers out they did now it is our time to show some balls and get along to the games

IF NOT SELL THE SEATS TO PEOPLE WHO WANT THEM whatever creed or colour

marinello59
31-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Me and my old man. I would happily move, duno why he got tickets in that part anyhow, no my favourite spot and like someone said think its probs the place which is least populated.

What about the South side of the East Stand? More easily segregated and just as empty?

Personally I would kill two birds with one stone and introduce a mixed family section where fans of both clubs could sit. Don't forget it's not only fans who are moved who would be affected. Those sitting nearby would have to put up with the dickheads from both sets of support who see Fitba as a hatefest where normal rules of behaviour don't apply. I would not be happy having my family subjected to that.

happiehibbie
31-07-2012, 08:48 AM
What about the South side of the East Stand? More easily segregated and just as empty?

Personally I would kill two birds with one stone and introduce a mixed family section where fans of both clubs could sit. Don't forget it's not only fans who are moved who would be affected. Those sitting nearby would have to put up with the dickheads from both sets of support who see Fitba as a hatefest where normal rules of behaviour don't apply. I would not be happy having my family subjected to that.

Excellently put agree 100%

SMAXXA
31-07-2012, 08:52 AM

I agree 100%, cant see it though but would get my full backing.

Saorsa
31-07-2012, 05:40 PM

Personally I would kill two birds with one stone and introduce a mixed family section where fans of both clubs could sit. Don't forget it's not only fans who are moved who would be affected. Those sitting nearby would have to put up with the dickheads from both sets of support who see Fitba as a hatefest where normal rules of behaviour don't apply. I would not be happy having my family subjected to that.How about giving them the south stand and **** all else. There better be nae attempt tae be puting stinking yams in the east stand. If you think it's a good idea tae have mair yams in the ground you have them beside you.

marinello59
31-07-2012, 05:53 PM
How about giving them the south stand and **** all else. There better be nae attempt tae be puting stinking yams in the east stand. If you think it's a good idea tae have mair yams in the ground you have them beside you.

That's the point I was also making in a round about way.:greengrin

Pete
31-07-2012, 06:17 PM
They still have 700 to shift as of today. Lets not fall into the trap of believing they are some massive entity because they've repeatedly tried to tell us they are.

It's embarrassing that some fans have been taken in that much they are wanting us to hold out a begging bowl to them.

As someone said earlier....bolt!

Baldy Foghorn
31-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Not 1 more ticket than is necessary, should be given to that manky mob......

Saorsa
31-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Not 1 more ticket than is necessary, should be given to that manky mob......:agree: