PDA

View Full Version : Prices for Tannadice next Sunday

sbell1875
28-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Was just checking online at next Sunday's prices as me and the girlfriend are thinking about making a wee weekend of it and I was shocked and stunned at United's pricing of the areas for us.

£25 for the upper tier and £22 for the lower tier. Then £13 and £12 for concessions and oap's. These prices are certainly increased on last season and I personally feel they are certainly overpriced.

Having been to Tannadice many a time I have to say it is one of the most uncomfortable and unpleasant stadiums in the SPL and although I will still definitely be in attendance I just wanted to gather the thoughts of everyone else at these prices?

Scouse Hibee
28-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Was just checking online at next Sunday's prices as me and the girlfriend are thinking about making a wee weekend of it and I was shocked and stunned at United's pricing of the areas for us.

£25 for the upper tier and £22 for the lower tier. Then £13 and £12 for concessions and oap's. These prices are certainly increased on last season and I personally feel they are certainly overpriced.

Having been to Tannadice many a time I have to say it is one of the most uncomfortable and unpleasant stadiums in the SPL and although I will still definitely be in attendance I just wanted to gather the thoughts of everyone else at these prices?

The same pricing will apply to the home supporters as well surely?

sbell1875
28-07-2012, 10:50 PM
The same pricing will apply to the home supporters as well surely?

I tried to check their website for prices but it was a very poor site and the only ticket option was for season tickets. Was interesting to see that they have a season ticket counter which stands at 4,361 which is much less than Hibs if everything has to be believed. All this from a club who had a strong season and qualified for Europe.

monktonharp
28-07-2012, 11:01 PM
I tried to check their website for prices but it was a very poor site and the only ticket option was for season tickets. Was interesting to see that they have a season ticket counter which stands at 4,361 which is much less than Hibs if everything has to be believed. All this from a club who had a strong season and qualified for Europe.surely that'#s irrelavent. the main fact is, it is a game that was always gonna be on a Sunday, and the prices are far too much and likely to deter folk. In these hard times, they should consider that before charging top dollar for "the top tier, which is hardly the Maraccana!

marinello59
28-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Have they really increased significantly? Anyway I thought we were all going to dig deep to make up the shortfall caused by making sure our over riding concern for sporting integrity was upheld.

cocopops1875
28-07-2012, 11:48 PM
I would imagine the lower tier was 20quid at least last season, can't actually remember though. I don't think the prices are that bad (in an inflation kinda way) its just scottish football on the whole is over priced

Lucius Apuleius
29-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Their pies, Bovril and programmes must be hell of a cheap then as we all know it is a Hibs.net FACT.Endof, that the prices at ER are the highest in the country.

IWasThere2016
29-07-2012, 05:17 AM
I think these prices are the same as last season. I think we're CAT A for them.

Tannadeechee is not an enjoyable experience - their incompetence on the turnstiles is second only the Pars IMHO. I - and Paddy Fenlon's Monifieth Army - will be there early :thumbsup:

killie-hibby
29-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Realistic cost should be £15 max. for all SPL clubs. We have been paying rip off prices for years. On the Ball presenter Stuart Cosgrove stated SPL matches are overpriced by 30%

Lucius Apuleius
29-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Realistic cost should be £15 max. for all SPL clubs. We have been paying rip off prices for years. On the Ball presenter Stuart Cosgrove stated SPL matches are overpriced by 30%

Largest part of our income is spent on salaries. Do we cut players wages accordingly?

killie-hibby
29-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Largest part of our income is spent on salaries. Do we cut players wages accordingly?

Yes. In the real world £1000 a week is a lot of money.In the football world that amount is considered peanuts. The football industry needs to return to the real world.

Lucius Apuleius
29-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Yes. In the real world £1000 a week is a lot of money.In the football world that amount is considered peanuts. The football industry needs to return to the real world.

:offski:

Good luck.

cocopops1875
29-07-2012, 06:42 AM

I don't disagree with you but, can you then charge 15quid for a lower quality player ?

Steve-O
29-07-2012, 06:51 AM
I don't disagree with you but, can you then charge 15quid for a lower quality player ?

Doubtful they could get much worse than now, so yes.

killie-hibby
29-07-2012, 07:23 AM

If you mean £15 to watch lower quality players, the answer is no. I would then go down to £10.
I started supporting Hibs when Hugh shaw was the manager. The cinema and first division prices were much the same. The films were generally crap,while the football was good. The reverse is true nowadays. Films are much better with an average admission cost of £8. The standard of football is dire with admission prices at least £12 mlore than the cinema. The football industry requires a drastic correction with admission prices and players wages ASAP if it wants to survive.

Hermit Crab
29-07-2012, 09:52 AM
£10 and £5 simple as that. Huge crowds every week and great atmosphere at grounds. Clubs are pricing "the working man" out the game. Wish the SFA would look at the clubs pricing structures.

PeterboroHibee
29-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Im pretty sure they are the same prices as last season no?

Agree about Tannadice though, its a dump, and one of the worst grounds in the SPL Ive been to (especially for away fans). Ill still be there supporting Hibs though.

lucky
29-07-2012, 10:03 AM
I think we will have around 2000 up. there will be the usual carry on trying to get in. But confident of a Hibs win.

Back on the thread football is to exspensive

erin go bragh
29-07-2012, 11:17 AM
I think we will have around 2000 up. there will be the usual carry on trying to get in. But confident of a Hibs win.

Back on the thread football is to exspensive
Yes ,Hibs ticket for the derby £28 :cb take my couple of young ones ,age 5,,6 = £34 .
So £62 just to get in ,:shocked:throw in a couple of hot dogs and some juice and your lucky if you get any change back from £80 .

ggtth

Del Boy
29-07-2012, 11:28 AM
First game of the season so you'd hope we would take a decent following. Last few years our travelling support at Tannadice has been pretty poor to be honest.

KeithTheHibby
29-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes ,Hibs ticket for the derby £28 :cb take my couple of young ones ,age 5,,6 = £34 .
So £62 just to get in ,:shocked:throw in a couple of hot dogs and some juice and your lucky if you get any change back from £80 .

ggtth

Based on those prices it's just not worth it...

JohnStephens91
29-07-2012, 12:54 PM
£12 or £13 for me, what an absolute bargain! It pays being a student :cb

basehibby
29-07-2012, 01:06 PM

:top marksI am increasingly disillusioned with the overbloated salaries served up to footballers - I can barely bring myself to watch the spoilt brats of the EPL these days, knowing the obscene monies being paid to some of the poor excuses for human beings so lauded in that league.

Players in the Scottish leagues are paid a fraction of their counterparts in England although some of them are still clearly paid far in excess of anything their ability/attitude/professionalism deserves and it still leaves a sour taste in the mouth in these days of austerity and cuts.

Of course though it is about market forces and we all want our respective teams to compete which is what drives up player salaries. I still can't help thinking though that the game of football is hugely over inflated (especially in England) and that it's just a matter of time before the whole thing goes POP!

Barney McGrew
29-07-2012, 02:31 PM
I - and Paddy Fenlon's Monifieth Army - will be there early :thumbsup:

Hospitality opening sharp is it?

givescotlandfreedom
29-07-2012, 03:22 PM
£25 to get into the Dundee deathtrap's pretty guff.

Hibercelona
29-07-2012, 03:41 PM
£10 and £5 simple as that. Huge crowds every week and great atmosphere at grounds. Clubs are pricing "the working man" out the game. Wish the SFA would look at the clubs pricing structures.

The working man can afford a Season Ticket, even if football is vastly overpriced for what its worth.

I have to laugh when people talk about these "hard times", yet people still have money to go out at weekends and get totally hammered at the pub whenever they feel like it.

We know nothing of hard times.

IWasThere2016
29-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Hospitality opening sharp is it?

Dunno. Gie them a phone and they'll tell ye.

My last hospy was two seasons ago at ER, and it cost me :wink:

sbell1875
29-07-2012, 05:05 PM
First game of the season so you'd hope we would take a decent following. Last few years our travelling support at Tannadice has been pretty poor to be honest.

This i feel reflects the charges. If United can honestly expect the likes of Kilnarnock, St. Mirren and Ross County fans to pay a similar cost then they had better prepare for hardly any fans showing up.

I am a firm believer in value for money and at £25 it just isn't.

United & Motherwell reduced admission prices for games against Hibs last year and I think we repaid that in the number of away fans we brought. Fenlon's first match (the abandoned one) we had a strong following and ye United game on Xmas eve I felt we took a good support as well. Surely reducing prices and getting 2x or 3x as many fans in the ground covers the loss of hardly anyone showing up and paying £25?

Cod Boy
29-07-2012, 08:56 PM
was going to go but in two minds now

marinello59
29-07-2012, 09:00 PM
was going to go but in two minds now

I am only going because TQM has promised to buy pies and bovril for the first fifty fans to tap him on the shoulder at the game. FACT. Cheers TQM. :thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
29-07-2012, 09:04 PM
I am only going because TQM has promised to buy pies and bovril for the first fifty fans to tap him on the shoulder at the game. FACT. Cheers TQM. :thumbsup:

They're a shambles and will probs run out about 2.40pm!

BroxburnHibee
29-07-2012, 09:04 PM

:confused: Are they not complimentary in hospitality? :wink:

marinello59
29-07-2012, 09:19 PM
They're a shambles and will probs run out about 2.40pm!

I will be there at 2.35.:greengrin

marinello59
29-07-2012, 09:20 PM
:confused: Are they not complimentary in hospitality? :wink:

You mean he isn't generous, he's a waiter? :greengrin

leggeto
29-07-2012, 09:22 PM
hate goin to tanadice allways get put in the wooden seats in the far corner which have no leg room

IWasThere2016
29-07-2012, 09:24 PM
I will be there at 2.35.:greengrin

Thanks for the warning! :wink: :greengrin

IberianHibernian
29-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Problem of ridiculously high prices at SPL ( and maybe SFL too ) games is one clubs should be addressing and soon . With so much importance given by clubs now to buying a season ticket , it`s difficult to offer deals to non STHs during season in case STHs feel they`re getting a rough deal so clubs may feel price changes will have to wait till next season but whether it`s now or next season think clubs should do more to make matches more affordable for everyone ( STHs , regular walk up , occasional fan , away fans ...) . As an overseas fan I`ve already contributed by sending cheque for Kicks For Kids and Hibs TV and will also pay for the few games I make in person ( probably contradicting myself by paying prices that are unreasonable ) but think there has to be a big think between clubs if they are to survive and maintain any long term support ( eg I`ll pay 20 or 30 quid to watch Hibs in any match because I`m a lifelong fan but wouldn`t expect my son who`s been brought up as a Hibby since birth to see such a necessity if he ever lives near enough to ER to become a regular ) . If clubs need to charge present prices , then they need to improve their marketing and / or consider why they have to pay such high wages ( why have full - time clubs outside SPL for example ? ) .

joe breezy
29-07-2012, 10:30 PM
:top marksI am increasingly disillusioned with the overbloated salaries served up to footballers - I can barely bring myself to watch the spoilt brats of the EPL these days, knowing the obscene monies being paid to some of the poor excuses for human beings so lauded in that league.

Players in the Scottish leagues are paid a fraction of their counterparts in England although some of them are still clearly paid far in excess of anything their ability/attitude/professionalism deserves and it still leaves a sour taste in the mouth in these days of austerity and cuts.

Of course though it is about market forces and we all want our respective teams to compete which is what drives up player salaries. I still can't help thinking though that the game of football is hugely over inflated (especially in England) and that it's just a matter of time before the whole thing goes POP!

The EPL is like World Series baseball in that it is THE football league for many countries - all over Asia and Africa they support Man U and Liverpool - its the only league many care about especially in countries like Thailand and Singapore

Steve-O
30-07-2012, 09:08 AM
The EPL is like World Series baseball in that it is THE football league for many countries - all over Asia and Africa they support Man U and Liverpool - its the only league many care about especially in countries like Thailand and Singapore

Shown live here and in Australia too. No other league gets any coverage here other than the A-League.

Edit - actually, ESPN shows the Spanish league, but not as much coverage as EPL on Sky.

DH1875
30-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Their prices aren't that different if at all from last season:confused:. Why is anyone surprised? I know our stadium is better but we charge the same and it's roughly the prices you pay across the board for all the grounds.

Phil MaGlass
30-07-2012, 12:43 PM
tHEY MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE THEIR PRICING NOW THE TIMES BEEN CHANGED, SHAME REALLY, SEEMED THERE WAS GOING TO BE QUITE A FEW TRAVELLING FOR THE GAME.

marinello59
30-07-2012, 01:20 PM
tHEY MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE THEIR PRICING NOW THE TIMES BEEN CHANGED, SHAME REALLY, SEEMED THERE WAS GOING TO BE QUITE A FEW TRAVELLING FOR THE GAME.

The kick off time should never have been changed so late in the day but does a two hour difference in kick of time really act as a deterrent to people going to the match? It's not as if the match is going to kick off in the middle of the night.

green&left
30-07-2012, 01:24 PM
The kick off time should never have been changed so late in the day but does a two hour difference in kick of time really act as a deterrent to people going to the match? It's not as if the match is going to kick off in the middle of the night.

Probably a point of principle. It does also f*** up some plans, such as if you've booked train/coach travel (thankfully I opted for the Carlton bus for this one) and also puts a dampner on the day such as not getting a few pre-match pints, leaving in the AM to attend a match an hour away etc.

johnrebus
30-07-2012, 01:26 PM

Yes.

To get the best deals on train tickets you have to book in advance, so to change things so soon to the game is just taking the piss.

Absolutely shocking, the clubs and the TV companies deserve each other. The fans just don't seem to matter a ****.

:grr:

marinello59
30-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes.

To get the best deals on train tickets you have to book in advance, so to change things so soon to the game is just taking the piss.

Absolutely shocking, the clubs and the TV companies deserve each other. The fans just don't seem to matter a ****.

Fair point, I hadn't thought of that and I really should have before I posted. :doh:

JohnStephens91
30-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Yes.

I was going to book the Megabus, you can go there and back for £2 if you book early enough, but I never knew what the kick-off time would have been so I didn't fancy getting a coach at 10 to get there for 11:30 then waiting until 8 to get a coach back because of uncertainty over the KO time. These things should be planned at least 6 weeks in advance to allow for supporters to book travel to games.

HibbyAndy
30-07-2012, 03:31 PM
hate goin to tanadice allways get put in the wooden seats in the far corner which have no leg room

Correct, They built that stand for Midgets.

Del Boy
30-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Correct, They built that stand for Midgets.

It's been a different stand the last 2 seasons, same side of pitch but other side of dug outs.

IWasThere2016
30-07-2012, 04:18 PM
It's been a different stand the last 2 seasons, same side of pitch but other side of dug outs.

Yup.

sbell1875
30-07-2012, 04:40 PM

It does if they don't drive and plan on using buses, train or car share.

Fortunately I am driving but for a game that has been set in stone since mid June to be changed 6 days in advance is a joke.

marinello59
30-07-2012, 06:26 PM
It does if they don't drive and plan on using buses, train or car share.

Fortunately I am driving but for a game that has been set in stone since mid June to be changed 6 days in advance is a joke.

Read the whole thread. I conceded that point already as I occasionally travel to games myself and know the problems with advance booking. Car share is a problem? How? Just leave earlier. If you haven't booked the train or bus in advance either I don't see the problem. It's not that hard getting out of your pit is it?
I do agree, changing it at this late stage is ridiculous though.

HibbyAndy
30-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Im going via Train on Sunday..But im paying on the day or should i be ordering train tickets pronto as it may be fully booked?..No really a train kinda guy but will be this weekend.

marinello59
30-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Im going via Train on Sunday..But im paying on the day or should i be ordering train tickets pronto as it may be fully booked?..No really a train kinda guy but will be this weekend.

Paying on the day will be fine.:aok:

HibbyAndy
30-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Paying on the day will be fine.:aok:

Cheers mate much appreciated :aok:

sbell1875
30-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Read the whole thread. I conceded that point already as I occasionally travel to games myself and know the problems with advance booking. Car share is a problem? How? Just leave earlier. If you haven't booked the train or bus in advance either I don't see the problem. It's not that hard getting out of your pit is it?

If the person driving is only available to drive for the original kick off time. Say that person is working till midday and 4 others are relying on them for a lift. Do you see my point now?

My point was that some people will struggle now through absolutely no fault of their own.

.Sean.
30-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Yup.
That's where the away players receive their comp tickets for aswell. Good view but it's very uncomfy, but as it's usually quiet I stood there no bother.

marinello59
30-07-2012, 07:12 PM
My point was that some people will struggle now through absolutely no fault of their own.

And I have already agreed that is indeed the case.:greengrin

monktonharp
31-07-2012, 11:16 PM
The kick off time should never have been changed so late in the day but does a two hour difference in kick of time really act as a deterrent to people going to the match? It's not as if the match is going to kick off in the middle of the night.take your point, but from our branch's point of view....suddenly we have a few call offs, some pissed off, some work and cant catch the earlier bus, some canny see themselves gettin' even a pint before ko, so that leads to us cancelling the supporters bus and an already small band of hard core supporters cant go, or are not driving.

IWasThere2016
31-07-2012, 11:39 PM
That's where the away players receive their comp tickets for aswell. Good view but it's very uncomfy, but as it's usually quiet I stood there no bother.

Best view is Fair Play Upper. Enter near the Dens end of the middle of the stand and take a seat in there. Do not enter by gates furthest away from Dens or you get the wooden hellhole. You have all been warned!

:pfgwa:

silverhibee
31-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Fair point, I hadn't thought of that and I really should have before I posted. :doh:

:rolleyes:

:greengrin

silverhibee
01-08-2012, 12:02 AM

Youth games will start at 11 o'clock in the morning, now that the KO is 1 o'clock some of these young lads and Dad/Mother will now not make the game due to the time change, terrible decision to change the time of the game with six days to go.

At least folk will get home for Sunday tea at 5 o'clock.

silverhibee
01-08-2012, 12:05 AM

Train to Dundee leaving Waverly this Sunday Andy. :aok:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110327025556/ttte/images/c/cb/USDayOutwithThomas.jpg

:thumbsup:

silverhibee
01-08-2012, 12:06 AM

:agree: :greengrin

muirhousehibby
01-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Youth games will start at 11 o'clock in the morning, now that the KO is 1 o'clock some of these young lads and Dad/Mother will now not make the game due to the time change, terrible decision to change the time of the game with six days to go.

At least folk will get home for Sunday tea at 5 o'clock.

yip theres a few i know that will not make the game now. this is problem throughtout the season for u13 and u14s.:agree:

silverhibee
01-08-2012, 12:15 AM
yip theres a few i know that will not make the game now. this is problem throughtout the season for u13 and u14s.:agree:

Am only going if TQM gets me comps. :greengrin

silverhibee
01-08-2012, 12:18 AM

Yep, it's a joke, will the fans ever come first for once. :agree:

JohnStephens91
01-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Yep, it's a joke, will the fans ever come first for once. :agree:

In a weird reversal of the situation I am now able to work on Sunday evening as opposed to having a shift on a busier night of the week :greengrin

But more fans are missing out because of the time change and it is nothing short of a joke, hopefully we can still take up a good support.

muirhousehibby
01-08-2012, 12:36 AM
In a weird reversal of the situation I am now able to work on Sunday evening as opposed to having a shift on a busier night of the week :greengrin

But more fans are missing out because of the time change and it is nothing short of a joke, hopefully we can still take up a good support.

McLeish Report sfa wanted to go down that route etc. They never listen to the fans as theyre interested more in tv money.

16 Team league nope not in McLeish Report,but now the Gers are out the league they're considering changing it and opening up the spl with more teams. Which is now going against the McLeish Report.

Most fans i know want Sat 3pm kick off. Most would then buy a season ticket too, moving fixtures etc for tv is no good to nobody.

IWasThere2016
01-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Am only going if TQM gets me comps. :greengrin

TQM is parting with his cash for his own tickets :wink: :greengrin

PADDY FENLON'S MONIFIETH ARMY! :scarf:

Del Boy
01-08-2012, 11:59 AM
http://dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?tm=172

£19 now for adults on Sunday

PatHead
01-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Well done United. Hope it makes a difference to the gate and Hibs cotton on.

NOLA
01-08-2012, 12:09 PM
good move :aok:

andrew70
01-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Absolutely brilliant move from uniteds board. Hope they are rewarded with a bumper crowd

IanM
01-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Absolutely brilliant move from uniteds board. Hope they are rewarded with a bumper crowd

nochance - section 43 boycotted which means only 7 of us are travelling? :na na:

Judas Iscariot
01-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Someone forward this on to Hibs, well done UTD :aok:

wearethehibs
01-08-2012, 01:10 PM
nochance - section 43 boycotted which means only 7 of us are travelling? :na na:

Do people just take in chance they can to slag sect43?

marinello59
01-08-2012, 01:18 PM

I took it as a light hearted comment about Section43's threatened, then retracted boycott of Tannadice. I saw no malice in it.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2012, 01:22 PM

Tonge n cheek mate chill out.

Chuck Rhoades
01-08-2012, 01:34 PM
I'll be there supporting them:greengrin

Phil MaGlass
01-08-2012, 01:42 PM
cannae see where it says 19 quid?

wearethehibs
01-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Im sorry. Im just so sensitive lol.

GGTTH

IanM
01-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Im sorry. Im just so sensitive lol.

GGTTH

ha yeah tongue in cheek - i'm fed up with this pre season hearing abour rangers, how bad our midfield is and lack of transfer activity.. being a dick helps me overcome this :wink:

S4uzee
01-08-2012, 03:00 PM
yeah same :greengrin

Golden Bear
01-08-2012, 03:01 PM

:agree:

The link reads £25/£22 with the browser that I use.

Rick Rude
01-08-2012, 04:24 PM
It's clever of them that its more expensive for the top tier than the bottom given that almost the whole away end is upper tier and almost the whole home end would be the lower tier. Neither upper or lower says 19 quid though sadly.

cabbageandribs1875
01-08-2012, 04:36 PM
come on OP.....where's this £19 thing :dunno:

wearethehibs
01-08-2012, 04:48 PM
They have changed it. It did say different prices earlier.

Billy Whizz
01-08-2012, 04:50 PM

It did I agree

Albanian Hibs
01-08-2012, 04:56 PM
???

cabbageandribs1875
01-08-2012, 05:00 PM
so they were just teasing us :(

IWasThere2016
01-08-2012, 05:05 PM
so they were just teasing us :(

RP must have had a word :wink: :greengrin

Mikey
01-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Quick, quick, someone tell Rod that Utd are charging us 25 quid when the most we charge them is 22.

hibbybob
01-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Interesting that they are charging £20 / £10 for the Dundee derby!

Hiber-nation
01-08-2012, 05:51 PM

:agree:

Definitely said £21/£19. Useless bunch.

LancsHibs
01-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Is the match on telly? ESPN/alba?

Northernhibee
01-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Very poor show from them.

Let's hope we get torn right into them on the pitch and extract £4 worth of revenge per fan :flag:

Eyrie
01-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Is the match on telly? ESPN/alba?

Think it's meant to be on ESPN. If they have the derby as well then I'll subscribe for the month, if not then I won't bother.

jgl07
02-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Think it's meant to be on ESPN. If they have the derby as well then I'll subscribe for the month, if not then I won't bother.

I think I read something about a trial free subscription to ESPN for Sky Sports subscribers.

ajay4hibs
02-08-2012, 03:03 AM

Couldnt see anything about it on ESPN on tv guide? Seen that alba has a game at 4 presume it is of the hibs game?

IWasThere2016
02-08-2012, 04:51 AM
Quick, quick, someone tell Rod that Utd are charging us 25 quid when the most we charge them is 22.

I have highlighted this is an email to the DUFC board - you might want to do the same at our end :wink:

The SPL needs as many as possible at games - post Rangers - and it is unfair that the Dundee game is a lower price also.

hibbybrian
02-08-2012, 04:57 AM
Couldnt see anything about it on ESPN on tv guide? Seen that alba has a game at 4 presume it is of the hibs game?

I also checked but didn't find it on ESPN schedule however a couple of posters on the International website confirmed it's being shown on FoxSports (pay to view) in USA

Moulin Yarns
02-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Definately had it at lower prices originally.

Eyrie
02-08-2012, 10:34 AM
I think I read something about a trial free subscription to ESPN for Sky Sports subscribers.

Cheers - only problem is that I'm with Virgin.

I'd be surprised if we're on Alba because moving a kick off time to accomodate a delayed transmission would be a new low for Scottish football.

Hamish
02-08-2012, 10:53 AM

No, its a repeat of the Saturday delayed transmission game - Killie v Dundee.