PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Update on Supporter Research evenings next week

RIP
25-07-2012, 03:56 PM
When we were at Easter Road recently the volunteer supporters of the LWT group were taken aback to find out how few staff Hibs had to carry out customer research. The club has had to cut costs with the result that it lacks the resources to reach out to it's supporter base. We offered to help if Hibs could provide offices, phones and refreshments

We are in the process of designing a simple supporter questionnaire and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week it is proposed that a group of board members, managers, staff and supporters will gather at Easter Road to call fellow Hibbies who used to have a season ticket and don't yet have one for this coming season. Supporters will be asked to help us complete a short survey. We aim to find out if they are still considering renewal and if not - what would have to change before they would renew again e.g. Improved results, location, personal finances, money, payment methods, family deals or other incentives. This research will provide valuable information to our marketing team to help tailor future packages.

When posting replies please respect that is a supporter offer to work with the club and we are not acting on behalf of the whole support. It's been a personal decision on everyone's part. We believe most Hibs supporters would rather talk to a fellow Hibby or staff member rather than some random company or temp. Please note that full Data Protection controls and protocols will be in place and volunteers will have no access to anyone's personal information

In the last 24 hours ten volunteers have already offered an evening of their time and we need to double that number by the weekend to make the exercise really worthwhile. We appreciate there are a lot of folk on holiday at the moment but if you are considering helping out, please PM me your name and phone number and I will happily talk you through what we need. It will be a rewarding experience and the start of a closer working partnership between players, supporters and management

Please help back Pat Fenlon and Hibs for the season ahead

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?241675-Letter-From-Hibs-Today

GGTTH

HibsMax
25-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Great work, Guys!

VickMackie
25-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Great idea and good effort.

Stantons Angel
25-07-2012, 08:55 PM
When we were at Easter Road recently the volunteer supporters of the LWT group were taken aback to find out how few staff Hibs had to carry out customer research. The club has had to cut costs with the result that it lacks the resources to reach out to it's supporter base. We offered to help if Hibs could provide offices, phones and refreshments

We are in the process of designing a simple supporter questionnaire and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week it is proposed that a group of board members, managers, staff and supporters will gather at Easter Road to call fellow Hibbies who used to have a season ticket and don't yet have one for this coming season. Supporters will be asked to help us complete a short survey. We aim to find out if they are still considering renewal and if not - what would have to change before they would renew again e.g. Improved results, location, personal finances, money, payment methods, family deals or other incentives. This research will provide valuable information to our marketing team to help tailor future packages.

When posting replies please respect that is a supporter offer to work with the club and we are not acting on behalf of the whole support. It's been a personal decision on everyone's part. We believe most Hibs supporters would rather talk to a fellow Hibby or staff member rather than some random company or temp. Please note that full Data Protection controls and protocols will be in place and volunteers will have no access to anyone's personal information

In the last 24 hours ten volunteers have already offered an evening of their time and we need to double that number by the weekend to make the exercise really worthwhile. We appreciate there are a lot of folk on holiday at the moment but if you are considering helping out, please PM me your name and phone number and I will happily talk you through what we need. It will be a rewarding experience and the start of a closer working partnership between players, supporters and management

Please help back Pat Fenlon and Hibs for the season ahead

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?241675-Letter-From-Hibs-Today

GGTTH

You have a PM.

RIP
25-07-2012, 10:14 PM
You have a PM.

Thanks J - will give you a phone Thursday pm :thumbsup:

That's another 2 volunteers tonight folks - we need about another 6 or 7 generous Hibbies by the weekend

Thanks in particular to the 4 Hibbies who work in customer service / call centre roles who are helping with advice, planning and scripts - much appreciated

down-the-slope
26-07-2012, 08:41 AM
I will be pitching in - along with my two Teenage daughters. (much more adept with IT than your average adult as they prove with my business admin :greengrin)

When we helped at the Cup Final display it was without doubt the most positive part of supporting our team last season - working to do something worthwhile with fellow supporters - for the girls that was the without doubt the highlight!

martin63
26-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Have all the posts been filled?

Viva_Palmeiras
26-07-2012, 06:37 PM

All help is welcome - still room for more Im sure. I'll be there next week. Looking forward to helping in any way I can.

Twiglet
26-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Pitching in too.
Not a huge plan of speaking to people I don't know, but it's for a good reason, and if I can do it most days at work, I can do it for Hibs.

greenlex
26-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Dinnae be bloody phoning me. You'll get a right earful. Bloody Hibs.:rolleyes:

matty_f
26-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Dinnae be bloody phoning me. You'll get a right earful. Bloody Hibs.:rolleyes:

I baggsie showing greenlex! :greengrin

RIP
27-07-2012, 10:36 AM

No - we need more help.

I have now sent you a pm with more info

Thanks to the 2 lassies that volunteered yesterday - much appreciated :thumbsup:

Mary Hinge
27-07-2012, 04:44 PM
PM sent .....