PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Season Ticket Information (Collection & Posting Info)

NAE NOOKIE
02-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Having taken a break from making myself unpopular on the Rangers in Admin thread can anybody out there geeza clue as to when the STs for next season will be available for uplift. As usual not a peep on the Hibs site.

Want to make a day of it and get the home & away tops at the same time.

Cheers

Billy Whizz
02-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Having taken a break from making myself unpopular on the Rangers in Admin thread can anybody out there geeza clue as to when the STs for next season will be available for uplift. As usual not a peep on the Hibs site.

Cheers

Mine was just added to last year's card, no need to do anything else

3pm
02-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Same card I think.

hibee_girl
02-07-2012, 06:52 PM
I asked in the club shop today and the guy said mid July :agree:

sadtom
02-07-2012, 06:59 PM

Cheers

I never had a ST last year. (1st year i've missed in decade, before the uber fans get all stroppy) ;-)
I was down getting my kids strips on sat and the geezer told me they would be available in about a fortnight.

NAE NOOKIE
02-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks for that. I've moved stands so will need some new plastic.

RoYO!
02-07-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm same seat but still getting a new card- wasn't an option to update old card.

Johnny_Leith
02-07-2012, 08:02 PM
I'd be able to make maybe 5-10 games next season depending on ko times so I wasn't going to buy a ST but I've been impressed with the signings and the clubs stance on rangers so might put my hand in my pocket

jamesjamieson
02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
I'd be able to make maybe 5-10 games next season depending on ko times so I wasn't going to buy a ST but I've been impressed with the signings and the clubs stance on rangers so might put my hand in my pocket

I'm in the same situation and I want to thank Hibs for voting "no" to Rangers, but cannot find how to buy a season ticket on Hibs website. I've sent them an email to find out if I can buy a season online - no response. Does anyone know if I am missing something? :confused:

Scouse Hibee
02-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Was told it's the same card unless moving seats.

Steven_Hibs
02-07-2012, 08:51 PM
We got told its new cards :confused: I swear the staff down there dont have a scooby :rolleyes:

mca
02-07-2012, 09:00 PM
for The First time ever - I actually e-mailed the board last week about the season tickets..

I asked them if they had planned to re-introduce the "Payment-Plan" Season Ticket for All That Didnt Re-new Due to the NewCo issues..

I got an email back saying that they were Looking into the possibility .... :wink:

Scouse Hibee
02-07-2012, 09:03 PM
for The First time ever - I actually e-mailed the board last week about the season tickets..

I asked them if they had planned to re-introduce the "Payment-Plan" Season Ticket for All That Didnt Re-new Due to the NewCo issues..

I got an email back saying that they were Looking into the possibility .... :wink:

I hope they charge anyone who renews now more than us true loyal uber fans who renewed regardless.:cb

mca
02-07-2012, 09:08 PM
I hope they charge anyone who renews now more than us true loyal uber fans who renewed regardless.:cb

From What iv Heard - it Sounds Like New Customers - will be Paying Less !!! :aok:

goosefat
02-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Was told it's the same card unless moving seats.

I emailed the ticket office about this a few weeks ago because my new puppy chewed my card up :tsk tsk:

They replied saying new cards were being sent out in July.

Scouse Hibee
02-07-2012, 09:11 PM
From What iv Heard - it Sounds Like New Customers - will be Paying Less !!! :aok:

Aye right then :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
02-07-2012, 09:14 PM
I emailed the ticket office about this a few weeks ago because my new puppy chewed my card up :tsk tsk:

They replied saying new cards were being sent out in July.

:gun: new puppy

mca
02-07-2012, 09:16 PM

Aye - Watch out for - The Half Price !!! for new customers only .... :na na: ...

Apparently all the UBER Fans Who Paid Early - will Get A Free Pie at Each Game... :wink:

H18sry
02-07-2012, 10:03 PM

Should your avatar not read TEAM E+W ?

Scouse Hibee
03-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Should your avatar not read TEAM E+W ?

East & West united in sport, nah it will never catch on!

H18sry
03-07-2012, 07:37 AM
East & West united in sport, nah it will never catch on!

Neither will the team on your avatar, it's not team GB it's team England +Wales :wink:

Col2
03-07-2012, 07:43 AM
I heard that you can only collect them from a depot in Glasgow and only at a specific allocated time slot the day before our first home game. You need 4 forms of ID, a letter from your solicitor and if you have not been on the clubs records for more than 5 years, then a blood sample. The admin charge is £13.99.

Typical Hibs eh?

scoopyboy
03-07-2012, 08:08 AM
I heard that you can only collect them from a depot in Glasgow and only at a specific allocated time slot the day before our first home game. You need 4 forms of ID, a letter from your solicitor and if you have not been on the clubs records for more than 5 years, then a blood sample. The admin charge is £13.99.

Typical Hibs eh?

And a good morning to you as well sir.:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
03-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Neither will the team on your avatar, it's not team GB it's team England +Wales :wink:

Next you'll be insisting that the Scottish football team incorporates the word English into it's name due to the amount of English born players they have. :wink:

DH1875
03-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Last ST I had was the old book/paper type thing. Can someone explain how this card thing works ie do you just swipe it or do you show it to someone on the gate. Is there even someone on the gate? What happens if it gets stuck.

JimBHibees
03-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Last ST I had was the old book/paper type thing. Can someone explain how this card thing works ie do you just swipe it or do you show it to someone on the gate. Is there even someone on the gate? What happens if it gets stuck.

Hand it to the guy on the gate who will try and get the scanner to work which usually happens every 1 out of 2 times. He will let you through anyway though. :greengrin

goosefat
03-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Hand it to the guy on the gate who will try and get the scanner to work which usually happens every 1 out of 2 times. He will let you through anyway though. :greengrin

That's after you've waited 2 minutes for him to stop blethering to his pal and actually turn around. :rolleyes:

NAE NOOKIE
04-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Aye - Watch out for - The Half Price !!! for new customers only .... :na na: ...

Apparently all the UBER Fans Who Paid Early - will Get A Free Pie at Each Game... :wink:

1) .... I wouldnt care if they really were half price if it meant a decent crowd.

2) .... These free pies will save me a bloody fortune :greengrin

hibee_girl
23-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Any word on when we can collect ST yet?

NAE NOOKIE
23-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Any word on when we can collect ST yet?

Well ....

I was stupidly waiting so that I could not only pick up my ST but also get the new home top and my free away top at the same time .... you know, what with having 40ish miles to drive to get to Easter Road and that ... so I didnt see the point in making two trips when I could kill two birds with one stone.

Of course ... I didnt realise that the stupid voucher for the stupid free away top expired on the 9th of July.

Oh well !!!

I'm_cabbaged
23-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Well ....

I was stupidly waiting so that I could not only pick up my ST but also get the new home top and my free away top at the same time .... you know, what with having 40ish miles to drive to get to Easter Road and that ... so I didnt see the point in making two trips when I could kill two birds with one stone.

Of course ... I didnt realise that the stupid voucher for the stupid free away top expired on the 9th of July.

Oh well !!!

offer got extended bud, not sure when to though.

Saorsa
23-07-2012, 06:27 PM
offer got extended bud, not sure when to though.it was the 20th

Lofarl
24-07-2012, 01:51 PM
2 weeks before the season starts and nothing in the post yet.

blackpoolhibs
24-07-2012, 02:13 PM
I think mine will just be reactivated? Did you have one last season, if not it should be with you very soon?

Offside Trap
24-07-2012, 02:16 PM
I spoke to the Ticket Office yesterday....they reckoned they would start posting out new STs from tomorrow (Wednesday).

Scouse Hibee
24-07-2012, 02:29 PM
2 weeks before the season starts and nothing in the post yet.

I'm assuming as nothing has changed I will be using last season's card.

Keith_M
24-07-2012, 03:05 PM
In the spirit of supporting my local club, my 1860 (http://www.tsv1860.de/tickets/profis/dauerkarten)ST is now in my posession.

Section 237, Kategorie 3, 299 Euros (240 quid) :wink:

CMac1988
24-07-2012, 03:06 PM
For some reason I remeber being told that we'd be using the same card if we were not moving seats.

Last year though we were given a new one.

goosefat
24-07-2012, 03:13 PM
My old card got damaged, I emailed the ticket office yesterday and they replied saying the new one would be with me by the end of the week.

Scouse Hibee
24-07-2012, 03:33 PM
My old card got damaged, I emailed the ticket office yesterday and they replied saying the new one would be with me by the end of the week.

Are you just getting a replacement because your one is damaged or are they sending new cards to everyone?

hibeefan95
24-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Does anybody know, around about, how many season tickets we have sold?

RSS Bot
24-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Collection and Post Details Announced

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120724/season-ticket-information_2262950_2859425)

Mikey
24-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Hibernian are pleased to announce that Season Tickets will be available to collect from Wednesday 25th July from the Ticket Office during normal opening hours 12pm-5pm.

Supporters who have requested to recieve their membership card by post should receive by the end of this week.

Collections will be available on Saturday 28th July (v's Huddersfield) in the Famous Five Concourse from 10am-2pm.

A new season card will be issued if you fall into any of the following categories:
* Changed price class e.g from Hibs Future to Adult
* If you have changed between payment plan and paying up front
* Moved seat
* New season ticket holder

If you have renewed the same seat and same price class as last season with no changes at all, your existing season card will be automatically activated for the new season..

grunt
24-07-2012, 05:07 PM
i before e except after c

Mikey
24-07-2012, 05:10 PM

They got it right later on in the same sentence :greengrin

hibee_girl
24-07-2012, 06:05 PM
I opted to collect my new card (still not sure why I need a new one though!), I asked a few weeks ago and the guy in the shop said they would be ready for collection by mid July, it's now the 24th July :rolleyes:

However, my Grandad said his mate asked in the shop yesterday and was told to check online on Friday

Mikey
24-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Info here..............

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?241587-Official-Site-Season-Ticket-Information-(Collection-amp-Posting-Info)

Saorsa
24-07-2012, 06:07 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?241587-Official-Site-Season-Ticket-Information-(Collection-amp-Posting-Info)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/chill-pill-smiley.gif

.Sean.
24-07-2012, 06:48 PM
I bought mine months ago.

If you've got the cash, get one. The club needs you now more than ever.

stewpot
24-07-2012, 06:59 PM
I got mine before the semi ( i think)

So had it for months and was told i will use the same card. i have checked when getting my tops and i have the cup top up, so all looks ok

speedy_gonzales
24-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Typical, popped into the shop today on the off chance to see if the ST cards were ready and available as I'm awa' at the end of the week and come back on derby weekend.
Was told they had no idea but the shop/office will be open on match day so I could pick it up on the 11th. Would rather not do that as I'd prefer to go straight to the pub, but hey ho. I was also told the game is still on for the Saturday, I thought it would have been moved to the Sunday by now??
Well, a speculative punt to see if my replacement card was ready, it wasn't, no harm done, my grievance is my daughter cost me another £70odd on Hibs gear, she wanted her first 'proper' football top and talked me into getting some of the training gear.

Also noticed a big truck rocked up just as I left, shop staff were drawing straws as to who was going to help unload. More strips or 8461 for Rod??

Titch
24-07-2012, 09:24 PM

Their ;-)

danhibees1875
24-07-2012, 09:43 PM

I think there are more exceptions to that rule than words that follow it.

Lungo--Drom
24-07-2012, 11:03 PM
B***ocks I can't remember if I requested it to be posted to my house or not... :faf:

Saorsa
25-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Collection and Post Details Announced

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120724/season-ticket-information_2262950_2859425)http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/bump.gif: for anybody that hasnae seen it.

Picked mine up today, new card, new seat, new season :pfgwa:flag:

ronaldo7
25-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Picked up two new season cards today. The office was very quiet but the queue was very loud.:greengrin

Maybe some of the volunteers in the working groups could get down to ER and help out a bit.:aok:

hibee
25-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Glad I read this, I used the payment plan last year but not this year so looks like I need to get a new card!

Carheenlea
25-07-2012, 06:04 PM
I phoned up today to see whether mines had been sent out or was awaiting collection asI could not remeber 100% what I requested on form as I was moving seats to East. A quick check and I got my query answered.

Away on holiday for two weeks so was keen to get sorted. Gave the missus some cock & bull story about the ferries being cheaper on a Friday than at weekend to ensure being back in time for derby.

ackeygraham
26-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Excellent, will pop my head in tomorrow to get the group's ST.....bring on the new season.

Saorsa
27-07-2012, 05:45 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120727/ticket-policy-explained_2262950_2863071

Hibernian look forward to welcoming back all of our supporters back to Easter Road tomorrow for the friendly fixture against Huddersfield Town (28 July, kick off 2pm).

Ahead of the match, supporters are politely instructed about the following changes to the club's ticket purchasing process, purchase of Season Ticket memberships, purchase of Heart of Midlothian tickets and Scotland (versus Australia) tickets plus there is a change to Season Ticket membership collection.

The ticket desk located in the Clubstore (open from 10am) is only accessible for purchasing 12/13 Season Ticket memberships, Hibs Kids memberships plus Kicks for Kids.

The concourse in the Famous Five Stand (open from 10am to 2pm) is for supporters wishing to collect their 12/13 Season Ticket memberships (accessible from East End).

The Ticket Office (brick building situated on Albion Road) is accessible only for supporters wishing to purchase Heart of Midlothian tickets or Scotland v Australia tickets.

Please note that Behind The Goals is open from midday onwards and the Clubstore reopens after the match until 5pm.

ruthven_raiders
27-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Glad I read this, I used the payment plan last year but not this year so looks like I need to get a new card!

Yeh me too! Didn't realise I would get a new card, as I was payment plan last yr and direct payment this year.

Now I can't remember either I'd I put collect or post ooops!

hibee
28-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Picked up my cards yesterday, most of the printed names etc had already been rubbed off the card, must have used a cheaper printer this year!

Lungo--Drom
28-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Mine arrived on Thursday, but didn't open it till the wife went away for a weekend break with the grandwean. Still not worked up the steam to tell her I got one but its my money :greengrin