PDA

View Full Version : The new home top - what's the script with sizes?

Steve-O
23-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Obviously I can't try it on from here, so what's the go on the sizes?

Normally I am a large (42-44), are people saying I'd have to get the next size up? I'm not exactly tall though so wouldn't want it ending up like some sort of mini dress getting the XL! :greengrin

cocopops1875
23-07-2012, 08:45 AM
I guess it depends on how you feel about having a snug shirt ? I don't want a super snug shirt (im shouldery and have moobs so its way snug and looks really tight across my chest) dunno how going up to XXL would effect the length of the shirt though

bingo70
23-07-2012, 08:46 AM

Normally I am a large (42-44), are people saying I'd have to get the next size up? I'm not exactly tall though so wouldn't want it ending up like some sort of mini dress getting the XL! :greengrin

Saw on facebook you were moaning about jeans not fitting and now folk are telling you to buy a bigger strip?

Do you think maybe they are trying to tell you something chunk...erm i mean steve?

Stevie Reid
23-07-2012, 08:46 AM

I'm 6' 3" and 15 stone 10, and the large fits perfectly, still with plenty room.

skipster7
23-07-2012, 08:50 AM
I'm 6' 3" and 15 stone 10, and the large fits perfectly, still with plenty room.
usually a large,got xl in this,use for 5s as well.fits fine, not to much difference.

Steve-O
23-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Saw on facebook you were moaning about jeans not fitting and now folk are telling you to buy a bigger strip?

Do you think maybe they are trying to tell you something chunk...erm i mean steve?

:greengrin

No, people on here were saying to get the next size up, for everyone, no just me! :greengrin

And I wasn't moaning about the jeans...well no really, just need a few weeks in the gym to feel more comfortable eh! :casper:

Steve-O
23-07-2012, 08:53 AM

usually a large,got xl in this,use for 5s as well.fits fine, not to much difference.

:hmmm:

Differing opinions eh...

Maybe wi all this exercise I'm planning I should just get the medium :agree:

Then again...:rolleyes:

erin go bragh
23-07-2012, 09:56 AM
:hmmm:

Differing opinions eh...

Maybe wi all this exercise I'm planning I should just get the medium :agree:

Then again...:rolleyes:
Went to the club store on fri to get the home top ,large looked like it had been painted on me ,no xl [getting them in this week]
Im a 42 /44 chest also ,6ft ,14 stone .

ggtth

JohnStephens91
23-07-2012, 11:58 AM
I can wear a medium or a large for most football tops, however for this one I had to go for the large and even that feels rather snug (too much ale) anyway I'd suggest maybe buying one a size up from usual.

Andy74
23-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Medium fine for me as usual. Eat less, exercise more :greengrin

Keith_M
23-07-2012, 12:16 PM
What did Ah tell you lot before! If you're over 16 years and/or 13 stone, don't wear a football top!!!!

:duck:

:greengrin

micka_weer
23-07-2012, 12:25 PM
5'11 and 14 stone, large fits but would go out for a night on the beer or a slap up meal, would end up looking like the hulk at the end of the night (&i don't mean cos of the muscles!)

G-Reg
23-07-2012, 12:40 PM

It's a tough call I got the medium in the home and the large in the away (White is less forgiving) and its the chest area on the home top is a bit on tight side although the away is too long in the sleeves! it makes me look like I borrowed my big brothers top. My page 3 vital stats are 5 ft 8.5 Inch tall and 13.7 stone