PDA

View Full Version : **** thum

ShanksSaidNo
22-07-2012, 10:19 AM
I hear they cretins are plannin on comin onto our patch on day 2 of the season and well and truly takin the pish out us. They have grand plans to sing sunshine on leith the whole lot! I ask you fellow Hibby, are you havin that? Coz the day we roll over and accept that we may as well be deid.We out number them 3 to 1 and if we turn up on the day whatever they sing doesn't matter a ****. May 19th was the worst day we'v experienced in football for sure - but What they want to see is us go into ourselves - to shrivel up and die. Not a ******* chance.

scott7_0(Prague)
22-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Shock rival fans wind up Hibs fans.

They have every right to do so in my opinion thanks to our useless effort on the 19th May.

cabbageandribs1875
22-07-2012, 10:28 AM
here we go again part 2

NAE NOOKIE
22-07-2012, 10:30 AM
I suppose we could play 'up wi the bonnets o' bonny Dundee' over the tannoy to drown them out:greengrin

Hibercelona
22-07-2012, 10:33 AM
I hear they cretins are plannin on comin onto our patch on day 2 of the season and well and truly takin the pish out us. They have grand plans to sing sunshine on leith the whole lot! I ask you fellow Hibby, are you havin that? Coz the day we roll over and accept that we may as well be deid.We out number them 3 to 1 and if we turn up on the day whatever they sing doesn't matter a ****. May 19th was the worst day we'v experienced in football for sure - but What they want to see is us go into ourselves - to shrivel up and die. Not a ******* chance.

:top marks

Sadly though, you'll find that fans are just as spineless as the players we sign.

The players won't do anything and neither will the fans. And as per usual, they'll turn up and we wont. Then we'll act like we're not that bothered at the end of it all.

Can't stand it myself.

BroxburnHibee
22-07-2012, 10:35 AM

Sadly though, you'll find that fans are just as spineless as the players we sign.

The players won't do anything and neither will the fans. And as per usual, they'll turn up and we wont. Then we'll act like we're not that bothered at the end of it all.

Can't stand it myself.

What a load of ****

The Falcon
22-07-2012, 10:36 AM
What a load of ****

seconded

cabbageandribs1875
22-07-2012, 10:37 AM
What a load of ****

oops

edit: make that thirded

SloopJB
22-07-2012, 10:40 AM

Can't stand it myself.
we'll support you evermore
we'll support you evermore:singing:

Well done the op, I think the Yams have the bragging rights and the final result has been overshadowed by the rangers debacle but at least you are showing enthusiasm for your team.

We need that this season

Hibercelona
22-07-2012, 10:41 AM
What a load of ****

No its not.

The likely senerio is that Hearts fans will out sing us on our own patch because we're just going to let them.

If our rivals can sing one of or own louder than we can on our own patch, then we're as good as dead as a club IMO.

Be as indinial about it as you want.

If we let these b*****ds out sing us, then i've had all I can take.

BoltonHibee
22-07-2012, 10:45 AM
No its not.

The likely senerio is that Hearts fans will out sing us on our own patch because we're just going to let them.

If our rivals can sing one of or own louder than we can on our own patch, then we're as good as dead as a club IMO.

Away and dry yer eyes ya wee Jessie

Big Ed
22-07-2012, 10:48 AM

Can't stand it myself.

They'll turn up alright. Why wouldn't they? their team have just inflicted the worst result in our history on us and they won't want to miss another opportunity to remind us of that will they? I'd imagine they could charge £100 a ticket and they'd still fill their end.
I'm curious as to what you want Hibs fans to do about it. Maybe we could sing another song about beating them by a big score in a game played nearly forty years ago?
Aye. That'll show them.

HibeePaj
22-07-2012, 10:51 AM
The only way we can shut that lot up on August 11 is by beating them on the pitch,,, forget about that lot and let's get behind the team.

HibbyAndy
22-07-2012, 10:51 AM
No its not.

Sorry mate but thats bollox, Hearts have NEVER ever outsung hibs at easter rd NEVER..They actually only 'sing when they are winning'.

Yes they will gloat, Yes they will lord it up but they have not , and never will outsing hibs at Easter rd.

Lucius Apuleius
22-07-2012, 10:52 AM
No its not.

Drama queen

EH6 Hibby
22-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Let them plan a massive party in their end. You know what usually ends up happening on these occasions?

ShanksSaidNo
22-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Shock rival fans wind up Hibs fans.

They have every right to do so in my opinion thanks to our useless effort on the 19th May.

I'm a million miles away from bein a happy clapper but boys like you sum our club up! Defeatist to the core. Get yourself along early doors on derby day and give them a guard of honour due to their performance on the 19th. Re-evaluate your reasons for bein a Hibby.

BoltonHibee
22-07-2012, 11:01 AM
No its not.

Get your husband/ boyfriend to put his hands over your ears, then you won't hear the nasty men sing!

Lago
22-07-2012, 11:03 AM
No its not.

Oh dear what a sad life you must have.

BroxburnHibee
22-07-2012, 11:06 AM
No its not.

Who says they'll out sing us? Did they out sing us at hampden - did they ****

Our rivals have just beat us in a cup final - of course they'll try and rub it in - would we be any different?

"dead as a club" :hilarious

SloopJB
22-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Sadly this thread is doing the yams job for them, I know it's all about opinions and opinions can be challenged but hibbies slagging hibbies?

Hibernia Na Eir
22-07-2012, 11:15 AM
The only way we can shut that lot up on August 11 is by beating them on the pitch,,, forget about that lot and let's get behind the team.

correct.

ShanksSaidNo
22-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Oh dear what a sad life you must have.

Your attitude intrigues me. Purely in a footballin sense - if we're willin to roll over and accept their gloating due to the fact that they outclassed us in the final, then Whats the point? Do you think they Have it in them to be as benevolent towards us? Nae danger

goosefat
22-07-2012, 11:20 AM
No its not.

:blah::boo hoo::crazy:, etc...

Note to self - remove oven gloves prior to typing rant, run spell check prior to posting rant.

:wink:

R'Albin
22-07-2012, 11:21 AM
oops

edit: make that thirded

Fourthed.

I actually think the fans will be more fired up than usual, we know that we got embarrassed at Hampden and that, only we can give the club any sort of pride.

Besides, we won't have half those fair weather pricks that there was at Hampden. Getting told to sit down and shut up at a final 10 seconds into it, still get pissed off just thinking about it.

Since90+2
22-07-2012, 11:28 AM

Can't stand it myself.

Aye right. One of the daftest things ive read on here.

Since90+2
22-07-2012, 11:32 AM
No its not.

Was that the case at the cup final with a 50-50 split? And im not talking about the last 30 minutes when we were getting horsed.

ShanksSaidNo
22-07-2012, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=SunnyLeith;3302009]Was that the case at the cup final with a 50-50 split? And im not talking about the last 30 minutes when we were getting horsed.[HaveT]

Are you for real? Those ***** have held the V sign over us for years. Sure they've had a better team on the park for the past few seasons which helps but their attitude of 'beat Hibs at all costs' is one we'd be doin well to aspire too.

Since90+2
22-07-2012, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=SunnyLeith;3302009]Was that the case at the cup final with a 50-50 split? And im not talking about the last 30 minutes when we were getting horsed.[HaveT]

Are you for real? Those ***** have held the V sign over us for years. Sure they've had a better team on the park for the past few seasons which helps but their attitude of 'beat Hibs at all costs' is one we'd be doin well to aspire too.

You have lost me. What has this got to do with my post?

lord bunberry
22-07-2012, 11:49 AM
There's a simple solution to this we turn up in numbers and out sing them and hope the team does the business on the park. Anyone thinking of not going because of what happened in the final needs to have a word

marinello59
22-07-2012, 11:55 AM
No its not.

Just when I thought that humour was becoming extinct on hibs.net you come out with this belter. :thumbsup:

ShanksSaidNo
22-07-2012, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=ShanksSaidNo;3302015]

You have lost me. What has this got to do with my post?

wee_hibby made the point that we're spineless as a club. You argued.

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-07-2012, 11:58 AM
It's common knowledge they are obsessed with us so nothing new here, all they care about is beating us and nothing else matters to them, sad sad people indeed, nobody likes them of course and they hate that tag, as one mate said to me they are the "Millwall" of Scottish football.

Remember and wear your masks when they infect ER

:agree:

Since90+2
22-07-2012, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=SunnyLeith;3302016]

wee_hibby made the point that we're spineless as a club. You argued.

I actually highlighted the part where wee_hibee claimed Hearts would outsing us again. My point was did that happen at the cup final? It didnt.

Spineless as a club? The players? Possibly. The fans? Never.

Nameless
22-07-2012, 12:00 PM
They have grand plans to sing sunshine on leith the whole lot!

I don't see how them sining Sunshine on Leith is an insult to us?? All 4 stands singing that would sound pretty cool, I hope they do join in.

marinello59
22-07-2012, 12:06 PM
I don't see how them sining Sunshine on Leith is an insult to us?? All 4 stands singing that would sound pretty cool, I hope they do join in.

Exactly. Nice of them to sing a song which really does get deep in to the soul of our club. Suggesting that them singing it would wind us up is ridiculous.

ShanksSaidNo
22-07-2012, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=ShanksSaidNo;3302024]

I actually highlighted the part where wee_hibee claimed Hearts would outsing us again. My point was did that happen at the cup final? It didnt.

Spineless as a club? The players? Possibly. The fans? Never.

Take the blinkers off lad, the last time we went to Tynie and weren't even near to sellin out our end spoke volumes. Hampden? Like it or lump it, the majority of the Hibs end that day were glory hunters.

Twa Cairpets
22-07-2012, 12:09 PM
No its not.

There are many examples of stupid posts on hibs.net, I daresay some people would say that I've contributed my fair share of them. However, your post takes the standard of cretinous, pointless forum-posting to a new standard. For the love of Franck, engage your brain before you type.

If the roles were reversed we'd be milking it royally. Of course they'll be out to rub it in. What actually will happen is if they win on the pitch it'll be worse, if we win it'll be disappear. What do you want to happen - singing enforced by uberfan gestapo? Maybe a nice wee dittie about paedophiles, 'cos that'll show our class.

Someone said on another thread the only approach is to ignore them totally and support our team in whatever we you see fit. Singing, cheering, whatever. Ignore them. it'll happen, we'd do it so dry your freakin' eyes and man-up.

As for the last sentence, if they do out sing us, then at least there'll be one decent outcome from the day.

Since90+2
22-07-2012, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=SunnyLeith;3302027]

Take the blinkers off lad, the last time we went to Tynie and weren't even near to sellin out our end spoke volumes. Hampden? Like it or lump it, the majority of the Hibs end that day were glory hunters.

Given the fact that Hearts average attendance is only a few thousand more than ours does that mean their end was full of glory hunters aswell?

Anyway back to my original question. Were we outsung at Hampden in a 50-50 split of the crowd?

JohnStephens91
22-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Genuine question: if the fans are spineless then why do the attendances at Easter Road fail to go over 10,000 most matches? Also why do we need to have a group like Section 43? Surely we should all be singing, sadly this is not the case and in the past few years the atmosphere at ER has been in serious decline due to people not singing. Hampden showed what the fans can do in terms of singing, why does this not happen every game? If it did then there would be no threads worrying about Hearts having a big sing-song at ER.

HIBEETILLIDIE
22-07-2012, 12:31 PM
We should all join in, and sing it to they will soon shut up!

ShanksSaidNo
22-07-2012, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=ShanksSaidNo;3302031]

Given the fact that Hearts average attendance is only a few thousand more than ours does that mean their end was full of glory hunters aswell?

Anyway back to my original question. Were we outsung at Hampden in a 50-50 split of the crowd?

Facts are facts and I'd be foolish to try and dispute the fact that we out sung and in terms of our display out shone them. The sad fact is - that was a one off and we only turn up in those numbers when we Have a chance of glory. Our stadium is no where near full on match days. Hampden proves we Have the fan base, sadly Easter road proves we're spineless.

ShanksSaidNo
22-07-2012, 12:54 PM
They know how it feels to go too high, too far, too soon. They won the cup but they're doomed.

Pretty Boy
22-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Some folk really need to dry their eyes and grow a pair of bollox.

Of.course Hearts fans are going to come to ER and lord it up about the cup win. So ****ing what? That's football. Did we turn up at the next derby after 0-7, 6-2, 0-3 etc and politely applaud Hearts onto the pitch?

I'm going to go to the game as I always do and focus my attention on supporting Hibs. Let them have their party but make sure we back our team and hopefully we get a result on the park.

I don't care what Hearts fans do any more or any less since May 19th.

SaulGoodman
22-07-2012, 02:38 PM
This thread is disgusting.

JohnStephens91
22-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Some folk really need to dry their eyes and grow a pair of bollox.

Of.course Hearts fans are going to come to ER and lord it up about the cup win. So ****ing what? That's football. Did we turn up at the next derby after 0-7, 6-2, 0-3 etc and politely applaud Hearts onto the pitch?

I'm going to go to the game as I always do and focus my attention on supporting Hibs. Let them have their party but make sure we back our team and hopefully we get a result on the park.

I don't care what Hearts fans do any more or any less since May 19th.

The big thing is though is that because of the lack of atmosphere at Easter Road we will just let them walk in and have the party and it will be well and truly heard above anything Section 43 will have on the day. It will be absolutely ridiculous if it does happen, and I think it will. Our support seem embarrassed to sing unless it is at a semi-final or a final.

blackpoolhibs
22-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Fourthed.

I actually think the fans will be more fired up than usual, we know that we got embarrassed at Hampden and that, only we can give the club any sort of pride.

Besides, we won't have half those fair weather pricks that there was at Hampden. Getting told to sit down and shut up at a final 10 seconds into it, still get pissed off just thinking about it.

You mean those fans Rods been pleading with to buy a season ticket?

CraigHibee
22-07-2012, 02:40 PM
at the end of the day..

we should all just agree on one thing...

***** the hearts!

Hibrandenburg
22-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Could be mistaken for yam fuddery! Throw in a hand grenade and then sit back and watch the fun.
This will be getting loads of laughs on fudback and the op getting laudits.

Hibernia&Alba
22-07-2012, 02:45 PM
The cup final was the lowest point of all, and let's face it, they're going to rub our nose in it big time. Can't say I'm looking forward to seeing their toothless grins and endless references to 5-1, but there's no choice but to endure. If we could actually manage a win, it would make a huge difference of course. Let's have the last laugh on the day.

Worse still, we know they will have all kinds of wind ups waiting for us on the pitch at Swiney.

R'Albin
22-07-2012, 02:48 PM
You mean those fans Rods been pleading with to buy a season ticket?

Yup, but a lot of them won't cause they aren't that worried about the club. I'm not on about the guys that previously had season tickets but gave up, I'm on about folks like the ones behind me who had clearly been to very few Hibs games in their lives.

blackpoolhibs
22-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Yup, but a lot of them won't cause they aren't that worried about the club. I'm not on about the guys that previously had season tickets but gave up, I'm on about folks like the ones behind me who had clearly been to very few Hibs games in their lives.

We need more of every type of fan, those that have lapsed and those who go once in a blue moon.

I wouldn't care which category it was, and i dont think we are in any position to pick and choose who comes through the door at easter road.

scott7_0(Prague)
22-07-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm a million miles away from bein a happy clapper but boys like you sum our club up! Defeatist to the core. Get yourself along early doors on derby day and give them a guard of honour due to their performance on the 19th. Re-evaluate your reasons for bein a Hibby.

Boys like me!!! - you dont have a clue mate.

You obviously are just looking to wind a few punters up with your trolling, i aint a defeatist but a realist.

I am not attending the derby and I really dont need to re-evaluate anything, but thanks for your concern.

3pm
22-07-2012, 03:03 PM
**** the Hertz.

JohnStephens91
22-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Why are we fighting amongst ourselves? We have one poster calling some fans 'fair weather pricks' and a lot of general in fighting regarding the situation. Here are things as I see them.

1. We have just been royally humped in arguably the biggest game in Scottish football history, yet some on here feel as if it will not affect the attendance for this game. It most likely will, with the Yams out in full support of their team and with the double intent of rubbing our noses in it many fans will not be satisfied to come to the game. We would need a win against Dundee Utd to make up a few of these numbers.

2. Easter Road, for whatever reason, has become devoid of any real atmosphere. Hardly anyone sings and gives vocal backing to the team. Section 43 are the only ones with any intent to do this and ER has been a dead pool of singing for a few years, I struggle to think of a time where we have outsung Hearts, Celtic or Rangers in the past few years down to the major factor of our support not fully backing the team.

3. All this talk of 'Thomson 12th man' is utter guff. I was there until the end, sure he had a stinker of a game IMO but even if he hadn't we would have been beaten. Maybe not by the exact scoreline, but we still wouldn't have won, most of our team were completely rotten. We will get all of this rubbed right in on top of the scoreline, just accept the fact that we were rightfully defeated on the day and it will hurt us forever but we need to accept that the fans showed up, but the team never.

4. We all hate them and they all hate us, why can our fans not just rally together for once and actually have a good vocal support at ER, it worked against Dunfermline, sure Hearts are a better team than them because they were garbage, but it does give players and other fans a lift, a band of supporters in once section does a little to raise the atmosphere but not enough. All of us in attendance need to sing, and for what it is worth I do not see it happening as our support seems to shirk away from the derbies.

Hiber-nation
22-07-2012, 03:08 PM
There are many examples of stupid posts on hibs.net, I daresay some people would say that I've contributed my fair share of them. .

:agree:

Just have a look at the Acronyms Thread :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
22-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Boys like me!!! - you dont have a clue mate.

You obviously are just looking to wind a few punters up with your trolling, i aint a defeatist but a realist.

I am not attending the derby and I really dont need to re-evaluate anything, but thanks for your concern.

Hells bells mate ...... I dont think anybody would expect someone who lives in Prague to jump on a plane and zip ower tae ER on the 11th.

But for those who wont be going coz the nasty Yams will ( and they will ) revel in the opportunity to rub it in then all I can say is .... 'boo hoo hoo' away & dry yer eyes and bloody well man up !!!

Ye dinnae have tae spend the next 3 week trying tae think o' ways tae counter their songs and chants ... let them get on with it. The only way we can make any impact on the 11th is to fill as many seats as possible and get behind the Hibs. And hope against hope that for once our bloody team will turn up.

Sir David Gray
22-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Hearts fans in "rubbing in a massive win in the biggest Edinburgh derby that there's ever been" shock.

Of course they're going to come to Easter Road in a few weeks' time and have a party, I wouldn't expect it to be any other way. We've known ever since the 19th May that we were going to face this for the foreseeable future.

We just have to hope that we get them again in another Scottish Cup final, and actually win, or else we better get used to this happening every time we play.

sahib
22-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Was that the case at the cup final with a 50-50 split? And im not talking about the last 30 minutes when we were getting horsed.

Are you saying we only sing when we are not getting beaten too badly?:greengrin

Personally I couldn't care if Hearts turned up with the Mormon tabernacle choir in the first three rows. It is all good fun.

R'Albin
22-07-2012, 03:41 PM
We need more of every type of fan, those that have lapsed and those who go once in a blue moon.

I wouldn't care which category it was, and i dont think we are in any position to pick and choose who comes through the door at easter road.

Definitely. I'm not denying that. I'd rather see a quality team with a more packed stadium. I was just pointing out that I think the Hibs fans will be a lot better than the final because there won't be twats like the ones behind me.

If it meant us having a team that would actually winning a Derby game, then I'd happily have a stadium filled with them.

blackpoolhibs
22-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Definitely. I'm not denying that. I'd rather see a quality team with a more packed stadium. I was just pointing out that I think the Hibs fans will be a lot better than the final because there won't be twats like the ones behind me.

If it meant us having a team that would actually winning a Derby game, then I'd happily have a stadium filled with them.

:aok:

marinello59
22-07-2012, 04:09 PM

Include me in that group then, I went there knowing we were underdogs but dreaming of glory.
The guys who could only afford a few games a year but did not want to miss out on the chance of seeing us finally win the cup again. Glory hunters?
The overseas guys never go to games but felt compelled to come home. Glory hunters?
The fans who found themselves ground down by years of turgid fitba but wanted to be there if we did do the unthinkable. Glory hunters?
Those who could only afford a couple of games a season but pushed the boat out to get to Hampden. Glory hunters?
People who work offshore or on shifts making regular attendance difficult. Glory hunters?
Maybe YOU were the only person in the stadium that day who wasn't a glory hunter. Or perhaps we were actually all equal that day, united in our illogical and ridiculous love of Hibernian Football Club. I believe the latter.

Barney McGrew
22-07-2012, 04:26 PM
This thread has a distinct smell of sweet potato.

Pete
22-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Why are we fighting amongst ourselves? We have one poster calling some fans 'fair weather pricks' and a lot of general in fighting regarding the situation. Here are things as I see them.

1. We have just been royally humped in arguably the biggest game in Scottish football history, yet some on here feel as if it will not affect the attendance for this game. It most likely will, with the Yams out in full support of their team and with the double intent of rubbing our noses in it many fans will not be satisfied to come to the game. We would need a win against Dundee Utd to make up a few of these numbers.

2. Easter Road, for whatever reason, has become devoid of any real atmosphere. Hardly anyone sings and gives vocal backing to the team. Section 43 are the only ones with any intent to do this and ER has been a dead pool of singing for a few years, I struggle to think of a time where we have outsung Hearts, Celtic or Rangers in the past few years down to the major factor of our support not fully backing the team.

3. All this talk of 'Thomson 12th man' is utter guff. I was there until the end, sure he had a stinker of a game IMO but even if he hadn't we would have been beaten. Maybe not by the exact scoreline, but we still wouldn't have won, most of our team were completely rotten. We will get all of this rubbed right in on top of the scoreline, just accept the fact that we were rightfully defeated on the day and it will hurt us forever but we need to accept that the fans showed up, but the team never.

4. We all hate them and they all hate us, why can our fans not just rally together for once and actually have a good vocal support at ER, it worked against Dunfermline, sure Hearts are a better team than them because they were garbage, but it does give players and other fans a lift, a band of supporters in once section does a little to raise the atmosphere but not enough. All of us in attendance need to sing, and for what it is worth I do not see it happening as our support seems to shirk away from the derbies.

You seem to see things from a very negative point of view. I'm not having any of that, especially number three.

Mikey
22-07-2012, 04:29 PM
This thread has a distinct smell of sweet potato.

The ones who have chucked their toys furthest from the pram are most definitely Hibs fans.

Hibrandenburg
22-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Include me in that group then, I went there knowing we were underdogs but dreaming of glory.
The guys who could only afford a few games a year but did not want to miss out on the chance of seeing us finally win the cup again. Glory hunters?
The overseas guys never go to games but felt compelled to come home. Glory hunters?
The fans who found themselves ground down by years of turgid fitba but wanted to be there if we did do the unthinkable. Glory hunters?
Those who could only afford a couple of games a season but pushed the boat out to get to Hampden. Glory hunters?
People who work offshore or on shifts making regular attendance difficult. Glory hunters?
Maybe YOU were the only person in the stadium that day who wasn't a glory hunter. Or perhaps we were actually all equal that day, united in our illogical and ridiculous love of Hibernian Football Club. I believe the latter.
10/10

Barney McGrew
22-07-2012, 04:31 PM
The ones who have chucked their toys furthest from the pram are most definitely Hibs fans.

Just as long as they've not throw their ear muffs away as well. They'll need something to block out the noise of the nasty Hertz fans singing things that might upset them.

matty_f
22-07-2012, 04:32 PM
I couldn't give one solitary **** what those fuds are up to. I'll be at the derby wearing the green and white with pride.

marinello59
22-07-2012, 04:33 PM
I couldn't give one solitary **** what those fuds are up to. I'll be at the derby wearing the green and white with pride.

JohnStephens91
22-07-2012, 04:34 PM
You seem to see things from a very negative point of view. I'm not having any of that, especially number three.

Maybe because whenever I raise anything to do with the fans and singing it is brushed under the carpet? We can debate number 3 another time, but at this moment we need the fans to find their voice again and the 19th shows we can do it, we just need to do it all the time.

Barney McGrew
22-07-2012, 04:36 PM

Anyone who is thinking about not turning up for the derby because of something that set of ****wits might or might not do needs to give themselves a shake.

Man up, grow a set, get a ticket to our first home game and support the team FFS.

3pm
22-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Imagine only beating that team 5-1! I could get 11 from here to do that. They're *****. I'll sing a song to let them know. I never realised singing songs upset so many...hopefully I'll take a few them out when I start chanting.

Pete
22-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Maybe because whenever I raise anything to do with the fans and singing it is brushed under the carpet? We can debate number 3 another time, but at this moment we need the fans to find their voice again and the 19th shows we can do it, we just need to do it all the time.

Agree with that. I can't wait to get ripped into them. We're a wounded animal and I think there will be an edge from now on. I think we might even surprise ourselves as our frustration and new-found level of animosity is given an outlet.

I wonder who the ref will be :-)

JohnStephens91
22-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Agree with that. I can't wait to get ripped into them. We're a wounded animal and I think there will be an edge from now on. I think we might even surprise ourselves as our frustration and new-found level of animosity is given an outlet.

I wonder who the ref will be :-)

I can't wait for it either, I'm giving their players absolute pelters all game long, not sure about singing as I'm in the FF lower. ****ing hate them, can't wait for it, usually we do them in games after we've been thrashed by them. Everyone should be in attendance and in fine voice. GGGTTH.

FranckSuzy
22-07-2012, 05:09 PM

:agree: :top marks

FranckSuzy
22-07-2012, 05:11 PM
I can't wait for it either, I'm giving their players absolute pelters all game long, not sure about singing as I'm in the FF lower. ****ing hate them, can't wait for it, usually we do them in games after we've been thrashed by them. Everyone should be in attendance and in fine voice. GGGTTH.

Glory, glory, glory To The Hibees :greengrin

:agree: with the sentiments of the post

muirhousehibby
22-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I couldn't give a **** about them singing I'm going to the game with them full intentions that were picking up the 3pts. And we'll be having a party not them.

Pretty Boy
22-07-2012, 05:32 PM

100x this.

Paisley Hibby
22-07-2012, 05:40 PM

Too right

HibbySpurs
22-07-2012, 06:32 PM
I couldn't give a **** about them singing I'm going to the game with them full intentions that were picking up the 3pts. And we'll be having a party not them.

:agree::flag:

VickMackie
22-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Just seen on ssn that it's their biggest ever team photo this year.

Doubt it, remember the season with the scores of signings!

NAE NOOKIE
22-07-2012, 06:54 PM

Me too mate ... wont stop me singing, shouting and making a bloody idiot of myself though. I'll be the wee guy in the Hibs top that I'm far too auld and far too fat to be wearing ...... feel free to join in. :aok:

brydekirk
22-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Relax OP, and u widnae dae it tae the'm ,?

Lmc2105
22-07-2012, 07:26 PM
At the end of the day .. WHO CARES what they do on the 11th! We all know this is coming, they are going to rub it in for the whole 90mins .. take it on the chin!!

As most Hibees have had pelters since the 19th am kind of getting use to it all and it's now just flying over my head!

On the 11th a don't care what to do or what they sing! A will be giving it just as good back cheering on my team as am sure most of the stadium will!

We are giving them the satisfaction of arguing and talking about them, they will be having a yam loving on BROKEBACK :rolleyes:

marinello59
22-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Me too mate ... wont stop me singing, shouting and making a bloody idiot of myself though. I'll be the wee guy in the Hibs top that I'm far too auld and far too fat to be wearing ...... feel free to join in. :aok:

And I will be doing the same in the Lower West. You can never get enough wee fat auld guys in Hibs tops. :thumbsup:

One Day Soon
22-07-2012, 07:37 PM
We either have some spectacularly undercover Yams here or we have some people who need to get a grip of their angst. It's like 'Jackie' magazine some of it.

They will start the day Maroon Fuds and they will end the day Maroon Fuds regardless of what happens in between.

I'm a Hibee - the rest is irrelevant.

Jonnyboy
22-07-2012, 08:24 PM
And I will be doing the same in the Lower West. You can never get enough wee fat auld guys in Hibs tops. :thumbsup:

Or big auld guys tae :greengrin

Anyway, I've hit upon a master plan. If they sing SoL on our patch we should pay them back by singing the Hearts song at Tynie. That'll put their gas on a peep :greengrin

As to the 'it'll be the last straw for me' kinda post. Heard it all before

JohnStephens91
23-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Glory, glory, glory To The Hibees :greengrin

:agree: with the sentiments of the post

Typed it on my phone on the way to work and the damn thing said there was only 2 G's, I blame Petrie.

EdinMike
23-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Just played a game of 5's with a bunch of Jambo mates...(You cannae choose your work mates..) And proudly wore my full Hibs kit ! If I had the headband, sweatbands, rings, boots, mouthguard, hairgel ?! I would have worn those.

You have to just let things be, they will mock us. Suck it up ! We're all passed the stage of "Sticks and Stones" surely ?!

I'm_cabbaged
23-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Typed it on my phone on the way to work and the damn thing said there was only 2 G's, I blame Petrie.

3 G phones are better. ;)

--------
23-07-2012, 07:12 AM

No its not.

I don't beleive this. Football fans planning to wind up the opposition in a local derby?

Call the United nations!

Get a court injunction!

Gonnae no sell them tickets, Mr Petrie?

What a pair of drama queens. Once they spot this, they'll be wetting themselves. Does it ever occur to you and folks like you that throwing a screaming wobbly and badmouthing other Hibs fans - sorry the spinelss glory-hunters and fair weather pricks, I should say? - may actually be doing more harm than good?

THEY have every right to give it to us tight about the Final. If it had been the other way around (if only!) we'd have been laying into them big time. But a couple of arrogant Hibbier-than-thous bad-mouthing their fellow supporters don't cut it as fas as I'm concerned.

I'll be the big fat guy in with the big black hat and the beard in the East Stand. Feel free to call me names and see where it gets you. :devil:

Kaiser1962
23-07-2012, 07:43 AM
I'll be the big fat guy in with the beard. Feel free to call me names and see where it gets you. :devil:

They'll need more that that I'm afraid. Theres not exactly a shortage of big fat guys on this board. The beard bit might help though as I will now shave mines off. :greengrin

stanton_4
23-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Simple solution... join in with them.
Sing Sunshine On Leith at the toop of your voice.
Drown out any petty little word changes they have made and turn ER in to a giant sing-a-long.
Stand proud and sing. Absolutely pointless singing any songs about a result 40 years ago.
Man up... take the slagging and jog on.

Steve-O
23-07-2012, 08:02 AM
We must defeat them 5-0 :agree:

Just Alf
23-07-2012, 08:02 AM
I don't beleive this. Football fans planning to wind up the opposition in a local derby?

Call the United nations!

Get a court injunction!

Gonnae no sell them tickets, Mr Petrie?

What a pair of drama queens. Once they spot this, they'll be wetting themselves. Does it ever occur to you and folks like you that throwing a screaming wobbly and badmouthing other Hibs fans - sorry thespinelss glory-huntersand fair weather pricks, I should say? - may actually be doing more harm than good?

they have every right to give it to us tight about the Final. If it had been the other way around (if only!) we'd have been laying into them big time. But a couple of arrogant Hibbier-than-thous bad-mouthing their fellow supporters don't cut it as fas as I'm concerned.

I'll be the big fat guy in with the beard. Feel free to call me names and see where it gets you. :devil:

Too late.... my bruv is a Yam ( :rolleyes: ) and was speaking to him last night..... it's the 1st time he's wound me up about that day since it happened, don't get me wrong I got a couple 'o texts at the time but that was it... last night he wiz cacklin' away good style, he's downloaded SOL etc and "have I seen Hibs.net?" they're running scared ha ha ha etc etc... laughing his cock off he was :-(

talk about shooting yersel in the foot :slipper:

GGTTH!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Hainan Hibs
23-07-2012, 08:06 AM
To be honest I hope they give as good as they can as it may send the much needed rocket up the arse that the vast majority of the squad need when it comes to games against Hearts.

BoltonHibee
23-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Too late.... my bruv is a Yam ( :rolleyes: ) and was speaking to him last night..... it's the 1st time he's wound me up about that day since it happened, don't get me wrong I got a couple 'o texts at the time but that was it... last night he wiz cacklin' away good style, he's downloaded SOL etc and "have I seen Hibs.net?" they're running scared ha ha ha etc etc... laughing his cock off he was :-(

talk about shooting yersel in the foot :slipper:

GGTTH!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

I think there are probably two on this thread that seem to be running scared ( possibly yams anyway), I don't see that anybody else is.

--------
23-07-2012, 08:22 AM
They'll need more that that I'm afraid. Theres not exactly a shortage of big fat guys on this board. The beard bit might help though as I will now shave mines off. :greengrin

You will NOT mistake the hat. :cb

Honestly, though, talk about talking down your own side. :bitchy:

Actually, I wore it to THAT GAME. I'll maybe just leave it at home for once ...

23-07-2012, 02:42 PM
:yawn: Who gives a **** what those inbreds sing, or what banners/blown up cups etc they decide to bring. Anyone who is ****ting it and staying away from the game needs to get a grip. Yea, of course it wont exactly be the most pleasant experience, watching them lord up the cup final and rub it in our faces but if we shy away then it is just going to make it 100x worse and will only give them more reasons to laugh at us. It is vital that we bring a massive support who can drown them out and show them that despite the cup final, we are still here, we are not dead and we are still proud be hibs fans.

Let them have there fun and sing their silly wee songs etc. We would be doing the exact same if we had won. Slagging and winding up opposition fans, especially rival fans is what football is all about, you give some and you take some so if people can't handle it then go and support another sport.

They beat us in the cup final and god knows I would loved it to have been us who were winners that day but I would 100000000% rather be a hibs fan on the loosing end than a jambo on the winning end :flag:

Chin up and lets give them a doing that will shut them up! :thumbsup:

FromTheCapital
23-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Even if we can't hear them at Sunshine On Leith what does that prove? We'll still be able to hear them during the game.

The only way to shut those *******s up is to go out there and ****ing hammer them...

FromTheCapital
23-07-2012, 03:09 PM
We must defeat them 5-0 :agree:
7-0! :greengrin

Just Alf
23-07-2012, 03:27 PM
:yawn: Who gives a **** what those inbreds sing, or what banners/blown up cups etc they decide to bring. Anyone who is ****ting it and staying away from the game needs to get a grip. Yea, of course it wont exactly be the most pleasant experience, watching them lord up the cup final and rub it in our faces but if we shy away then it is just going to make it 100x worse and will only give them more reasons to laugh at us. It is vital that we bring a massive support who can drown them out and show them that despite the cup final, we are still here, we are not dead and we are still proud be hibs fans.

Let them have there fun and sing their silly wee songs etc. We would be doing the exact same if we had won. Slagging and winding up opposition fans, especially rival fans is what football is all about, you give some and you take some so if people can't handle it then go and support another sport.

They beat us in the cup final and god knows I would loved it to have been us who were winners that day but I would 100000000% rather be a hibs fan on the loosing end than a jambo on the winning end :flag:

Chin up and lets give them a doing that will shut them up! :thumbsup:

:pfgwa