PDA

View Full Version : Student season tickets

hibbeedavid
21-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Had a quick look on the club website but couldn't see any details about where to submit student card for verification for a student season ticket, last year it was just in the ticket office is this still the case? as I've noticed a few functions of the ticket office are now dealt with in the clubstore

down-the-slope
21-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Had a quick look on the club website but couldn't see any details about where to submit student card for verification for a student season ticket, last year it was just in the ticket office is this still the case? as I've noticed a few functions of the ticket office are now dealt with in the clubstore

To save money the Ticket office & Club shop were merged as one funtion (ironically just before we got to cup final) and so the ticketing function swaps between both depending on day and type of tickets.

Just a few steps between them so should not prove muh of an issue

JohnStephens91
21-07-2012, 11:28 AM

Just take your matriculation card into the ticket office and one of the Aussie staff will just look at it and will confirm the student season ticket on the clubs database.