PDA

View Full Version : HIBS.NET claims Scottish Sun on brink of Closure

greenginger
16-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Hibs.Net understands the Scottish Sun is being ordered to close for fraudulently claiming to be a Newspaper.

Well that statement is as valid as the Sun's bullsh*t. :greengrin

Thomson
16-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Hibs.Net understands the Scottish Sun is being ordered to close for fraudulently claiming to be a Newspaper.

:faf:

Hibercelona
16-07-2012, 08:57 AM

:top marks

Hibs.net is about as credible for "news" as the Scottish Sun, so it must be true. :greengrin

ScottB
16-07-2012, 08:58 AM

:thumbsup:

R'Albin
16-07-2012, 09:01 AM

:not worth :top marks

blackpoolhibs
16-07-2012, 09:06 AM

:agree: A source close to me, tells me another 4 red tops could follow them down the pan. There are crisis meetings taking place today, in offices all over the printed media, cut backs are predicted to be wide spread across the industry.

This is a black day for Scottish newspapers.

Hibercelona
16-07-2012, 09:10 AM
:agree: A source close to me, tells me another 4 red tops could follow them down the pan. There are crisis meetings taking place today, in offices all over the printed media, cut backs are predicted to be wide spread across the industry.

This is a black day for Scottish newspapers.

With the "Scottish Sun" and "Daily Record" set to be liquidated, it could spell doomsday disaster for smaller tabloid firms across the country. Social unrest is imminent. Hibs.net understands.

...WentToMowAnSPL
16-07-2012, 09:33 AM

With the "Scottish Sun" and "Daily Record" set to be liquidated, it could spell doomsday disaster for smaller tabloid firms across the country. Social unrest is imminent. Hibs.net understands.

Hilarious.... Let's get this trending on twitter !

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Records are so last century, surely in an effort to keep up with the times, they should change their name to The Daily iPod!

Phil D. Rolls
16-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Records are so last century, surely in an effort to keep up with the times, they should change their name to The Daily iPod!

Fans chief Rupert Bear said, "this has gone on long enough, we want to do the right thing and start from scratch, if that means going head to head with The Big Issue, and North Edinburgh News, we welcome the challenge".

MrSmith
16-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Fans chief Rupert Bear said, "this has gone on long enough, we want to do the right thing and start from scratch, if that means going head to head with The Big Issue, and North Edinburgh News, we welcome the challenge".

Cracking!

Tweeted! - @andy2003

IWasThere2016
16-07-2012, 11:50 AM
As long as there are erchies to be wiped there will be a Scottish Sun :agree:

lucky
16-07-2012, 11:54 AM
I ****ing hope so