PDA

View Full Version : Yams Skacel

Hibby_G
15-07-2012, 03:08 PM
ha ha ha hearts think there getting Rudy back they should get a big slap on the head:yw:

AlbertK86
15-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Wouldn't bet against it. He hinted at it a couple of weeks ago

cocopops1875
15-07-2012, 03:23 PM
ha ha ha hearts think there getting Rudy back they should get a big slap on the head:yw:

Why wouldn't they get him ? And why should they get a slap on the head ? (well anymore than any other day ?)

scott7_0(Prague)
15-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Said in an interview with a Czech newspaper that he is not coming back to play in Czech Republic (Slavia) and wants to stay playing abroad (outside CZ) and to play for a club who meets his ambitions and to challenge to win things.

Hibby_G
15-07-2012, 03:26 PM
hearts are not getting him

KWJ
15-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if they signed him but would be disappointed.

Also think he'd be a bit of an erse for moving. His career has only really flourished at Hearts.

jonny
15-07-2012, 03:34 PM
From what I've heard (from a jambo mate) Skacel's partner is an actress and wants to move to the States to try her hand over there. He's 33 now and I dont think it's beyond the realms of possibility that he could end up in the MLS.

Hibercelona
15-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Everybody knows he'll be back at Hearts.

The 2 of them are a match made in heaven.

Bawbag player, bawbag club.

cocopops1875
15-07-2012, 04:32 PM
hearts are not getting him

Good clear points :confused:

tamig
15-07-2012, 04:50 PM

Is that right? I wouldn't mind having some bawbags in our team - if that's what they turn out like :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
15-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Is that right? I wouldn't mind having some bawbags in our team - if that's what they turn out like :rolleyes:

We've had plenty of bawbags of our own in the last several years. But none of them have turned out as good. :wink:

HibbyAndy
15-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Good clear points :confused:

What part is it that confuses you?.. Skacel wont be a ha ha Hearts player anytime soon, What's not clear that Hibby G has already indicated?

Nuitdelune
15-07-2012, 05:38 PM
What part is it that confuses you?.. Skacel wont be a ha ha Hearts player anytime soon, What's not clear that Hibby G has already indicated?

Cos we's wanting to know why Hibby G says this with such obvious authority!

HibbyAndy
15-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Cos we's wanting to know why Hibby G says this with such obvious authority!

Cause he kens something we dont know :dunno: Cannae be any worse than folk in the know that are telling us McFadden is training with us when in reality its complete bull? They guy is just letting us know..Why dont you PM why he stated with 'Obvious authority' And find out.

Nuitdelune
15-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Cause he kens something we dont know :dunno: Cannae be any worse than folk in the know that are telling us McFadden is training with us when in reality its complete bull? They guy is just letting us know..Why dont you PM why he stated with 'Obvious authority' And find out.

I'd be too feart to do such a thing. you do it for us :wink:

HibbyAndy
15-07-2012, 05:52 PM
I'd be too feart to do such a thing. you do it for us :wink:

Will do:greengrin

Jim44
15-07-2012, 05:56 PM
I wouldn't particularly mind seeing Skacel return to the PBS just as I would like to see Maybury sign for Hibs. It would let the Huns see that their absence from the top flight is not going to stifle activity there and that life will go on without them. Every time we hear about clubs unable to sign players and this or that club is in financial difficulty, it only serves to consolidate the myth that 'Armaggedon' :rolleyes: is round the corner. If 'cutting cloth accordingly' is necessary then fine, as long as all clubs survive.

cocopops1875
15-07-2012, 07:36 PM

As indicated by someone else I'm interested as to why from nowhere somebody has used .net to inform hearts that they are not getting skacel, how they know this, and as a side question why they should get a slapped head ? Hope this is clear enough for you though feel free to pm any further questions :greengrin

lord bunberry
15-07-2012, 07:38 PM
I hope he catches syphilis

TheMentalHibees
15-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Was expecting the OP to say "...... is a great big knob."

HibbyAndy
15-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Cause he is 8 year old and he gets his info from me.

The slapped head bit is because he is 8 year old.

As indicated by someone else I'm interested as to why from nowhere somebody has used .net to inform hearts that they are not getting skacel,:greengrin

He is telling hibs.net that the 'hammer of hibs' ( Cause that's what he seems to be against us) Is not gonna re-sign for Hearts, And should be greeted happily by us Hibby's. :greengrin:

lyonhibs
15-07-2012, 08:48 PM

He is telling hibs.net that the 'hammer of hibs' ( Cause that's what he seems to be against us) Is not gonna re-sign for Hearts, And should be greeted happily by us Hibby's. :greengrin:

Christ alive, what chance has the kid got!!! :greengrin

MSK
15-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Christ alive, what chance has the kid got!!! :greengrinNaw ..he is 8 yo & passes his info onto Andy ...:greengrin

HibbyAndy
15-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Naw ..he is 8 yo & passes his info onto Andy ...:greengrin

:hilarious

No far off the mark their K:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:greengrin

cocopops1875
15-07-2012, 09:34 PM

Fair points Andy and no offence to the wee lad may i respectfully suggest he puts his age on even im no enough of a cant to noise up a bairn :greengrin well i might depending on the mood :greengrin

Littlest Hobo
15-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Wouldn't put it past Vlad to push the boat out just a wee bit to keep him.

He's been quality for them, I blame Riordan getting caught singing the refugee song on video for this.

He's paid us back in full ever since, Skacel, not Riordan ;(

cabbageandribs1875
15-07-2012, 09:52 PM
R i o r d a n

Littlest Hobo
15-07-2012, 10:15 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/5c0409a9-44ea-c2b8.jpg
R i o r d a n

Fixed ; )

cabbageandribs1875
15-07-2012, 10:19 PM

Littlest Hobo
15-07-2012, 10:33 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/5c0409a9-45a2-2dc2.jpg

silverhibee
15-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Wouldn't put it past Vlad to push the boat out just a wee bit to keep him.

He's been quality for them, I blame Riordan getting caught singing the refugee song on video for this.

He's paid us back in full ever since, Skacel, not Riordan ;(

Really, have a serious word with yourself before you type a load of pish.

You are either a yam or at the total wind up merchant every time you post on .net.

And scoring 104 goals Derek Riordan has been Quality for Hibernian FC. :aok:

Hibercelona
15-07-2012, 11:44 PM

You are either a yam or at the total wind up merchant every time you post on .net.

Its not pish though is it?

He actually was caught singing that s***e.

silverhibee
15-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Its not pish though is it?

He actually was caught singing that s***e.

Yeah he was, have heard 1000s of Hibs fans singing it. Sure Deek made an apology to him for it. Have the Hibs fans. :wink:

But to blame him for singing a song that was already been sung by Hibs fans at skacel for him being quality is pish. :aok:

RickyS
16-07-2012, 12:58 AM
What might possibly be OK for supporters to sing - though personally I found the 'refugee' song embarrassing - isn't necessarily OK for a professional footballer to be caught singing about a fellow-professional footballer.

On the pitch Derek was an very gifted footballer, but off it he could sometimes be a right plook. :rolleyes:

recently the VAST majority of our players have been talented off the pitch and massive plooks on it!

Hermit Crab
16-07-2012, 01:38 AM
This has yam baiting tactics written all over it....... LTYF

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 06:12 AM

Silverhibee, you ever contemplated that I was maybe being a bit ironic?

Ofs! Posting a load of pish, maybe but a yam?
Do one and maybe change the record ya slavering auld git.

Pmsl

Deary me.

I think I have a bite.

Ok Derek was quality on the park first time around.
His off field antics left alot to be desired, just like some of your yam accusations.

Big Frank
16-07-2012, 06:55 AM
Pmsl

Deary me.

I think I have a bite.

His off field antics left alot to be desired, just like some of your yam accusations.

You've not got a "bite". You posted spurious **** about about the greatest Hibernian striker in 30years.... and were taken to task.

Albanian Hibs
16-07-2012, 07:59 AM
This has yam baiting tactics written all over it....... LTYF

agree

Cabbage East
16-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Pmsl

Deary me.

I think I have a bite.

A bite eh?.....Sniff sniff.

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 09:29 AM
What might possibly be OK for supporters to sing - though personally I found the 'refugee' song embarrassing - isn't necessarily OK for a professional footballer to be caught singing about a fellow-professional footballer.

On the pitch Derek was an very gifted footballer, but off it he could sometimes be a right plook. :rolleyes:

You been in his company when he has been of the pitch being a plook Doddie.

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Pmsl

Deary me.

I think I have a bite.

No you spewed a lot of pish by saying Skacel was quality because Deek had sung a song about him,:rolleyes: not forgetting that thousands of Hibs fans had been singing that song at the yam for a while but you think its Deeks fault because he sung it, get a f***ing grip of your self ya trumpet that you are.

And of course you are right he was pish the second time he was at Hibs, top goal scorer twice when played as a striker and the other season 17 goals and double figures for assists from left midfield.

If you believe the rags yes he was a wee rascal, he sung a song for which he made an apology to the player for, and got an on the spot fine for shouting one night up the town, the rest i put down to a bitter yam called Douglas Walker who works for the sun and has printed and got away with using his paper as a campaign to smear DR name along with the unite scheme. That's my thoughts.

:yw:

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 11:23 AM
You've not got a "bite". You posted spurious **** about about the greatest Hibernian striker in 30years.... and were taken to task.

Taken to task ? Pft..... I don't think so.

So he didn't get caught singing the refugee song on video then?which probably only added to their players hunger to stick up us even more.

Riordan was fantastic when he was with us the first time.
When he came back I was very disappointed with his attitude, on and off the park.

Taken to task? Your having a laugh, look at the facts once you take your green shades off.

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 11:34 AM
No you spewed a lot of pish by saying Skacel was quality because Deek had sung a song about him,:rolleyes: not forgetting that thousands of Hibs fans had been singing that song at the yam for a while but you think its Deeks fault because he sung it, get a f***ing grip of your self ya trumpet that you are.

And of course you are right he was pish the second time he was at Hibs, top goal scorer twice when played as a striker and the other season 17 goals and double figures for assists from left midfield.

If you believe the rags yes he was a wee rascal, he sung a song for which he made an apology to the player for, and got an on the spot fine for shouting one night up the town, the rest i put down to a bitter yam called Douglas Walker who works for the sun and has printed and got away with using his paper as a campaign to smear DR name along with the unite scheme. That's my thoughts.

Your ****ing hilarious!

Elephant Stone
16-07-2012, 11:36 AM

You're like a broken record.

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 11:41 AM

I was actually being sarcastic but hey I'll run with it.

Riordan was class on his day, the first time around up front with Gaz, they were quality.

Second time around he was poor, his attitude was poor, his off field lifestyle was poor.

If he'd taken care of himself a bit more then he might still be leading out attack this season.

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Taken to task ? Pft..... I don't think so.

So he didn't get caught singing the refugee song on video then?which probably only added to their players hunger to stick up us even more.

Riordan was fantastic when he was with us the first time.
When he came back I was very disappointed with his attitude, on and off the park.

Taken to task? Your having a laugh, look at the facts once you take your green shades off.

Now you are just being stupid, you have seen it, its on youtube if you haven't, he made an apology to the player after the incident.

Well i blame Ian Murray for that 0-7 haircut he got for the yams sticking it up us even worse, do you read your posts before posting them, you are just being silly for thinking that because a Hibs player sung a song about there player it made them have more hunger to beat us, how were Hibs doing against the yams before he was caught singing that song, were we beating them every Derby.

And the we ironic thing is, the last time we beat the yams it was Deek who scored the winner and was then attacked by the home fans, i suppose he brought that upon himself too.

Maybe you should look at the facts/stats for his second spell at Hibs. I have gave you a we starter that he was top goal scorer for two seasons and second top goal scorer for the other season.

What did you think of the managers gesture to them at the final, will that give there players even more hunger to stick it up us.

By the way, do one. :aok:

scott7_0(Prague)
16-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Now you are just being stupid, you have seen it, its on youtube if you haven't, he made an apology to the player after the incident.

Well i blame Ian Murray for that 0-7 haircut he got for the yams sticking it up us even worse, do you read your posts before posting them, you are just being silly for thinking that because a Hibs player sung a song about there player it made them have more hunger to beat us, how were Hibs doing against the yams before he was caught singing that song, were we beating them every Derby.

And the we ironic thing is, the last time we beat the yams it was Deek who scored the winner and was then attacked by the home fans, i suppose he brought that upon himself too.

Maybe you should look at the facts/stats for his second spell at Hibs. I have gave you a we starter that he was top goal scorer for two seasons and second top goal scorer for the other season.

What did you think of the managers gesture to them at the final, will that give there players even more hunger to stick it up us.

HI Derek, have you manage to secure a club yet.... all the best. :greengrin

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Your ****ing hilarious!

No probs Dougie fae the sun. :aok: :wink:

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 12:32 PM
No probs Dougie fae the sun. :aok: :wink:

You can kiss my ass Silver. You obviously either know Derek, are Derek or you probably think because Derek acknowledged you at some green blazer doo in the Hibs club that all of a sudden your one of his bezzie mates, a phantom bezzie mate. Big kisses ;)

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 12:35 PM

And you had the cheek, the gumption, the brass neck to say I was slavering a load a pish, right back at ye. Big kiss been blown your way sweet cheeks ; )

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 12:41 PM
You been in his company when he has been of the pitch being a plook Doddie.

Caught, I knew there had to be an angle.

Your his bezzie eh? ; )

Tynie01011973
16-07-2012, 12:45 PM
You can kiss my ass Silver. You obviously either know Derek, are Derek or you probably think because Derek acknowledged you at some green blazer doo in the Hibs club that all of a sudden your one of his bezzie mates, a phantom bezzie mate. Big kisses ;)

I don't think SH has ever hidden the FACT that he IS related to Derek Riordan - His Uncle to be exact so it is understandable that he wants to defend DR against people who seem to wish to blame DR for all Hibs problems.

Sure DR has made mistakes in the past - not the only ex-player to though is he ?

I prefer to remember the great contributions he made for Hibs in both his spells with us

clerriehibs
16-07-2012, 12:49 PM

Your his bezzie eh? ; )

someone asked for facts ... I think he's still waiting.

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 01:16 PM
You're like a broken record.

No, just pointing out to little hobo that DR was not poor in his second spell at Hibs.

You can always put me on your ignore list if you don't like what i post. :aok:

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 01:25 PM
I was actually being sarcastic but hey I'll run with it.

Riordan was class on his day, the first time around up front with Gaz, they were quality.

Second time around he was poor, his attitude was poor, his off field lifestyle was poor.

If he'd taken care of himself a bit more then he might still be leading out attack this season.

Are you not reading my posts about Riordan's stats in his second spell at Hibs, or are you just ignoring them.

Oh and if he was that poor in his second spell how did he get a call up to the Scotland squad as well. :confused:

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 01:31 PM
HI Derek, have you manage to secure a club yet.... all the best. :greengrin

You have me mixed up with someone else i think, :greengrin, :wink:

Jim44
16-07-2012, 01:50 PM
According to Kickback gossip, Skacel is to sign a six month contract with them.

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 02:20 PM
You really saying it was ALL media lies? Even in the red-tops, a story has to have enough foundation in fact to avoid the paper having to print a retraction. When did any of the tabs print a retratction regarding DR?

The lad was a highly gifted player. His first spell at ER was as good as any I've seen. His second spell started well, but ultimately was disappointing.

A potentially great player who for whatever reasons failed to live up to his initial promise. As too many promising Hibs youngsters have done over the years.

But singing an insulting and arguably racist song about a fellow-professional is IMO acting like a right plook. He should have known better, and an apology doesn't cut it - he shouldn't have sung it in the first place.

So were the red tops not fined along with a media company for contempt of court for there reporting on Riordan.?

The Sun newspaper, The Daily Record and STV Media are the papers and media i am talking about.

Your right he shouldn't have Doddie, but he did, but for someone to blame that incident on Riordan for them getting the better of us since then is just is just as much a plook. Yes/no

Found this story Doddie,http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/1880386/Deek-smacked-kid-on-beak.html, what a load of pish made up by an aresehole of a reporter, so a young lad goes to the police and say's he was smacked in the mouth by DR allegedly, take my word for it or not, but i am sure if this was the case Deek would have had a visit from L&BS finest regarding the matter surely, well he didn't, i find that surprising don't you, the word "allegedly" gets mentioned a lot in that story, witnesses who didn't wish to be mentioned, :rolleyes: apart from the young lad no one else in the club see's DR allegedly hitting the lad, the lad reports it to the police, allegedly, but doesn't want to comment on it.

Pish reporting from a pish reporter, more than likely he picked the story up from keekback as well, Deek is in a nightclub for a few hours and the bouncers haven't noticed yet, :rolleyes: a lad may or may not have got a smack in the face, but it didn't come from Deek, the CCTV surely would have looked at it by the police, did they miss it or maybe it just never happened at all, so Deek in a nightclub, a lad gets a smack, reporter puts 2+2 together and comes up with 7. And he gets to print his made up story and the unite scheme get there publicity too.

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 02:37 PM

Make your mind up Dug. :aok:

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 02:39 PM

Your his bezzie eh? ; )

WTF are you on about. Are we playing tig and your caught. :wink:

brog
16-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Silver, a personal plea, be bigger than these clowns. Derek was superb 1st time round, less good 2nd time round but still produced some moments of sheer quality, 1st goal back at Hamilton, his lob at Darkheid & of course that penalty! If I've got it correct also Derek has never been convicted of anything other than a speeding offence but of course we musn't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Maybe, now that someone with no axe to grind has written this, we can thank Derek for his 104 goals & move on - anyone know what Skacel's doing/

lEXO
16-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Silver, a personal plea, be bigger than these clowns. Derek was superb 1st time round, less good 2nd time round but still produced some moments of sheer quality, 1st goal back at Hamilton, his lob at Darkheid & of course that penalty! If I've got it correct also Derek has never been convicted of anything other than a speeding offence but of course we musn't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Maybe, now that someone with no axe to grind has written this, we can thank Derek for his 104 goals & move on - anyone know what Skacel's doing/

Great post and good advice to Silver. Hobo is trolling and trying to wind up. Poor reading like

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Great post and good advice to Silver. Hobo is trolling and trying to wind up. Poor reading like

Advice taken. :aok:

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 02:53 PM

:aok: :top marks

lEXO
16-07-2012, 02:55 PM

:aok:

blackpoolhibs
16-07-2012, 02:58 PM
I often think there's just a hint of jealousy when folk are having a pop at Riordan. He lived the dream, scored 100 and odd goals, with many many assists. Yet he's a waster, please please please Mr Fenlon, can you find us a few more wasters as good as he was.

Stevie Reid
16-07-2012, 02:58 PM
According to Kickback gossip, Skacel is to sign a six month contract with them.

I sincerely hope they're wrong - the guy's scoring record is unbelievable, and he has won them so many points in his two spells there.

Thought we'd finally seen the back of him.

Hibercelona
16-07-2012, 03:03 PM
I often think there's just a hint of jealousy when folk are having a pop at Riordan. He lived the dream, scored 100 and odd goals, with many many assists. Yet he's a waster, please please please Mr Fenlon, can you find us a few more wasters as good as he was.

It isn't living the dream when you're capable of so much more.

Riordan was capable of so much more in his career and blew it up the wall. He could have made it big time.

I don't see what all the squabbling on here is about anyway. Nobody is denying that Riordan was a great servant of the club. But theres also no denying that he could be a right twat off the pitch.

lEXO
16-07-2012, 03:07 PM

Riordan was capable of so much more in his career and blew it up the wall. He could have made it big time.

I don't see what all the squabbling on here is about anyway. Nobody is denying that Riordan was a great servant of the club. But theres also no denying that he could be a right twat off the pitch.

Dunno about him being a twat or not. He is all over this page because he sang a stupid song about Skacel, got caught and apologised. Obviously that is why skacel has such a great record against us, it,s all Dereks fault. Nowt to do with us being pish like. :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
16-07-2012, 03:10 PM

In your opinion he could have done a lot more, personally i think he did fantastic with what he had.

#FromTheCapital
16-07-2012, 03:13 PM
I sincerely hope they're wrong - the guy's scoring record is unbelievable, and he has won them so many points in his two spells there.

Thought we'd finally seen the back of him.

Part of me wants him to leave because as you say he has a great scoring record, hearts could of been struggling without his goals last season.

On the other hand, the man is an utter c***! Would love some degree of revenge for the final before he buggers off

The Falcon
16-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Dunno about him being a twat or not. He is all over this page because he sang a stupid song about Skacel, got caught and apologised. Obviously that is why skacel has such a great record against us, it,s all Dereks fault. Nowt to do with us being pish like. :rolleyes:

I agree with this.

Young guy signs dubious song, whilst pished, about his rivals top player. Whoopy Woo.

How many more defeats would we have had without his goals?

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 03:20 PM

I'm always on the wind up, Silver was a tad a touchy though to what was a throw away comment which was meant to be slightly sarcastic.

FWIW
Derek Riordan was one of the best strikers I've ever seen at ER.

silverhibee
16-07-2012, 03:25 PM

We don't know what his dreams were though, maybe as a young lad all he dreamed about was playing for Hibs, his dream has come true if that was maybe the case.

At least his dream came true.

I played football when i was young, i dreamed about playing for Hibs, never happened, sure you were the same and it never happened too.

He made it as a footballer, thousands wished they had made it too but it didn't work out for them, for one reason or another, he must have worked hard enough and showed some promise for a manager to give him a contract to make it,

blackpoolhibs
16-07-2012, 03:34 PM
We don't know what his dreams were though, maybe as a young lad all he dreamed about was playing for Hibs, his dream has come true if that was maybe the case.

At least his dream came true.

I played football when i was young, i dreamed about playing for Hibs, never happened, sure you were the same and it never happened too.

He made it as a footballer, thousands wished they had made it too but it didn't work out for them, for one reason or another, he must have worked hard enough and showed some promise for a manager to give him a contract to make it,

:agree: I have never subscribed to this theory he wasted his talent. IMO he made the most of his ability. He couldn't tackle a fish supper, was and is weak compared to the average player. Yet in spite of this, he managed to find space, find his own players, pass and score and generally look the dogs bollox for a decent amount of time in the SPL.

If he'd moved to England, i personally feel he'd have struggled, just my opinion but its what i think.

He contributed to some of my best memories in recent times with Hibs, i'd imagine thats the case for a lot of us. Yet some keep saying he's a waster, i disagree. He made the most of what he had in my opinion, and that was a lot more than most we have seen in a Hibs shirt ever.

Littlest Hobo
16-07-2012, 03:39 PM

He was capable of so much more, that's why he got a move to Celtic.

A move that could and should have propelled him to bigger and better things maybe?

Going clubbing with the likes of Silver probably didn't help ; )

Joke Silver ; )

--------
16-07-2012, 05:43 PM
So were the red tops not fined along with a media company for contempt of court for there reporting on Riordan.?

The Sun newspaper, The Daily Record and STV Media are the papers and media i am talking about.

Your right he shouldn't have Doddie, but he did, but for someone to blame that incident on Riordan for them getting the better of us since then is just is just as much a plook. Yes/no

Found this story Doddie,http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/1880386/Deek-smacked-kid-on-beak.html, what a load of pish made up by an aresehole of a reporter, so a young lad goes to the police and say's he was smacked in the mouth by DR allegedly, take my word for it or not, but i am sure if this was the case Deek would have had a visit from L&BS finest regarding the matter surely, well he didn't, i find that surprising don't you, the word "allegedly" gets mentioned a lot in that story, witnesses who didn't wish to be mentioned, :rolleyes: apart from the young lad no one else in the club see's DR allegedly hitting the lad, the lad reports it to the police, allegedly, but doesn't want to comment on it.

Pish reporting from a pish reporter, more than likely he picked the story up from keekback as well, Deek is in a nightclub for a few hours and the bouncers haven't noticed yet, :rolleyes: a lad may or may not have got a smack in the face, but it didn't come from Deek, the CCTV surely would have looked at it by the police, did they miss it or maybe it just never happened at all, so Deek in a nightclub, a lad gets a smack, reporter puts 2+2 together and comes up with 7. And he gets to print his made up story and the unite scheme get there publicity too.

Ok, SH. I apologise. And withdraw what I posted. That story was clearly false.

Gillyboy
16-07-2012, 08:08 PM

...a bawbag that slammed 2 past us the that final ...I'd take him in a minute!

Big Frank
16-07-2012, 08:11 PM

merrick

NotoriousLor
16-07-2012, 08:26 PM

Away back over the road and you can tug off to the fact you're getting this bawbag back then

HNA6
16-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Jeezo, handbags oot again ..this thread seems to have gone way off topic ..