PDA

View Full Version : Whats the story with Claros?

beensaidbefore
15-07-2012, 12:38 AM
I read somewhere (cant remember what paper) that Claros was away. Just read the match repoort in the En and it says he played the 1st half against East Fife.

The way i understood it was we had signed him for a year, is this the case?

Sir David Gray
15-07-2012, 12:41 AM
I read somewhere (cant remember what paper) that Claros was away. Just read the match repoort in the En and it says he played the 1st half against East Fife.

The way i understood it was we had signed him for a year, is this the case?

He's on a year's loan deal from his club in Honduras, which expires in January.

beensaidbefore
15-07-2012, 12:44 AM
He's on a year's loan deal from his club in Honduras, which expires in January.

What i thought, thanks. was probably the Sun or Record i read it in so not surprising its wrong.

CallumLaidlaw
15-07-2012, 12:58 AM
He's here till December, BUT, he's shown nothing to show he should be here any loner than the end of this month. Can produce a brilliant pass, but appears to be very lazy

cocopops1875
15-07-2012, 05:32 AM
I thought it was an 18month loan ? So we would have him all this season

IWasThere2016
15-07-2012, 05:34 AM
I thought it was an 18month loan ? So we would have him all this season

Defo Dec/Jan Mr Pops.

cocopops1875
15-07-2012, 05:41 AM
Cool just something stuck in my mind about 18months and thinking it was a weird length of time for a loan (im getting old though) LOL

lucky
15-07-2012, 08:55 AM
He is a decent player but the Scottish game is fast for him. He still does not look very fit

AlbertK86
15-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Cool just something stuck in my mind about 18months and thinking it was a weird length of time for a loan (im getting old though) LOL

It was kujabi that got 18 month deal

Pretty Boy
15-07-2012, 09:28 AM
He is a decent player but the Scottish game is fast for him. He still does not look very fit

Yeah agree with that.

A player who would probably look better in a better tean or at a higher level where he got a wee bit more time on the ball.

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Yeah agree with that.

A player who would probably look better in a better tean or at a higher level where he got a wee bit more time on the ball.

I'm a little fed up with this, why do we sign players who need to play at a higher lever, or need more time on the ball?

Personally i dont believe what you say is true, good players are good players, and they shine in whatever standard of football they play in.

He so far has not shone, and unless we get a much better team to give him the space and time to play, in my opinion we will get more of the same from him?

Ozyhibby
15-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Claros represents everything that is wrong with our national game. A very average foreign player taking up a jersey that could have allowed a young Scottish talent a chance to make it in the game.

Sir David Gray
15-07-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm a little fed up with this, why do we sign players who need to play at a higher lever, or need more time on the ball?

Personally i dont believe what you say is true, good players are good players, and they shine in whatever standard of football they play in.

He so far has not shone, and unless we get a much better team to give him the space and time to play, in my opinion we will get more of the same from him?

:top marks Why does it appear to only be Hibs that sign these players who COULD be good, if only they were surrounded by better players!? :confused:

The guy's just not suited to Scottish football, it's really as simple as that.

SmokieJoe
15-07-2012, 01:02 PM

It might be Pa Kujabi on an 18 month deal if i remember correctly.