PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Man

SmokieJoe
14-07-2012, 08:49 PM
I, like many hibees look on many forums as to potential signings and gossip about the cabbage and i have noticed (on football rumours) that many ppl are saying we lack a left mid player?

Far beit from me to state the obvious, but Pa Kujabi was signed as the very same, but for the last half of last season was played at LB because no one was deemed better than him at the time, I for one would very much like to see him played in his natural role (he has the discipline and work ethic to get back and help out) as a wide left mid player, GoC's opener at Hampden agains the sheep being my point to his capabillities in a more progressive role.

Iggy Pope
14-07-2012, 08:59 PM
I, like many hibees look on many forums as to potential signings and gossip about the cabbage and i have noticed (on football rumours) that many ppl are saying we lack a left mid player?

Far beit from me to state the obvious, but Pa Kujabi was signed as the very same, but for the last half of last season was played at LB because no one was deemed better than him at the time, I for one would very much like to see him played in his natural role (he has the discipline and work ethic to get back and help out) as a wide left mid player, GoC's opener at Hampden agains the sheep being my point to his capabillities in a more progressive role.

Played in a left / left of central midfield role when he came on today, so maybe.

edwards
14-07-2012, 09:02 PM

Totaly agree as he is a good crosser of a ball, was Alan Mybury not playin left back today, we need another couple off new faces in the door though to try out these options.

hibsbollah
14-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Despite the 19th, I have a feeling Kujabi will do well this season. it would be good if Smith made LB his own and Kujabi moved up.