PDA

View Full Version : Hibs "fans' chief" in Evening News

H18sry
14-07-2012, 05:40 PM
How many fan's chief's do we have? First there was Frank Dougan, then Mike Riley now Steven Brockie from the Calton Branch [is this a newly formed branch],when is it my turn to be the fan's chief :greengrin

Billy Whizz
14-07-2012, 05:43 PM
How many fan's chief's do we have? First there was Frank Dougan, then Mike Riley now Steven Brockie from the Calton Branch [is this a newly formed branch],when is it my turn to be the fan's chief :greengrin

Are you not the Tartan Army Chief?

Hibercelona
14-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Forget "while"....

:singing: Why aw the chief?!

H18sry
14-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Are you not the Tartan Army Chief?

I don't think I've ever been quoted as such in the printed press :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2012, 05:50 PM

:fishin::fishin: Nice try

For the avoidance of doubt, in case anyone bangs the "he does not speak for me" drum, I gave my opinions on the situation and the EEN applied the title.....

H18sry
14-07-2012, 05:52 PM

For the avoidance of doubt, in case anyone bangs the "he does not speak for me" drum, I gave my opinions on the situation and the EEN applied the title.....

Telt you :na na:

Mibbes Aye
14-07-2012, 05:52 PM
At the risk of being pedantic, in theory we could have as many fan's chiefs as we have fans.

Were we to have a fans' chief (or chiefs - not chieves) I'm guessing that would reduce the total number of potential chiefs, though in practice I assume we could still have more fan's chiefs than fans' chiefs (or vice versa) depending on how many fans identified as having a chief :agree:

hibbybrian
14-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Steven Brockie from the Calton Branch [is this a newly formed branch]

AFAIK the Carlton Branch was formed in 1955 when the the new HQ of the Supporters Association was opened in Carlton Terrace by Harry Swan :greengrin

Billy Whizz
14-07-2012, 05:54 PM

Did I see you signing autograph's at half time😄

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2012, 05:58 PM
At the risk of being pedantic, in theory we could have as many fan's chiefs as we have fans.

Were we to have a fans' chief (or chiefs - not chieves) I'm guessing that would reduce the total number of potential chiefs, though in practice I assume we could still have more fan's chiefs than fans' chiefs (or vice versa) depending on how many fans identified as having a chief :agree:

We actually do not have anyone as a fans chief.....Mike Riley is Chairman of HSA, I am Chairman of a Branch within HSA....Everyone has differing opinions, and nobody can claim to represent every single fan, therefore the titles applied are worthless, and a tad cringeworthy.....

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Did I see you signing autograph's at half time

Yes, and dishing my phone number to any single females that passed.....

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2012, 06:00 PM
AFAIK the Carlton Branch was formed in 1955 when the the new HQ of the Supporters Association was opened in Carlton Terrace by Harry Swan :greengrin

It was indeed 1949.......(Some memory):greengrin

H18sry
14-07-2012, 06:02 PM

Yip the Carlton branch, but the stoopid evening news quoted "Steven Brockie Calton Branch" :wink:

nonshinyfinish
14-07-2012, 06:08 PM

:redindian:

Mibbes Aye
14-07-2012, 06:10 PM

:greengrin

down-the-slope
14-07-2012, 08:38 PM

I want to see Baldy wearing one of those...maybe in winter instead of a tammy :greengrin

Anyway..what words of wisdom did he/you dispense?

ronaldo7
14-07-2012, 08:48 PM
We actually do not have anyone as a fans chief.....Mike Riley is Chairman of HSA, I am Chairman of a Branch within HSA....Everyone has differing opinions, and nobody can claim to represent every single fan, therefore the titles applied are worthless, and a tad cringeworthy.....

:faf: