PDA

View Full Version : Rangers in 3rd Division, Will you renew your season ticket ?

mon the cabbage
14-07-2012, 10:06 AM
simple, Yes or No?

francobaresi
14-07-2012, 10:11 AM
But I will be attending more games this season. Lets hope we turn up this season, players I mean...

Sumner
14-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Don't have a season ticket -
work commitments mean its not an option.
But I will pay at the gate
as often as possible
if the Govan Stealers are in Div.3.

If they are not in Div.3, no SPL for me.
SKY Sports channels all cancelled.

End of.

McKenzie
14-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Already had one for this season regardless

Pretty Boy
14-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Already had one but I'll now definitely be using it so voted yes.

joe breezy
14-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Don't have a season ticket but will get a membership and whatever else I can - would have liked Petrie to be more transparent though

See Aberdeen are trying to sell out their first game...

Malthibby
14-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Said yes but already had, assume that still counts but if it doesn't too bad....
GG.

Keith_M
14-07-2012, 03:04 PM
If I'd had one last season, and was living in Scotland, it would have been a yes from me :wink:

I think I've stated already, tho, that I'm buying two Season Tickets for family members. This is totally dependent on ICaBINoRs being in Div3. I'm holding off until the SPL officially announce Team 12 as anybody other than them.

Godsahibby
14-07-2012, 04:19 PM
No for me, firt season in years I won't be renewing. For me it's just not worth it, if you miss a couple of games it's really not worth your while haing one. I got pissed off last year with too many games getting moved for and not being able to go so decide this year to pay at the gate instead for games.

In seasons gone by I kept renewing regardless of this because I had great seats and idnt want to lose them, now with the new stand eeryone is pretty much guaranteed a good seat.

StevieC
14-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Not yet.

This has had more twists and turns than the Tour De France so I'm not making my decision until I am 100% positive that there isn't going to be a last minute stitch up.

Dashing Bob S
14-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Not yet.

This has had more twists and turns than the Tour De France so I'm not making my decision until I am 100% positive that there isn't going to be a last minute stitch up.

I agree. I renewed my season ticket, and I wish I hadn't. I was duped by the 'sporting integrity' nonsense of the SPL vote. When it was revealed that they were all trying to parachute the Huns into Div One, I lost all confidence (not that I had tons to start with) in our leadership at club and the national game level. The people I feel proud of in this mess, are the supporters, of all clubs, who had to enforce standards of natural justice on those inept, corrupt clown's behalf.

Now that I have the ticket, it'll still take me a lot of convincing for me to be bothered showing up.

Hibbyradge
14-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Nearly.

Hibbyradge
14-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Nearly.

Scouse Hibee
14-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Support Hibs regardless of other factors END OF..........................Always wanted to say end of :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Support Hibs regardless of other factors END OF..........................Always wanted to say end of :greengrin

This has been a fans led campaign, and the result is something you can take no credit for.

If it was up to the likes of you, we'd be watching WWF sanctioned football every week in Scotland, sorry you'd be watching WWF sanctioned football every week in Scotland.

I'm proud of those supporters of all clubs, who have shown they have a backbone during all this. :top marks

3pm
15-07-2012, 12:11 PM
But he does take credit for his unconditional support.

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2012, 12:15 PM
But he does take credit for his unconditional support.

I'd call it bending over, what would be next, John Greig refereeing games? Doing nothing was as good as putting a nail in the coffin in my opinion, the old firm and west coast media love folk like that.

3pm
15-07-2012, 12:16 PM
I'd call it bending over, what would be next, John Greig refereeing games? Doing nothing was as good as putting a nail in the coffin in my opinion, the old firm and west coast media love folk like that.

Celtic are still there so it's still bent then?

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Celtic are still there so it's still bent then?

:faf: Go on then, explain?

3pm
15-07-2012, 12:36 PM
:faf: Go on then, explain?

You made reference to the Old Firm. I am saying there is still one half of them there so I am suggesting the competition is still going to be rigged. The suggestion was 'we always knew' the league was rigged and 'now we know' then action has to be taken. It's still ****in rigged with Celtic so why only apply your protest to Rangers?

Keith_M
15-07-2012, 12:47 PM
You made reference to the Old Firm. I am saying there is still one half of them there so I am suggesting the competition is still going to be rigged. The suggestion was 'we always knew' the league was rigged and 'now we know' then action has to be taken. It's still ****in rigged with Celtic so why only apply your protest to Rangers?

Your argument makes no sense whatsoever.

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2012, 12:50 PM

Its been proven during this, that those in authority have done their damnedest to help sevco, changing rules, bending rules and ignoring rules. This result has been directly the result of the fans of all clubs, who stated they would not be back to watch rigged football.

The chairmen of all these clubs have acted on this information. Well done all those fans who did so.:top marks

Celtic have been punished within the rules, whenever they have broken those rules. As far as i can see, they still are solvent, and dont need to apply to the SPL for entry after going pop?

If you want to be silly, and say celtic cheat, hibs also cheat. I once saw Pat Stanton claim for a throw in, when it clearly came off a Hibs player. :rolleyes:

3pm
15-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Your argument makes no sense whatsoever.

I'll fit in well then.

PatHead
15-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Not renewing as I didn't have one last season but will buy.

Dalkeith
15-07-2012, 05:08 PM
nope, cant afford it so will need to pick my games

Scouse Hibee
15-07-2012, 06:40 PM
This has been a fans led campaign, and the result is something you can take no credit for.

If it was up to the likes of you, we'd be watching WWF sanctioned football every week in Scotland, sorry you'd be watching WWF sanctioned football every week in Scotland.

I'm proud of those supporters of all clubs, who have shown they have a backbone during all this. :top marks

Awww Arise Sir Blackpool!

ggth
15-07-2012, 06:49 PM
yes cant afford them, had to drop them 3 years ago with the credit crunch hitting hard, but willing to push the boat out and order 2 new ones next week

Hibs Class
15-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Planning to renew mine and my son's next weekend - cannot do sooner as I have to do it in person at the TO. Only possible obstacle would be if there's any more corruption this week seeking to place I cannot believe it's not Rangers in anything other than the bottom league.

Littlest Hobo
15-07-2012, 10:21 PM
I'll never buy a ST ever again unless we get back to playing Saturdays 3pm.

I work most weekdays/nights

I hate going on a Sunday, it's just not as enjoyable.

T.V has killed the game in my opinion

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Awww Arise Sir Blackpool!

No thanks, i dont need a knighthood for doing the right thing.

Scouse Hibee
15-07-2012, 10:47 PM
No thanks, i dont need a knighthood for doing the right thing.

Neither do I!

blackpoolhibs
15-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Neither do I!

Nobodys put you up for one as far as i can see?

muirhousehibby
15-07-2012, 10:53 PM
I'll never buy a ST ever again unless we get back to playing Saturdays 3pm.

I work most weekdays/nights

I hate going on a Sunday, it's just not as enjoyable.

T.V has killed the game in my opinion

I'm similar m8 saturdays are fine for me to but not all midweeks suit me and sundays are a no no as i coach a youth team. i actually went to more away games last season than i did home games. Most sat i was at easter rd think o missed like 4 tops.