PDA

View Full Version : XL tops

jakki
12-07-2012, 10:16 PM
I have 2 sets( home and away) tops in XL size that are too small. They have just been tried on, not worn and still got the labels attached. I have been unable to get back to ER to exchange them. I would be willing to exchange them privately for xxl sizes but only by both home and away together. PM if interested

silverhibee
12-07-2012, 10:40 PM
I have 2 sets( home and away) tops in XL size that are too small. They have just been tried on, not worn and still got the labels attached. I have been unable to get back to ER to exchange them. I would be willing to exchange them privately for xxl sizes but only by both home and away together. PM if interested

Can't see you having much luck with that on here J.

jakki
12-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Can't see you having much luck with that on here J.

Why? Are eveyone XXL or bigger? A lot of moaning about the lack of XL sizes. 2 people just need to agree with me and then buy the away and swop their vouchers for XXL and we can do a swop. Nae big deal! I'll be in Edinburgh on Sunday but the ER shop is shut but will be available to swop.

silverhibee
12-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Why? Are eveyone XXL or bigger? A lot of moaning about the lack of XL sizes. 2 people just need to agree with me and then buy the away and swop their vouchers for XXL and we can do a swop. Nae big deal! I'll be in Edinburgh on Sunday but the ER shop is shut but will be available to swop.

Was just giving my opinion J, good luck with getting the swap done. :aok:

jakki
12-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Nae bother. I'll get them exchanged at the Hibs shop as I have the receipt but willn't get there until the jambos match and I'm desperate to wear my new tops. BTW I'm not normally XXL but I like to wear a thick warm jumper under my top in the cold months!:wink:

sbell1875
12-07-2012, 11:13 PM

PM sent.

jakki
12-07-2012, 11:31 PM
PM sent.

PM not received. Please try again
:greengrin

sbell1875
13-07-2012, 06:40 AM
PM not received. Please try again
:greengrin

Hi. I've tried again but I'm using my phone. If it hasn't worked again I will try and get on my laptop at some point and send it.

Cheers.

jakki
13-07-2012, 08:00 AM
One set spoken for and so only one set now available :thumbsup:

Bristolhibby
13-07-2012, 09:52 AM
They are mighty tight these new ones.

Le Coq I was comfortably an xl (large with some of the older shirts).

Had to buy an XXL the other day.

Puma - take note, we are fat bassas, stop making football shirts tight!!!

J