PDA

View Full Version : Pat v Rod

Monts
10-07-2012, 08:46 PM
I like how when we make a (widely considered) good signing, Fenlon gets praise for bringing in the player.

However, when a so called poorer player signs, it all due to rod and his penny pinching...

:greengrin

lyonhibs
10-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Substitute "Pat" for "Colin", "Yogi", "Mixu" "JC" or "Mowbray" and you'll spot the long established rule 101 of being a Hibs fan.

Blame Rod Petrie :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
10-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Ben Williams / Ben Amos.....one of them will make the club more money with their surname on the keeper's jersey.

Petrie's no daft.

R'Albin
10-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Ben Williams / Ben Amos.....one of them will make the club more money with their surname on the keeper's jersey. Petrie's no daft.So that's why we kept Malkowski for as long as we did!The man's a genius.

WestEndHibee
10-07-2012, 11:15 PM
So that's why we kept Malkowski for as long as we did!The man's a genius.

And with big yves!

cabbageandribs1875
10-07-2012, 11:39 PM
So that's why we kept Malkowski for as long as we did!The man's a genius.

no, we had tony mowbray to thank for that one, it was his leaving gift to us

yekimevol
11-07-2012, 12:09 AM
moggas one problem was and still is signing a decent keeper. But that has been an issue for every hibs gaffer since bobby williamson. I always wondered what moggas team would have achieved if andersson was given that extra £500 a week ?

Andy74
11-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Is it not time we sussed that Rod doesn't have many day to day dealings with the club??

sahib
11-07-2012, 10:21 PM
I like how when we make a (widely considered) good signing, Fenlon gets praise for bringing in the player.

However, when a so called poorer player signs, it all due to rod and his penny pinching...

:greengrin

They are only widely considered good signings because no one has seen them play in a Hibs strip in competitive matches yet. Not too many of last seasons newbies passed that test.

steakbake
11-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Is it not time we sussed that Rod doesn't have many day to day dealings with the club??

Yeah, he spends most of his time on here, racking up the post count on the word association thread.