PDA

View Full Version : Hibs get it right

lenny leith
05-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Just back from Hibs shop. Got my shirts, Brilliant offer with your early season ticket.

Hibs have got it right with their marketing this year. The shirts are flying off the shelves

Feel like Hibs just got it right this year. Now if Pat just gets a few more quality players in, I'm really
looking forward to next season. Forget about Rangers, who cares where they end up. Mon the hibees.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag:

BoltonHibee
05-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Got it right if you live in Edinburgh, otherwise same old same old

WeAreHibs
05-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Just back from Hibs shop. Got my shirts, Brilliant offer with your early season ticket.

Hibs have got it right with their marketing this year. The shirts are flying off the shelves

Feel like Hibs just got it right this year. Now if Pat just gets a few more quality players in, I'm really
looking forward to next season. Forget about Rangers, who cares where they end up. Mon the hibees.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag:

Is that you Rod?????

Jay
05-07-2012, 04:39 PM
We were down at the shop today as well. Steady stream of shoppers through the door. As always I ended up spending way more than I intended but the vouchers defo helped! 5 strips, a pair of shorts and a pair of socks as well as some printing was not my shopping list but all ended up coming home with us!

marinello59
05-07-2012, 04:45 PM

Well said. :pfgwa:hibees:pfgwa

blackpoolhibs
05-07-2012, 04:48 PM

:agree: I have 2 vouchers for the 2 season tickets i have, they are useless unless as you say Moray, you can get to the shop. :rolleyes:

Postiga
05-07-2012, 05:01 PM

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::

Well said :flag::flag::flag:

Postman
05-07-2012, 05:27 PM
:agree: I have 2 vouchers for the 2 season tickets i have, they are useless unless as you say Moray, you can get to the shop. :rolleyes:

And IF they have your size! Was told today that they won't be getting my size in the away in before the expiry of the deal! I suggested two home ones then and was told no so I'd advise anyone looking for shirts in the most coommon sizes planning on using the vouchers to get in soon as they are shifting very fast

hibeefan95
06-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Is that you Rod?????

:hilarious

Bishop Hibee
06-07-2012, 06:57 PM
I agree that it is a good deal.

However I walked past the shop yesterday morning and three people in that short time walked up, found it closed and then walked away. Not so well done Hibs :grr:

Mibbes Aye
06-07-2012, 07:42 PM

****ing disgraceful, Edinburgh team with a core support barely into five figures and it doesn't have an outlet 200 miles away in NW England :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
06-07-2012, 08:35 PM

Can you not post vouchers to someone who can get strips on your behalf, and give you them at a home match?

Jonnyboy
06-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Can you not post vouchers to someone who can get strips on your behalf, and give you them at a home match?

And miss out on the chance to have a good effing moan????

:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
06-07-2012, 08:48 PM
And miss out on the chance to have a good effing moan????

:greengrin

BH doesnae moan Jonnyboy, dont cast aspersions:cb:greengrin

Iain G
06-07-2012, 09:20 PM

Jeeze at least you can get to the bleedin shop by land travel! Some people dont know just how good they have it ;-)

SMAXXA
07-07-2012, 01:01 AM
There's nae pleasing some folk, why let a good thing run when we can slate it.

Let's face it regardless what the club does its hard pressed to please everyone

Beefster
08-07-2012, 07:23 AM
There's nae pleasing some folk, why let a good thing run when we can slate it.

Let's face it regardless what the club does its hard pressed to please everyone

To be fair to BH, it wouldn't have been rocket science to hand out vouchers that could have been used online or via telephone.

marinello59
08-07-2012, 08:09 AM
To be fair to BH, it wouldn't have been rocket science to hand out vouchers that could have been used online or via telephone.

A unique code on each voucher could have allowed out-of towners to benefit as well via phone or online. Or simply having the day of the Huddersfield game as the cut off date.

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2012, 11:07 AM
A unique code on each voucher could have allowed out-of towners to benefit as well via phone or online. Or simply having the day of the Huddersfield game as the cut off date.

The cut off date is before a ball is kicked, and out of town supporters have no reason to be anywhere near the club during the close season. So yes i'd agree, the Huddesfield game would have been a lot better for some.