PDA

View Full Version : Worst Hibs song ever..

IanM
05-07-2012, 09:06 AM
whether its been sung at ER, posted on here, heard on a train to an away game.. what is the WORST Hibs song you've heard?
Some cringy efforts on here, i'm not lambasting anyone and I'm no songwriter but just a bit of Thursday fun.

There was one before the cup final posted on here to the Bob Marley song Buffalo Soldier which I think was called Hibee/Edinburgh soldier? 9 out of 10 on cringe factor.. :na na:

Lofarl
05-07-2012, 09:55 AM
I
I believe
I believe that
I believe that Hibs
I believe that Hibs will
I believe that Hibs will win

Cringeworthy

Or that Hibernian Hibernian Ra Ra Ra that started as a joke that was meant for one use and was supposed to be never repeated.

Hibercelona
05-07-2012, 09:59 AM
"Colin Calderwood's green and white army!"

:grr:

"Whats that coming over the hill....Is it a Konte?.... Is it a Konte?"

Not really cringeworthy that one, but hilariously bad. A bit like said player. :greengrin

EHZERO7
05-07-2012, 10:01 AM
ooh a michael hart, never did it for me

Billy Whizz
05-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Never like the "mercer" song
sorry........

Hiber-nation
05-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Going back to the early 70s, I hated "Hullo hullo we are the Hibees boys". Got shouted down a lot mind you.

Steve20
05-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Not just Hibs because I've heard Hearts sing it too, but "we're from the Capital" is the worst I've heard.

Hibiza
05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
That dirge " Glory Gory..." prob no a bad song with a new/decent perforner

Stevie Reid
05-07-2012, 11:08 AM
There were a few on the CD that got released in the relegation season of 1997-98 - made going to ER a really horrendous experience.

Easter Road on Saturday was cringeworthy but slightly amusing, there was also a brutal "dance" version of We Are Hibernian FC, which was truly, truly awful.

Fenriz
05-07-2012, 11:19 AM
There were a few on the CD that got released in the relegation season of 1997-98 - made going to ER a really horrendous experience.

Easter Road on Saturday was cringeworthy but slightly amusing, there was also a brutal "dance" version of We Are Hibernian FC, which was truly, truly awful.

Hahaha remember it well! "Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy Boco" to 2 Unlimited's 'No Limits', and the line "It's really buzzin', So bring your cousin" in a song about the Hibee Family. This was around the time we had primary school cheerleaders as half time 'entertainment' as well...

frazeHFC
05-07-2012, 11:22 AM
No slagging the dancy version. :(

Hibercelona
05-07-2012, 11:28 AM

There are a few fillers on that CD to be fair. :greengrin

Still, since I seem to have miss placed my old CD, I was happy to see that it was available on amazon. Currently downloading every track. :thumbsup:

grammyb111
05-07-2012, 11:46 AM

Still, since I seem to have miss placed my old CD, I was happy to see that it was available on amazon. Currently downloading every track. :thumbsup:

I've got that CD too, the Cabbage and Ribs song is the worst of a fair few bad ones

Hibercelona
05-07-2012, 11:53 AM
I've got that CD too, the Cabbage and Ribs song is the worst of a fair few bad ones

It's certainly not my favourite track, but I don't view it as one of the worst either. All about personal taste I suppose. :greengrin

I'm ashamed to admit that I really like "Hibs Hero's". Would like it much more though if it wasn't sung by a jambo barsteward. :wink:

Teo10
05-07-2012, 11:54 AM
That CD has been going strong on my ipod since I bought it many moons ago! still get's a blasting on my way to ER every game!

Future17
05-07-2012, 11:59 AM
sorry........

:agree:

Classless.

Stevie Reid
05-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Hahaha remember it well! "Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy Boco" to 2 Unlimited's 'No Limits', and the line "It's really buzzin', So bring your cousin" in a song about the Hibee Family. This was around the time we had primary school cheerleaders as half time 'entertainment' as well...

It's certainly not my favourite track, but I don't view it as one of the worst either. All about personal taste I suppose. :greengrin

I'm ashamed to admit that I really like "Hibs Hero's". Would like it much more though if it wasn't sung by a jambo barsteward. :wink:

That CD has been going strong on my ipod since I bought it many moons ago! still get's a blasting on my way to ER every game!

:thumbsup:

grammyb111
05-07-2012, 12:11 PM

I'm with you on Hibs Heroes, but now I've got Cabbage and Ribs in my head.

Cabbage and ribs is what you want, at the Hibee restaurant, eating jam tarts for breakfast and as dish of the day, a feast of goal at Easter Road on Saturday

Deary me...

Hibercelona
05-07-2012, 12:17 PM

Cabbage and ribs is what you want, at the Hibee restaurant, eating jam tarts for breakfast and as dish of the day, a feast of goal at Easter Road on Saturday

Deary me...

"Pat Stantons" restaurant. Not "Hibee". :greengrin

Wembley67
05-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Some pish along the lines of

Hibernian
Hibernian
Ra ra ra

Gay.

Squealing pig
05-07-2012, 12:25 PM
jimmy, jimmy boco to no limit ruined the original

wearethehibs
05-07-2012, 12:25 PM
This will be lowering the tone abit but "Mrs Mercers got a dildo in her drawer" is the worst song ever sung.

The fact some people still find it funny is laughable

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Hibee Hibernian written and sung by a yam fanny, hate that friggin song!

Hibercelona
05-07-2012, 12:42 PM

Colin Chisholm :wink:

since90plustwo
05-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Martin Scott is ****** mental

Paisley Hibby
05-07-2012, 01:27 PM
sorry........

no need to apologise - that song is a disgrace :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Colin Chisholm :wink:

Bilbo Baggins :chop:

Hermit Crab
05-07-2012, 01:56 PM

Effing hate that song.!!

JimBHibees
05-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Mercer, Skacel, Thomson paedo all awful and an embarressment.

ShanksSaidNo
05-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Yes. I've been waiting for a thread like this for a long time in order to air a grievance I have carried around with me for some time. A song I heard sung during an away day to Motherwell during the Mogga era left me cringing, it dampened my enthusiasm for Hibs. There were alot of people singing it so it definitely wasn't just one person attempting to bring a new addition to the song book. It left me thinking, is this really what we've become? In fact looking back this very song may well have been the beginning of our epic decline over the past 5 years, this very ditty cemented our place as Scottish footballs soft touch. If you disagree, then i will fight you.

It was sung to the tune of 'We hate Glasgow Rangers', and it went like this:

I love Tony Mowbray
Tony Mowbray loves me
I love Tooooony Moooowbray
And Tony Mowbray loves me

Shearer
05-07-2012, 03:53 PM
For me it's ''Jay's gonna get you'' directed at Dado Prso when up against the mighty Jay Shields....

.Sean.
05-07-2012, 03:58 PM
I remember 4 or 5 years ago, before a game at Easter Road they played a song called 'Leith San Siro Hibees'. It was **** and never heard again.

frazeHFC
05-07-2012, 04:03 PM
I think the Hibee Hibernian song is good.

Dashing Bob S
05-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Always utterly despised the so-called parody of 'the famous Glasgow Rangers song' for the following reasons:

1. It starts off by our fans singing a relatively long passage celebrating Rangers.
2. It acknowledges them as 'famous', and thus buys into all this myopic Daily Record/SFA view of Scottish life, which all but has destroyed our game. Outside of Scotland, Rangers, like every other Scottish club, are practically unknown, and if acknowledged in any way are only known for 'hating' Celtic/catholics/Ireland etc etc.
3. and all this for the pay-off of a cheesy, historically inaccurate line 'but the boy's in blue got ****ed 6-2...' As we've never beaten Rangers 6-2 at Ibrox, it's school playground wishful thinking which makes us out to be deluded fantasists.

I would change the song to:

As I was walking down the Copland Road, I met some jakey stranger
and he said to me are you going to see the famous Glasgow Rangers
but I took the train to bonnie Easter Road
to see those ****ers Glasgow Rangers
and the ******** Hun got *****ed eight-one
by the famous Edinburgh Hibees.

8-1 being the score Hibs tore them up by just before the FF era.

steakbake
05-07-2012, 04:18 PM
The "He's one of our own" song does my napper in.

NO football player is one of anyone's own. They'll go where the money/fame/acceptance is - like any sensible man would whose career is at best 15 years long.

It plays to a loyalty which no longer exists.

RIP
05-07-2012, 04:25 PM

Cabbage and ribs is what you want, Paddy Stanton's restaurant, eating jam tarts for breakfast and as dish of the day, a feast of goal at Easter Road on Saturday

Never a terracing chant but the Peristalsis Brothers were a class act back in the day. Played at a party in my flat "Alternative to Live Aid" - July 1985.

Lungo--Drom
05-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Is that the album with the godawful 'Hibernian, Give Us A Goal!" on it? :O

ForrieGreen
05-07-2012, 04:52 PM
WHAT!!! how can anybody say Cabbage and Ribs is bad?? :confused:

its the catchiest tune on that CD :not worth:not worth:wink:

Hibercelona
05-07-2012, 05:33 PM
I remember 4 or 5 years ago, before a game at Easter Road they played a song called 'Leith San Siro Hibees'. It was **** and never heard again.

DJ Bleako! :grr:

Chibs
05-07-2012, 06:59 PM
I once sang ooh ah up yer arse ooh ah up yer arse in the east terracing many years ago.In my defence I did spend a lot of time in the Nip and Four in hand pre match and did not realise what was being sung. Yes I did have a huge a big space around me but am not gay

JohnStephens91
05-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Any of the Wallace Mercer songs. He may have been a **** with a capital C but at the end of the day singing about someone being dead is frankly disgusting and it makes my skin crawl when guys sing it in bars before games.

JohnStephens91
05-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Oh and the 'Rudi Skacel is a ****ing refugee' do our fans not remember that Alan Orman played for us and was an actual refugee? How would he have felt if he still played for us and heard some fans chanting that?

goosefat
05-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Glory Glory to the Hibees - Hector Nicol ( I think...).

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why do I have to suffer this silly old duffer whining at me before every home game?

:brickwall

Seriously though, why..?

Jonnyboy
05-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Akpo Sodje's sixteen incher is the worst, surely?

Hibercelona
05-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Akpo Sodje's sixteen incher is the worst, surely?

Aye, but I bet he doesn't think so. :greengrin

hibeemikey21
05-07-2012, 09:59 PM

I had that on vinyl as a bairn. Clearly a child of great taste.

tamig
05-07-2012, 10:09 PM
in the late 70s when Willie Ormond was manager of Hertz;

Hi ho, Hi ho,

Willie Ormond's got BO,

By Christ you're right,

It smells like ******,

Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi....

BS44
05-07-2012, 11:52 PM
The one about Jim Jeffries missus and Colin Nish, dreadful.

R'Albin
06-07-2012, 12:06 AM
The one about Jim Jeffries missus and Colin Nish, dreadful.

I thought that one was actually quite funny :tee hee:

Hibrandenburg
06-07-2012, 06:43 AM
All that Provo pro IRA ***** that used to get sung in the 70's early 80's. In fact most of the ***** back then was school yard stuff promising to provide the opposition fans an alternative means of transport when leaving the stadium and other such embarrassing pish.

Wembley67
06-07-2012, 07:08 AM
I'm going to start of my own singing section called section FU, lets bring some of these classics back and get some real venomous stuff in the ground like the good old days when football was all about survival of the fittest.

Big Frank
06-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Any of the Wallace Mercer songs. He may have been a **** with a capital C but at the end of the day singing about someone being dead is frankly disgusting and it makes my skin crawl when guys sing it in bars before games.

Or Hibernian being alive.....
:devil:

In fact most of the ***** back then was school yard stuff promising to provide the opposition fans an alternative means of transport when leaving the stadium and other such embarrassing pish.

Pish. You sang it with gusto. Like everyone else in the terracing in the 80s.

Hibrandenburg
06-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Or Hibernian being alive.....
:devil:

Pish. You sang it with gusto. Like everyone else in the terracing in the 80s.
Aye and I used to ***** in my nappies as a bairn, but I've progressed somewhat since then. You?

Big Frank
06-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Aye and I used to ***** in my nappies as a bairn, but I've progressed somewhat since then. You?

Which makes no sense whatsoever. It may be embarrassing pish to you now, but it wasnt in the 1980s, when you sang it like everyone else.

Which is the point I'm making.

Hibrandenburg
06-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Wrong, even in the 80's it was embarrassing pish, I was just too young to realise it then. It's called growing up. Which is the point I'm making.

Peevemor
06-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Wrong, even in the 80's it was embarrassing pish, I was just too young to realise it then. It's called growing up. Which is the point I'm making.

Especially when dressed like this

http://www.revivalvintage.co.uk/img/80s_spandau.jpg

Big Frank
06-07-2012, 07:47 AM

Hindsight is a wonderful thang.

Your original point reads that whilst everyone was singing about the opposition fans going home in a ****ing ambulance, you were standing on the terracing red faced at the embarrassing immaturity of the rest of the hibs faithful.

I would suggest that all football songs are an embarrassment to a grown adult. Wouldnt you?

Glad, at 46 you've grown up. :aok:

Hibrandenburg
06-07-2012, 07:48 AM

Lol! I still do :-) Oh the shame!

Big Frank
06-07-2012, 07:48 AM

The guy 1st left is John Colquhoun definately, but I cant place the rest of them :confused:

Hibrandenburg
06-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Hindsight is a wonderful thang.

Your original point reads that whilst everyone was singing about the opposition fans going home in a ****ing ambulance, you were standing on the terracing red faced at the embarrassing immaturity of the rest of the hibs faithful.

I would suggest that all football songs are an embarrassment to a grown adult. Wouldnt you?

Glad, at 46 you've grown up. :aok:

Maybe that's how you want to interpretate my original post but certainly not how it was intended. As for growing up at 46, well I hope I've still got some to do. None the less, the bigoted pish we sang back then is still bigoted pish.

The Modfather
06-07-2012, 11:51 AM
I can't stand the "Bring on the Hearts, The Celts The Rangers..." song. It gets sung every derby in the Roseburn and dissapointingly the majority of the pub sing the end line "F **K the Queen for half a quid". Leave that nonsesnse for the lesser greens and the club formerly known as Ragers FC!! :bitchy:

BigKev
06-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Can't stand the "what a waste of council tax - we pay for your hats" song. Normally sung by folk who are too young to be paying it.

And "We're from the capital - you're from a ****hole" Wtf?

magnificent_seven
06-07-2012, 12:31 PM
I hate the "Geez a wave chants" sung over and over till the player/manager waves, and then its moved on to someone else and sang over and over. Nonsense.

However, for pure cringe, watch this clip := http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYN2Rr4pSFk

It is the Sydney FC fans singing about ex Hearts "striker" Juho Makela. The words go something like this:-

My Name is Juho Makela,
I'm not gonna fail ya,
I come from a team in the North,
When I walk down the street,
All the people I meet say,
Hey gorgeous-whats your name?

Horrendous. They sang it every week too and in mockney accents!

Mango Man
06-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Bilbo Baggins :chop:

I know Colin well and he is a lovely guy with an unbelievable voice. Hibs Heroes is a great song, what a chorus, gives me goosebumps every time.

:flag:

heretoday
06-07-2012, 02:47 PM
I think it was about 1997 or thereabouts and Hibs were beating Hearts at ER when I found myself singing:

"Walking in a Harper wonderland..."

.Sean.
06-07-2012, 02:50 PM
I can't stand the "Bring on the Hearts, The Celts The Rangers..." song. It gets sung every derby in the Roseburn and dissapointingly the majority of the pub sing the end line "F **K the Queen for half a quid". Leave that nonsesnse for the lesser greens and the club formerly known as Ragers FC!! :bitchy:

I cringe at 'Edinburgh Hibees, the Tim Molloys'

Absolutely embarassing.

HotJumBalaya
06-07-2012, 02:51 PM
In Reference to Bobby Williamson, sorry if its been posted already...

He's fat he's round,
He'll save-us-fae-gowin' down....

06-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Heard a few over the years that I thought were cringey or very childish. I'm all for silly songs and funny songs but some are just beyond ridiculous. I hate the one we used to sing to the tune of the song "hey baby" (I think thats what its called anyway). It went along the lines of:

Heeeeeeeeeeey Hey Hibees!
OOH AAH!
I wanna knoooow
If you'll score a goal!

The "I believe hibs will win" song is also very cringey, so are some of the ones on the CD. I'm also not a fan of all the peado songs we sing at tynie, songs like that are disgusting and young kids shouldn't have to hear all that. The Mercer song is also disgraceful, the guy is a class A ******** and the pain and hurt he put our club and fans through will never be forgetten but at the end of the day the guy is dead, he has a family etc. and I just don't like when we lower ourselves to the very low level of celebrating someones death. It really is embarrassing hearing some of the bile that some of our support sprout when we go to tynie, that place really does bring out the worst in our support sometimes. Last time I was there, the group of guys behind me sang about Craig Thompson playing with children/ Mercer/ how hearts fans were beasts etc etc the full 90 mins.

Fenriz
06-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Heard a few over the years that I thought were cringey or very childish. I'm all for silly songs and funny songs but some are just beyond ridiculous. I hate the one we used to sing to the tune of the song "hey baby" (I think thats what its called anyway). It went along the lines of:

Heeeeeeeeeeey Hey Hibees!
OOH AAH!
I wanna knoooow
If you'll score a goal!

I hated this quite a bit at the time, but now it just reminds me of the AEK game! :scarf:

Ultrabee1-0
06-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Last season at ibrox we sung 'Neil Lennon got a blow job of the queen' just thought I was the worst iv herd in years!

Leishy1995
06-07-2012, 04:31 PM
The hey hibees song was cringeworthy. The I believe song is just badly timed. Cause we don't win.

wearethehibs
06-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Last season at ibrox we sung 'Neil Lennon got a blow job of the queen' just thought I was the worst iv herd in years!

Ive never heard that being sung in the Hibs end? I was at the Ibrox games and "we" certainly never sung that.

frazeHFC
06-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Ive never heard that being sung in the Hibs end? I was at the Ibrox games and "we" certainly never sung that.

Was probably just the guy who posted it singing it with his mate. :greengrin

3pm
06-07-2012, 04:57 PM

Agreed.

The Modfather
06-07-2012, 05:02 PM
I cringe at 'Edinburgh Hibees, the Tim Molloys'

Absolutely embarassing.

It's probably my ignorance, but who/what are the Tim Malloys? I think they were maybe a catholic gang in Glasgow around about the 1920s, but only a half educated guess.

Ultrabee1-0
06-07-2012, 08:34 PM
It was mcpakes first game about 20boys behind me sung it

joe breezy
07-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Edinburgh is wonderful could be alright but is spoiled by the final line

Very poor

cad
07-07-2012, 06:27 AM
TBH there's more than one but "Hes one of our own " grinds my gears.

Worst by a country mile never to beaten is sung by The Tartan Army,cringe worthy embarrassing,are some of the positives regarding this football ditty ,
if caught on TV singing this you should have your tongue cut out on the spot and a hot poker rammed up your chorus .
The culprits who began this when found ,should be and publicly flogged for a week ,hanged ,then cut up into wee bits and fed to their dogs :fuming: :furious: :grr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E-x25fcv_M (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E-x25fcv_M)

Hainan Hibs
07-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Can't believe Jimmy Boco's song is on here, that was fantastic!:greengrin

Need an updated version of Glory Glory.

NAE NOOKIE
07-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Without even bothering to read the whole of this thread .... the 'Jones' song .... it was dire

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-07-2012, 11:19 AM
I know Colin well and he is a lovely guy with an unbelievable voice. Hibs Heroes is a great song, what a chorus, gives me goosebumps every time.

Stoap it eh?

Mate or no mate, its keek :rolleyes:

Kojock
07-07-2012, 11:26 AM
I really dont have a problem with most of the songs sung but, one that did cross the line was the "Darren Jackson has a tumour" one. :rolleyes:

LancashireHibby
07-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Without even bothering to read the whole of this thread .... the 'Jones' song .... it was dire
Harsh!!!

Mango Man
07-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Stoap it eh?

oh, ok then, sorry.

Hibercelona
07-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Stoap it eh?

Thats YOUR opinion.

But some people really like the song and i'm one of them.

Far better than dross such as "Independence" and "Hibee Family".

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Thats YOUR opinion.

But some people really like the song and i'm one of them.

Far better than dross such as "Independence" and "Hibee Family".

Yep it sure is wee man and shared by lots and lots and lots of fellow Hibees as well :wink:

Hibernian give us a goal is my personal fave after GGTTH by Hector Nicol (still got original record :agree:)

07-07-2012, 02:01 PM

Very poor

Sorry to sound stupid but what actually is the "edinburgh song" :confused:

weecounty hibby
07-07-2012, 02:48 PM
"when the Hibs go up to lift the ......................" total fantasist nonsense;-( Have to be honest and admit to have sung most of the songs on this thread at one time or another

snooky
07-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Is that the album with the godawful 'Hibernian, Give Us A Goal!" on it? :O

Written by Tom Hart's wife IIRC - and strangely enough from the day it was released the Tornados went on the downward spiral.
The flipside was "Turnbull's Tornados" - a total rip off of 'Stewball' and worthy candidate for worst Hibs song ever.

Hibercelona
07-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Yep it sure is wee man and shared by lots and lots and lots of fellow Hibees as well :wink:

Hibernian give us a goal is my personal fave after GGTTH by Hector Nicol (still got original record :agree:)

Thats another good one. :aok:

Written by Tom Hart's wife IIRC - and strangely enough from the day it was released the Tornados went on the downward spiral.
The flipside was "Turnbull's Tornados" - a total rip off of 'Stewball' and worthy candidate for worst Hibs song ever.

Really?

You've clearly never made it as far as the 2nd half of the disc. :greengrin

lyonhibs
07-07-2012, 11:34 PM
The one - I don't even know it's name - that goes "Oooooh Hibee Hibernian.........Hibee Hibernian" and then prattles on about the weather and being a Hibernian soldier or some such tripe.

Awful.

SouthamptonHibs
08-07-2012, 12:06 AM
For me its (ps i sang it) when Hibs go up to lift the Scottish cup i'lk be there i'll be there....

Im not a horrible person but i always sing the Mercer song v Hearts and i also laugh at the cream buns.....

Not sure how the Mercer song can be the worst song we have had? The dirty barsteward tried to kill Hibs.....if he suceeded this forum wouldn't be here.....i no understand! Hail hail

Steve-O
08-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Oh and the 'Rudi Skacel is a ****ing refugee' do our fans not remember that Alan Orman played for us and was an actual refugee? How would he have felt if he still played for us and heard some fans chanting that?

:faf:

Steve-O
08-07-2012, 01:11 AM
I hate the "Geez a wave chants" sung over and over till the player/manager waves, and then its moved on to someone else and sang over and over. Nonsense.

However, for pure cringe, watch this clip := http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYN2Rr4pSFk

It is the Sydney FC fans singing about ex Hearts "striker" Juho Makela. The words go something like this:-

My Name is Juho Makela,
I'm not gonna fail ya,
I come from a team in the North,
When I walk down the street,
All the people I meet say,
Hey gorgeous-whats your name?

Horrendous. They sang it every week too and in mockney accents!

One annoying thing about the A-League is Aussies / Kiwis singing songs in English accents. Bizarre, but I suppose they're just copying from what they've heard on the TV all these years! :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
08-07-2012, 04:30 PM

Very poor

Never considered that to have anything to do with Hibs.

The Mercer song and the Scachel ( sorry about spelling ) should be consigned to the bin too.

Pretty Boy
08-07-2012, 04:40 PM
The Skacel song and the Edinburgh song (although thankfully this isn't heard too often) both embarrassing.

snooky
08-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Thats another good one. :aok:

Really?

You've clearly never made it as far as the 2nd half of the disc. :greengrin

Naw, I just have the single version, WH :embarrass