PDA

View Full Version : Club Membership

deek
02-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Can anyone tell me what you got for club membership last season, and what was the cost? I can't make it to games so a season ticket is out. This might be a way for me to give something to the club, but the info on the website says nothing other than details coming soon?

hibbybrian
02-07-2012, 10:37 AM
I wrote to Scott Lindsay about this and got the following response a few days ago

"The Membership Scheme is currently closed. This was a new scheme introduced as a trial last year. We are still assessing the success of the scheme and have not made a decision on whether to relaunch again this season."

Bobby's Cinema
02-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Was looking out for this the other day aswell. Hope they do take it up again :agree:

deek
02-07-2012, 10:42 AM
I wrote to Scott Lindsay about this and got the following response a few days ago

"The Membership Scheme is currently closed. This was a new scheme introduced as a trial last year. We are still assessing the success of the scheme and have not made a decision on whether to relaunch again this season."

Thanks for the reply, will just have to wait and see then, cheers.

Gatecrasher
02-07-2012, 11:28 AM
I think they would be daft not to try it again after the cup final ticket fuss that went on.

jws1875
02-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Can anyone tell me what you got for club membership last season, and what was the cost? I can't make it to games so a season ticket is out. This might be a way for me to give something to the club, but the info on the website says nothing other than details coming soon?

Got a free ticket for the inverness game and the hearts ticket for a tenner, plus access to a cup final ticket the membership cost a tenner

Golden Bear
02-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Got a free ticket for the inverness game and the hearts ticket for a tenner, plus access to a cup final ticket the membership cost a tenner

:shhhsh!:

You'll upset our Season Ticket Holders!

Don't you know that us Membership fans are very much second class citizens when compared with the uber classes.

:greengrin

cocopops1875
02-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Think it will happen again but they won't want to put it out yet as its competition for Season tickets. After our 9 points from 3 games start it will get a rousing re-launch GGTTH

Andy74
02-07-2012, 12:48 PM
They should have just run the whole thing together. Anyone who wants to go at any stage signs up as a member, you get a card, you make it easy to add matches when you want.

Anyone who adds all the matches gets some extra incentives.

Cuts down on ticket admin, gets your database up, seems a no brainer.

HibsMax
02-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Still trying to assess the success? I guess that takes as long to figure out as Hibs TV. Sigh. Hibs.net updates for me next season....

hibbybrian
02-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Still trying to assess the success? I guess that takes as long to figure out as Hibs TV. Sigh. Hibs.net updates for me next season....

Following Pat Fenlon's appeal for season ticket purchases to fund new signings I searched the Official Site for other means to contribute - ie kicks for kids and Hibernian Membership schemes or a donation.

The last posting for kicks for kids was from Yogi's time :rolleyes: and there was nothing new on the Membership front. I wrote to Scott Lindsay asking about these ways (and any other he was aware of) to contribute and he gave the reply I quoted above about the Membership scheme, then on Friday I got an e-mail from Amanda (matchday sales manager) as follows

"Scott Lindsay has forwarded your email on to me. Sue McLernon as you may be aware looks after the Kicks for Kids membership. She is currently off on holiday and returns in just over a week.

We are looking to refresh the Kicks for kids membership and hope to re launch it towards the end of July. We are also hoping to get the local newpapers on board to help raise awareness. It is a fantastic scheme and we receive lots of positive feedback from the charities and the recipients of the tickets. I will ask Sue to come back to you when we have the full package details once revised and see if this is of interest to you."

The Club certainly responded fairly quickly and addressed the points I made, however it looks like there is no means of contributing apart from purchasing a season ticket, until the end of July.

As for the "new improved service" from HibsTV :rolleyes:

norwayhibs
02-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Following Pat Fenlon's appeal for season ticket purchases to fund new signings I searched the Official Site for other means to contribute - ie kicks for kids and Hibernian Membership schemes or a donation.

The last posting for kicks for kids was from Yogi's time :rolleyes: and there was nothing new on the Membership front. I wrote to Scott Lindsay asking about these ways (and any other he was aware of) to contribute and he gave the reply I quoted above about the Membership scheme, then on Friday I got an e-mail from Amanda (matchday sales manager) as follows

"Scott Lindsay has forwarded your email on to me. Sue McLernon as you may be aware looks after the Kicks for Kids membership. She is currently off on holiday and returns in just over a week.

We are looking to refresh the Kicks for kids membership and hope to re launch it towards the end of July. We are also hoping to get the local newpapers on board to help raise awareness. It is a fantastic scheme and we receive lots of positive feedback from the charities and the recipients of the tickets. I will ask Sue to come back to you when we have the full package details once revised and see if this is of interest to you."

The Club certainly responded fairly quickly and addressed the points I made, however it looks like there is no means of contributing apart from purchasing a season ticket, until the end of July.

As for the "new improved service" from HibsTV :rolleyes:

Good job Scott didnt forward your mail to the media manager, you would have had a long wait for a response.

JohnStephens91
02-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Good job Scott didnt forward your mail to the media manager, you would have had a long wait for a response.

I get a response from Andrew very quickly and I also got a response very quickly from the board as well when I e-mailed them. I guess the speed of the reply must be based on how important your e-mail is?

HibsMax
02-07-2012, 03:36 PM
I get a response from Andrew very quickly and I also got a response very quickly from the board as well when I e-mailed them. I guess the speed of the reply must be based on how important your e-mail is?

He has been pretty responsive to my e-mails but he hasn't actually said much to me. We've collected information and passed it over to the club but nothing back yet; they are still figuring things out. It's not looking good at all...unless they are secretly working on a scheme even better than the Perform offering.

JohnStephens91
02-07-2012, 03:41 PM
He has been pretty responsive to my e-mails but he hasn't actually said much to me. We've collected information and passed it over to the club but nothing back yet; they are still figuring things out. It's not looking good at all...unless they are secretly working on a scheme even better than the Perform offering.

Sorry I should say that whenever I e-mail Andrew it is stuff to do with asking for access to press conferences and other things connected to my university course. I don't think I've ever e-mailed the club regarding something to do with the internal workings of Hibs.

erin go bragh
02-07-2012, 06:50 PM

Yours must have been a concession membership.

For £20 i got the free ticket for the cali game ,derby ticket for£20 and a £20 voucher for the club shop[if you spent over £50] plus priority for tickets over walk ups.

All in , it were a fantastic offer for fans like me and my son that cant make it every week ,but go to as much games as we can .

ggtth

sboothibs
02-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Yours must have been a concession membership.

For £20 i got the free ticket for the cali game ,derby ticket for£20 and a £20 voucher for the club shop[if you spent over £50] plus priority for tickets over walk ups.

All in , it were a fantastic offer for fans like me and my son that cant make it every week ,but go to as much games as we can .

ggtth

Exactly the same but also the fact that we were exempt the booking fees when we purchased match day ticket via the ticket office or online.

Great offer for me and the laddie as we cannot make all Home Games, which makes a season ticket a non starter for us. We do attend as often as we can.

:flag:GGTTH

DH1875
03-07-2012, 12:25 PM
The membership isn't a new thing though :confused:. They done it a few years ago, although at the time it did cost £50 and included a game against Rangers. Like this year it went on sale a few weeks before christmas so I'd guess that's when this years will go on sale. I doubt it'll be £20 though.