PDA

View Full Version : Kit Vouchers

Hfc_Since1875
25-06-2012, 09:48 AM
With the news that the new home kit is out on friday i have realised that i havent received my kit voucher yet!

Has anyone else not received their early bird kit voucher yet?

Is there an expiry date on when this needs to be used by?

Scouse Hibee
25-06-2012, 10:19 AM
With the news that the new home kit is out on friday i have realised that i havent received my kit voucher yet!

Vouchers valid until 9th July.

givescotlandfreedom
25-06-2012, 10:33 AM
I've still not received mine either

JohnStephens91
25-06-2012, 10:33 AM
I received mine on the day I bought my season ticket, I have no idea why some season ticket holders have not received them yet

Hfc_Since1875
25-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Think ill give the ticket office a phone and find out what the deal is with them! im sure i read a thread before where alot of people hadnt recevied them either!

Bristolhibby
25-06-2012, 11:43 AM
My Uncle is going to buy my shirt for me so that I can get the home shirt free. He also has not received his voucher.

J

Liam_Hibs
25-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Was the voucher just for early renewals/purchases? I was sure it was, but received one through the door a few weeks ago despite not being an early renewal.

EH6 Hibby
25-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I didn't get a voucher for my sons season ticket and I asked about it when I was in a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't had a voucher there will be a note on the system to say so and they will give you one there and then.

SmithyHibee
25-06-2012, 01:22 PM
I got a reply to my email and apparently according to their system I received mine! Not a happy chappy as I definitely didn't as all I walked out with was a receipt with my client ref number on it and the price I'd paid.

givescotlandfreedom
25-06-2012, 04:31 PM
I received mine on the day I bought my season ticket, I have no idea why some season ticket holders have not received them yet

I went through the payment plan so wasn't given anything directly off Hibs at all.

Scouse Hibee
25-06-2012, 06:17 PM
I went through the payment plan so wasn't given anything directly off Hibs at all.

So did I but I recieved a receipt for the total cost of my ST's and two vouchers through the post from Hibs soon after.

DH1875
25-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Think ill give the ticket office a phone and find out what the deal is with them! im sure i read a thread before where alot of people hadnt recevied them either!

Let us know how you get on as I've still no got mine.

Billy Whizz
25-06-2012, 08:34 PM

Can I ask, where does it say the the new Home Kit is out on Friday?

At The Edge
25-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Can I ask, where does it say the the new Home Kit is out on Friday?

Hibs twitter mentioned it today.

New Home Kit Launch Date: Show Your True Colours This Friday (29 June, midday) #hfcsummerofchange (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search/%23hfcsummerofchange) #ggtth (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search/%23ggtth)

:greengrin