PDA

View Full Version : Hibs captains vs Yams

JohnStephens91
24-06-2012, 06:45 PM
I was thinking on my way to work about our captains who have scored against them, obviously we had McPake in that final and before that we also had Rob Jones scoring in the 1-0 game in the cup winning CIS Cup season. And it got me thinking, when was the last time a Hibs captain scored against the Yams and we scored more than 1 goal in the game? I've struggled to think of any recent examples.

Barney McGrew
24-06-2012, 06:49 PM
I was thinking on my way to work about our captains who have scored against them, obviously we had McPake in that final and before that we also had Rob Jones scoring in the 1-0 game in the cup winning CIS Cup season. And it got me thinking, when was the last time a Hibs captain scored against the Yams and we scored more than 1 goal in the game? I've struggled to think of any recent examples.

Sauzee. And more than once too.

scoopyboy
24-06-2012, 06:51 PM

The one and only Pat Stanton.

JohnStephens91
24-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Sauzee. And more than once too.

Was Sauzee captain when we won 3-1 and he lost his teeth? That was the last time he scored against them I'm sure. He was my original choice but I'm not sure at all, hence this thread.

scoopyboy
24-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Was Sauzee captain when we won 3-1 and he lost his teeth? That was the last time he scored against them I'm sure. He was my original choice but I'm not sure at all, hence this thread.

Not sure about that game but Yogi was captain when FS scored at Tynie in the Millenium Derby.

Barney McGrew
24-06-2012, 07:02 PM

I think so, but then again I've been known to be wrong :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
24-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Gordon Hunter?