PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Kyle admits Hibs interest.

H18sry
23-06-2012, 02:42 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18564679?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

3pm
23-06-2012, 02:49 PM
No surprises in there other than he managed to **** someone twice.

blackpoolhibs
23-06-2012, 02:51 PM

:faf::faf::top marks

Sodje_18
23-06-2012, 02:59 PM
:faf::top marks

Hibbyradge
23-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Kyle's 'admission' that Hibs and Dunfermline are interested in him, is nothing more than a "Come and get me" call to the New Huns.

jamieross
23-06-2012, 03:03 PM

Haha superb! :faf:

joe breezy
23-06-2012, 03:31 PM

:hibees:greengrin:greengrin

H18sry
23-06-2012, 03:36 PM

They may be adopted :wink:

--------
23-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Kyle's 'admission' that Hibs and Dunfermline are interested in him, is nothing more than a "Come and get me" call to the New Huns.

Yup. They haven't paid their debts; they have no intention of paying their debts; and they're scouting out players to sign up for the new season ...

I really would rather we signed someone other than this guy.

givescotlandfreedom
23-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote: Injury prone Hearts fud

"I haven't heard anything from Hearts, which is pretty disappointing but, at the same time, they don't have a manager so they don't know what's happening.

"My situation with Hearts was that if [former manager] Paulo Sergio was staying, he wanted me to come back and do pre-season. I haven't had an opportunity to speak to [Hearts coach] Gary Locke yet.

No thanks! :bye:

Shrekko
23-06-2012, 03:54 PM
I find this guy nauseating. Ever since he came up to play for Hearts he's tried to play this 'seasoned pro' role in the media like you should stand up and listen when he has something to say.

The fact he was described on the other thread as 'articulate' is mind blowing and proves that football players are considered as such if they can just about string two words together. He is thick as ****.

Being thick is not why I don't want him though. If his Daily Record cup final 'diary' (he wasn't even at the game) wasn't sickening enough, then the article linked just says it all about how he feels about playing for Hibs- a job. Total contrast to his keeness to play for a 3rd division Rangers and his 'love affair' with Hearts.

Hainan Hibs
23-06-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't like how he is blabbing all this to the media. It's all very Jimmy Calderwood with absolutely no class whatsoever, let alone Hibs class.

Hibbyradge
23-06-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm told that Newco will have a transfer embargo, so he can't sign for Rangers.

It's all very confusing. :confused::confused:

edwards
23-06-2012, 04:13 PM
What is all the fuss about he was carrying an injury if he has recovered give him a try out his lve for hearts would have been the fact he was on a higher wage but he isn't now. Of course it would be in our best interests to let a natural goal scorer go to Dunfermline that sounds like a plan. :confused:

EHZERO7
23-06-2012, 04:18 PM
I would think that the fact he is blabbing off means that Hibs have maybe said thanks but no thanks after perhaps making an initial enquiry

Edinburgh Green
23-06-2012, 04:31 PM
I'd rather we went for someone who wasn't whorin himself out to the 3rd division.

Golden Bear
23-06-2012, 04:33 PM
I would think that the fact he is blabbing off means that Hibs have maybe said thanks but no thanks after perhaps making an initial enquiry

He said he's still to start his pre-season training but he has been receiving daily treatment under the guidance of the Killie physiotherapist. He seemed quite hopeful that his fitness will stand up.

ekhibee
23-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Maybe I'm in a minority but I think IF HE'S FIT he would be a good player for us regardless if he played for Hearts. That said, I would be fairly surprised if Fenlon signed him after Fenlon spoke in his interview last week about players with a real desire to play to the club, but there's a lot worse strikers out there.

Golden Bear
23-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Maybe I'm in a minority but I think IF HE'S FIT he would be a good player for us regardless if he played for Hearts. That said, I would be fairly surprised if Fenlon signed him after Fenlon spoke in his interview last week about players with a real desire to play to the club, but there's a lot worse strikers out there.

:agree:

Smiggy 7-0
23-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Wouldn't mind too much if we signed him on a PAY PER PLAY deal, otherwise LEAVE WELL ALONE.
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
23-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Would have taken KK a few years ago, but I thought his injury at yams was going to force him to retire.... Not sure I would want him signing if he has niggling injuries.....

Smiggy 7-0
23-06-2012, 05:00 PM
would have taken kk a few years ago, but i thought his injury at yams was going to force him to retire.... Not sure i would want him signing if he has niggling injuries.....

that's why pay per play is best option

Franck Stanton
23-06-2012, 05:18 PM

Heard that his wife told him to put a bag over his head on both occassions and she was thinking of George Clooney at the time.

Holmesdale Hibs
23-06-2012, 05:23 PM
I think he's worth inviting along to pre season. I don't care if he's thick as ****, inarticulate or an ex-jambo, if he's good enough and can pass a thorough fitness test then we should offer him a contract.

Before he was injured he was good enough so I don't see the problem with giving him a trial to see if he's still got it.

I also don't have a problem with him 'whoring' himself out - he's 30 so this may be his last contract and, like everyone else, he has bills to pay and I don't think he has ever been the overpaid prima dona type. What he said seemed genuine and I didn't see anything wrong with it

Andy74
23-06-2012, 05:42 PM
I think he's worth inviting along to pre season. I don't care if he's thick as ****, inarticulate or an ex-jambo, if he's good enough and can pass a thorough fitness test then we should offer him a contract.

Before he was injured he was good enough so I don't see the problem with giving him a trial to see if he's still got it.

I also don't have a problem with him 'whoring' himself out - he's 30 so this may be his last contract and, like everyone else, he has bills to pay and I don't think he has ever been the overpaid prima dona type. What he said seemed genuine and I didn't see anything wrong with it

Agree with all that. A fit Kevin Kyle would be a big asset and the right type of character that loves a battle.

DMR1875
23-06-2012, 05:55 PM
He reminds me of my ex brother in law! He was a ********* ugly Jambo pr1ck too. Never mind Rangers Newco and not going back to Easter Road. If this ******* puts on the Hibs colours I will be oot the back green burning mine!! :fuming:

Baldy Foghorn
23-06-2012, 05:59 PM
He reminds me of my ex brother in law! He was a ********* ugly Jambo pr1ck too. Never mind Rangers Newco and not going back to Easter Road. If this ******* puts on the Hibs colours I will be oot the back green burning mine!! :fuming:

Do you not like KK then?:greengrin

BEEJ
23-06-2012, 06:17 PM
[Paraphrase] The Yams haven't got in touch yet (disappointed sigh) and a man's got to feed his family and work so .... needs must! If it has to be Hibs, then so be it!

That attitude plus a highly questionable fitness record (this was the guy that was facing career ending surgery earlier this year, is it not?) tells me - no thanks!

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Given the choice, I would rather that we voted for the Newco than let this graceless, classless oaf even near our team.

Jim44
23-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Given the choice, I would rather that we voted for the Newco than let this graceless, classless oaf even near our team.

Don't worry, he's being considered over on Samaritans.com as we speak. In their present state, I get the impression they would have him in a minute.

blackpoolhibs
23-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Kevin Kyle or Garry O'Connor, or even both? :wink:

truehibernian
23-06-2012, 07:03 PM

Would rather have John Sutton to be honest. Good pro, good experience, creates, hold up the play well, and good fitness levels.

Aldo
23-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Would rather have John Sutton to be honest. Good pro, good experience, creates, hold up the play well, and good fitness levels.

Would take them both... KK and JS. Let's build a squad of big strong guys who can bully teams.... Something we have lacked for a long long time.

Offside Trap
23-06-2012, 08:23 PM
[Paraphrase] The Yams haven't got in touch yet (disappointed sigh) and a man's got to feed his family and work so .... needs must! If it has to be Hibs, then so be it!

That attitude plus a highly questionable fitness record (this was the guy that was facing career ending surgery earlier this year, is it not?) tells me - no thanks!

:agree: Exactly how I read that interview. Allocate our (scarce) funds on a guy who:

a) Is proven to be injury prone; and
b) Appears to speak more passionately about playing for a Div 3 side ("I'd go there in a heartbeat") than playing for Hibs?

Nah...

Offside Trap
23-06-2012, 08:32 PM

That's a lot of money on shorts though...

Tricla
23-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Kevin Kyle is a dim witted, knuckle dragging, cerebrally challenged, Newco sympathising, Yam troglodyte.

I'd have his type at ER in a flash though (if he's fit) as we need some twats in our team.

We've suffered under poncy 'twatless' regimes for too long now.

As Nutsy says, we need some nastiness in the taem and KK (or such like) fits the bill.

:grr:

SouthamptonHibs
24-06-2012, 02:15 AM
For all those Hibees that wanted players like bamba, Deek and Miller out haha then we got Grry O back Scored double figures in the worst Hibs team ever and some want him out....now we are linked wi Kyle who is as fat and slow as me dwary me Hibs fans ouch .....do we understand football best thing is you get fans saying Stevenson Hanlon snd Wotherspoon are good hahaha i give ...we are getting rid off the wrong people hail hail

SouthamptonHibs
24-06-2012, 02:16 AM

Garry O much better player mate imo

hibee92
24-06-2012, 02:42 AM
I wouldn't mind if we sign him to be honest.

It is a weird one though, I never expected us to go for him.

Fully fit, decent SPL player. One that I would be happy with.

Saying that, I do believe that we can do better than him.

Simply put. Indifferent. Summary: Bring him in; no harm done.

...IMO.

SouthamptonHibs
24-06-2012, 02:53 AM
I wouldn't mind if we sign him to be honest.

It is a weird one though, I never expected us to go for him.

Fully fit, decent SPL player. One that I would be happy with.

Saying that, I do believe that we can do better than him.

Simply put. Indifferent. Summary: Bring him in; no harm done.

...IMO.

maybe a few years ago but alarm bells r ringing Hearts git rid due to injuries! Garry O and Deek are both fitter and two better goalscorers and they are younger.....i maybe mad but come on! At Hibs we deserveca better standard off player! I would happy take deek garry o and Leigh all signed. a decent midfield and boom party time

Hongkong Phooey
24-06-2012, 03:22 AM
For all those Hibees that wanted players like bamba, Deek and Miller out haha then we got Grry O back Scored double figures in the worst Hibs team ever and some want him out....now we are linked wi Kyle who is as fat and slow as me dwary me Hibs fans ouch .....do we understand football best thing is you get fans saying Stevenson Hanlon snd Wotherspoon are good hahaha i give ...we are getting rid off the wrong people hail hail

Good post - we should be building teams round our creative players but the fans give them so much stick when they try things that they lose confidence. Liam Miller is a good example - never going to be someone that works his socks off but more talent than most of the rest of that team put together. Keep him interested and he'll be a huge asset.

Now we have nobody to speak of with that level of talent and play such god awful football that creative players quite rightly will wonder if they would be suited to Hibs. I remember saying to my mates at the time Miller was leaving we should be careful what we wish for.

SouthamptonHibs
24-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Good post - we should be building teams round our creative players but the fans give them so much stick when they try things that they lose confidence. Liam Miller is a good example - never going to be someone that works his socks off but more talent than most of the rest of that team put together. Keep him interested and he'll be a huge asset.

Now we have nobody to speak of with that level of talent and play such god awful football that creative players quite rightly will wonder if they would be suited to Hibs. I remember saying to my mates at the time Miller was leaving we should be careful what we wish for.

Agree wi u mate

son of haggart
24-06-2012, 06:27 AM
He's a big risk and has had a lot of injuries - I suspect it will be first division, a few games then retirement.

Sad because he's quite a character and the SPL could do with a few more like him. He could do a job for any SPL club if he was fit.

Beefster
24-06-2012, 06:30 AM
I'd have taken him and Kevin Kyle of three years ago is the sort of player we could do with.

After hearing him prostituting himself to Sevco5088 and talking about how "being at Hibs would just be a job" though, no thanks.

Hibs7
24-06-2012, 07:22 AM
After hearing him talking about how "being at Hibs would just be a job" though, no thanks.

That statement alone will be enough for PF to rule him out, he wants players who want to be at Hibs with the right attitude, KK does not fit that profile.

Squealing pig
24-06-2012, 08:30 AM
is kk a replacement for GOC or just a lazy ***** just like him.

blackpoolhibs
24-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Garry O much better player mate imo

When?

Aldo
24-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Sorry if not Kyle then someone of a similar nature... Big hardy laddie that can put himself about a bit.

Killen type player who can hold the ball up, bring others into play and can chip in with a few goals.

We were bullied in most games last season and PF knows this. It's alright saying play the Hibs way but at the moment I would rather see a winning Hibs team and us hard to beat and we can take it from there.

If KK comes in and signs, as long as he does a job and does it well then that'll do for me. We need to cover all bases and lets face it KK gave us a hell of a time when he played against us.

Tyler Durden
24-06-2012, 09:12 AM
What is all the fuss about he was carrying an injury if he has recovered give him a try out his lve for hearts would have been the fact he was on a higher wage but he isn't now. Of course it would be in our best interests to let a natural goal scorer go to Dunfermline that sounds like a plan. :confused:

Kyle a natural goal scorer - dont think so.

This story is another example for me why Billy Brown should be punted ASAP.

SouthamptonHibs
24-06-2012, 02:44 PM
When?

Start off season he was good mid season he was crap end off season decent but overall i think imo decent player in what is the worst Hibs team ever imo. midfield and defence disgusting last year apart from mcpake

bingo70
24-06-2012, 02:54 PM
I've been extremely critical of Lewis Stevenson as i don't think he offers enough going forward, to give him the benefit of the doubt though we've not had a striker holding the ball up top for years to bring midfielders into the game so it's been extremely difficuilt for him and the other midfielders to get up to support the strikers. If we can sign a player in the Kevin Kyle mould then hopefully he offers more than just goals and brings the best out of other players in the squad.

--------
24-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Kyle a natural goal scorer - dont think so.

This story is another example for me why Billy Brown should be punted ASAP.

It's perfectly clear to me that Kyle wants to sign for Rangers. Hibs and Dunfermline are his fall-back position if he doesn't get what he wants.

Which would lead me to wonder whether, supposing the Huns either don't want him or aren't allowed to sign him, he'll sign a contract with us and immediately head for the treatment table since we really don't seem to be a priority concern in his universe.

He has the rep of being a sick-note, and he doesn't appear to really want to sign for us, so why chase him up?

blackpoolhibs
24-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Start off season he was good mid season he was crap end off season decent but overall i think imo decent player in what is the worst Hibs team ever imo. midfield and defence disgusting last year apart from mcpake

You never saw him play if you think he was decent at the end?:confused:

Franck Stanton
24-06-2012, 04:42 PM
We could certainly do with a player in the same mould as KK, but to actually sign Kk ? Nah, would pass on that one, he is injury prone, doesn't seem keen to join us stating he would rather "jump" at the chance of joining a newco rangers. Fenlon has, quite rightly, stated he wants players to be hungry for success and wanting to play for the Hibs jersey. IMO this statement alone would rule KK out.

Graham Law
24-06-2012, 10:58 PM

Really ???? If he behaves the same way both on and off the park as he did in his short time out here then we would be better off leaving this one alone.

--------
25-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Might I also observe (at the risk of being accused of casting up past history) that it seems rather odd that we're even discussing the possibilty of signing Kyle as a target man, having let Akpo Sodje go earlier in the year?

Akpo was IMO a better player than Kyle, a fitter player than Kyle, and at least at the outset, before Calderwood decided to sideline him, someone who actually wanted to play for us?

But if Pat Fenlon had't let him go, we might never have been discussing Kyle. But I am aware that Pat might have had pressing reasons for doing so that we don't know about. I'm merely observing.

flash
25-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Might I also observe (at the risk of being accused of casting up past history) that it seems rather odd that we're even discussing the possibilty of signing Kyle as a target man, having let Akpo Sodje go earlier in the year?

Akpo was IMO a better player than Kyle, a fitter player than Kyle, and at least at the outset, before Calderwood decided to sideline him, someone who actually wanted to play for us?

But if Pat Fenlon had't let him go, we might never have been discussing Kyle. But I am aware that Pat might have had pressing reasons for doing so that we don't know about. I'm merely observing.

Sodje a better player than Kyle? That's slightly questionable.

blackpoolhibs
25-06-2012, 10:10 AM

Cant agree Doddie, Kyle if fit is a much better player than Sodje in my opinion.

--------
25-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Sodje a better player than Kyle? That's slightly questionable.

Cant agree Doddie, Kyle if fit is a much better player than Sodje in my opinion.

Well, maybe, guys, but the crucial question is "if fit".

And if he really doesn't want to paly for us and would rather play for a Div Three Hun outfit, I would suspect he'd never be off the treatment table if he signed for us.

And OK - I'll be honest - I just don't like the guy. :devil:

blackpoolhibs
25-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Well, maybe, guys, but the crucial question is "if fit".

And if he really doesn't want to paly for us and would rather play for a Div Three Hun outfit, I would suspect he'd never be off the treatment table if he signed for us.

And OK - I'll be honest - I just don't like the guy. :devil:

I agree, i'm not keen on him, but i'd be more than happy to eat those words if he was fit. As you say though, "if fit" i'm not sure that will ever happen?

iwasthere1972
25-06-2012, 12:31 PM
I agree, i'm not keen on him, but i'd be more than happy to eat those words if he was fit. As you say though, "if fit" i'm not sure that will ever happen?

Isn't it time for you to change that avatar? Some folk on here might not know the story of "slipperman" and just think it's you after you've been on the slimmers diet. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
25-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Isn't it time for you to change that avatar? Some folk on here might not know the story of "slipperman" and just think it's you after you've been on the slimmers diet. :greengrin

Thats not slipperman, its boltonhibs eating a kebab in some hotel up town. A kebab he denies eating. :greengrin

BoltonHibee
25-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Thats not slipperman, its boltonhibs eating a kebab in some hotel up town. A kebab he denies eating. :greengrin

At least I can still fit through a turnstyle! :)

iwasthere1972
25-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Ah. Didn't notice that as the avatars are a bit small anyway and I just assumed that it was slipperman blowing up his slippers or something. So it's Boltonhibs then. In that case don't change it.

iwasthere1972
25-06-2012, 12:47 PM
At least I can still fit through a turnstyle! :)

Only be breathing in by the looks of things. :wink:

You've put on a few pounds since I sat next to you in the west stand about 6 years ago. Do you still moan as much?

blackpoolhibs
25-06-2012, 01:01 PM

You've put on a few pounds since I sat next to you in the west stand about 6 years ago. Do you still moan as much?

Oh yes he does, he's a right miserable git these days. :wink:

BoltonHibee
25-06-2012, 01:33 PM

The picture in the Avatar is Blackpool Hibs, he was pulled through the turnstyle by 2 other volunteers :) I just took the picture.

Moan, me? Worse than ever :)

Hibiza
25-06-2012, 02:12 PM
KK:flying::no way:

blackpoolhibs
25-06-2012, 03:19 PM
The picture in the Avatar is Blackpool Hibs, he was pulled through the turnstyle by 2 other volunteers :) I just took the picture.

Moan, me? Worse than ever :)

Dont lie, thats not me, i'm much slimmer than that???????

pogo
02-07-2012, 11:06 AM
According to the Scotsman our interest in him left with BB!
Off to the Pars now with him.

Andy74
02-07-2012, 11:11 AM

Strange one. BB said Fenlon had asked him to make contact with Kyle. Kyle now says that with BB away the interest has gone.

Sounds like maybe BB had actually though this one up on his own?

bingo70
02-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Strange one. BB said Fenlon had asked him to make contact with Kyle. Kyle now says that with BB away the interest has gone.

Sounds like maybe BB had actually though this one up on his own?

Hopefully he's got someone else lined up and that's why he's told KK to do one

Billy Whizz
02-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Hopefully he's got someone else lined up and that's why he's told KK to do one

Aye, Gaz

givescotlandfreedom
02-07-2012, 01:11 PM

I don't know that Sodje was better than Kyle but he was a decent player to have in the team and less of a soft touch than what we ended up with.

--------
02-07-2012, 01:34 PM
I don't know that Sodje was better than Kyle but he was a decent player to have in the team and less of a soft touch than what we ended up with.

We could have used him now.

Andy74
02-07-2012, 03:40 PM
We could have used him now.

Now? Pre season? I'd rather wait and see who we sign in the coming weeks. Better than Sodje I would hope.

Kyle was far, far better than Sodje.

Thecat23
02-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Now? Pre season? I'd rather wait and see who we sign in the coming weeks. Better than Sodje I would hope.

Kyle was far, far better than Sodje.

Agree, Kyle defo better than Sodje. Holds up the ball well and good header of the ball.

pacorosssco
03-07-2012, 11:41 AM

worth sacking bb for alone.

Littlest Hobo
03-07-2012, 11:51 AM
I think he has something to prove, I'd have him on the bench.

He'd be a fantastic subbie.

bawheid
03-07-2012, 11:55 AM
I think he has something to prove, I'd have him on the bench.

He'd be a fantastic subbie.

:jamboak:

blackpoolhibs
03-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Kevin Kyle or Garry O'Connor fit would be a great addition to our team. Its the fit bit thats always been the problem with both.

PJ IronHIbee
25-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Heard kyle was offered £200 a week from the pars on a 6 month deal. Kyle knocked back the offer and took up an offer to hook up st johnstone. Rumour has it, if no offer is forth coming from the saints he is off to the newco. By all accounts he is the size of a house. How the mighty have fallen!
Ggtth

Andy74
25-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Kevin Kyle or Garry O'Connor fit would be a great addition to our team. Its the fit bit thats always been the problem with both.

A fit Kevin Kyle would be exactly what we are after, although we don't have any wide players to cross a ball either.

Surely worth some sort of short term deal on a prove your fitness basis.

Rattler
25-07-2012, 07:29 PM
A fit Kevin Kyle would be exactly what we are after, although we don't have any wide players to cross a ball either.

I mentioned this on the PM board a couple of weeks back that the only deal being offered by Hibs was / is a pay-as-you-play arrangement. It hadn't been taken any further by either party at that time, so don't know if it's still on the table.

I'll hopefully get the chance to have a blether with his folks at the weekend to see what the script is.

hibees 7062
25-07-2012, 08:31 PM
I mentioned this on the PM board a couple of weeks back that the only deal being offered by Hibs was / is a pay-as-you-play arrangement. It hadn't been taken any further by either party at that time, so don't know if it's still on the table.

I'll hopefully get the chance to have a blether with his folks at the weekend to see what the script is.

Tell them to stop feeding him :na na:

CallumLaidlaw
25-07-2012, 09:05 PM

A pars supporting mate was at their game against hearts and said that although Kyle needed to lose some weight, he dominated Zaliukas for the whole game and won every header

Ell_Chrisso
25-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Can confirm that Kyle was training with StJohnstone on there pitch inside the stadium with the full team preparing for the european tie. Apparently Saints just need him to prove fitness, and will get him in. Looked sharp enough to me in the ten mins i spent watching.

gbur123ukgb
25-07-2012, 09:52 PM
kevin kyle is a karthorse.
Surely there is better players out there for same wages as him
:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

dmc1875
25-07-2012, 10:16 PM
kevin kyle is a karthorse.
Surely there is better players out there for same wages as him
:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Cart-horse he may be, but I would snap him up in a minute if his injury is behind him.

Hibs having a strong arial threat for once? And people don't think this is something we have badly needed for years?? I would say he is a better foil for Griffiths than Doyle currently...and he would score more goals

gbur123ukgb
25-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Cart-horse he may be, but I would snap him up in a minute if his injury is behind him.

Hibs having a strong arial threat for once? And people don't think this is something we have badly needed for years?? I would say he is a better foil for Griffiths than Doyle currently...and he would score more goals
Maybe but id bet better players for the money he would want

Scouse Hibee
25-07-2012, 10:23 PM
A pars supporting mate was at their game against hearts and said that although Kyle needed to lose some weight, he dominated Zaliukas for the whole game and won every header

Kyle only came on as a sub on 60 mins is what I was told!

Smiggy 7-0
26-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Have said before:
K Kyle on a pay per game would not be bad

:aok: