PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have TV and broadband without a phone line

iwasthere1972
23-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Just served my notice on Sky because as far as I'm concerned it's too expensive for what I get. Basically I hardly ever use my home phone unless it's answering it to some Indian guy telling me I have a virus on my computer or Penicuik Windows offering me.....well cheap windows.

I'm now looking at getting a TV service and broadband only. I would more than likely have to go to Virgin for my TV service as although I can get Freeview I don't believe I would get all the channels. Broadband I would need to be getting 10GB a month.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

TamHibs
23-06-2012, 03:20 PM
If you're in the fibre optic area for Virgin you'd probably be best taking up one of their packages to be honest.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?z5yvaf

Matty_Jack04
24-06-2012, 09:16 AM
I have broadband and tv with virgin never had any issues with them although the tv package is expensive if ur adding sky sports/movies

VickMackie
24-06-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm with virgin. Love the Internet. I was also gonna go without a phone line but think it was cheaper, or only a quid or two higher to have it.

Always good for emergencies.

Since90+2
25-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Im with Virgin aswell and 99% of the time the service is fantastic (Internet speeds are superb).

It is expensive though , I have Broadband and TV with Sky Sports but no movies and its £72 a month.