PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket [savings]

erin go bragh
22-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Whilst driving past the Falkirk stadium today, i noticed a sign saying buy your early bird season ticket and save 65% on walk up prices .

Anybody know how much our early birds season tickets saved on walk ups [percentage wise]

65% seems a cracking discount .

ggtth

Baldy Foghorn
22-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Whilst driving past the Falkirk stadium today, i noticed a sign saying buy your early bird season ticket and save 65% on walk up prices .

Anybody know how much our early birds season tickets saved on walk ups [percentage wise]

ggtth

Depends on how many home Cup Ties we have, how many Category A games we have at home, and if we are in top or bottom half after split....Have Hibs announced walk up prices for the new Season yet?

Saorsa
22-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Depends on how many home Cup Ties we have, how many Category A games we have at home, and if we are in top or bottom half after split....Have Hibs announced walk up prices for the new Season yet?They'd have a brass neck tae put them up efter last season.

Baldy Foghorn
22-06-2012, 06:54 PM
They'd have a brass neck tae put them up efter last season.

Indeed

DH1875
22-06-2012, 06:58 PM

ggtth

Forget that. I'm still waiting on my voucher.

And while I'm at it. I'll no be getting my free tickets for Rangers games :deal:

down-the-slope
22-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Depends on how many home Cup Ties we have, how many Category A games we have at home, and if we are in top or bottom half after split....Have Hibs announced walk up prices for the new Season yet?

And whether you see value in Buy one get one free shirt offer / free tickets for OF home matches....whoops :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
22-06-2012, 07:08 PM
And whether you see value in Buy one get one free shirt offer / free tickets for OF home matches....whoops :greengrin

I never got the shirt voucher, which does not bother me, but I still can't get my head around the free OF tickets....

JohnStephens91
22-06-2012, 07:11 PM
If walk up prices stay the same I think that would be considered acceptable, paying £12 for concessions and £22 for adults is probably a fair price, it should become even fairer if Hibs continue to make good signings too, as long a they can play well together though.

Also 65% savings must include the free ticket for Celtic, the buy one get one free on the tops, the savings you make already on paying for all the games in one go, and also the cup ties we may possibly get.

Baldy Foghorn
22-06-2012, 07:32 PM
If walk up prices stay the same I think that would be considered acceptable, paying £12 for concessions and £22 for adults is probably a fair price, it should become even fairer if Hibs continue to make good signings too, as long a they can play well together though.

Also 65% savings must include the free ticket for Celtic, the buy one get one free on the tops, the savings you make already on paying for all the games in one go, and also the cup ties we may possibly get.

65% savings was for Falkirk......

3pm
22-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I am expecting some ST cash back now Rangers are gone.

down-the-slope
22-06-2012, 07:45 PM
I never got the shirt voucher, which does not bother me, but I still can't get my head around the free OF tickets....

I think :rolleyes: the idea was that being them the games were never going to be 3pm Sat and also live on TV making them very unattractive for Walk Ups...and so space to fill

However hopefully Sales and Marketing group will be able to amke headway on this type of offer :wink:

007 Mickey Weir
22-06-2012, 08:00 PM
I think they should just replace the Rangers tickets with two category b games of your choice to be used before end of 2012.

Or one and a £20 voucher for the club shop.

down-the-slope
22-06-2012, 08:09 PM
I think they should just replace the Rangers tickets with two category b games of your choice to be used before end of 2012.

Or one and a £20 voucher for the club shop.

:agree: (or 2 for one if kids tickets - get the next generation)

AlbertK86
23-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Rod putting a deal together that he will only vote no to NEWCO if we sell another 5000 ST to cover the cost of no Gers !!!

Saorsa
23-06-2012, 09:23 AM

Or one and a £20 voucher for the club shop.I think it'll probably be replaced by nothing.

Eyrie
23-06-2012, 10:07 AM
I think it'll probably be replaced by nothing.
I think most people would happily take nothing in exchange for Sevco 5088 not being in the SPL.

erin-go-bragh87
23-06-2012, 10:24 AM

That's the type of attitude that will see the Huns return to the spl next season. I pay for my season ticket to watch hibs not rangers.

lucky
23-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Again we have fans wanting money out of the club if rangers are not in the SPL. Why? We as fans want Hibs to vote for that yet we want money back on a free ticket. It's time for us to invest in the club rather than STF

bobbyhibs1983
23-06-2012, 11:49 AM
now i may be a bit lazy here but if you count heartz and celtic as £27 a ticket (twice each at home?) hertz £27 x 2- 54 same with celtic ,that ll be £108
that leaves us with us with 14 games with walk up tickets for cat be being around 22
so 22 x 14 =£308

Now with the 108 and 308 that ll equal £416

Having had a little look on the hibs website a season ticket would cost £405
so a saving of £11.I had a look at a seat in the east stand for an adult who d pay full price.

clerriehibs
23-06-2012, 11:52 AM
That's the type of attitude that will see the Huns return to the spl next season. I pay for my season ticket to watch hibs not rangers.

And if hibs things all went tits up for us too and we were to be horsed down to sfl3 you'd expect to be paying a whole lot less for your season ticket. So you don't just pay to watch hibs - you'll decide on what's a fair price for watching hibs AND whatever calibre of opposition they play.

Scouse Hibee
23-06-2012, 02:27 PM
The value of a season ticket for me is being able to sit in my own seat every week in familiar surroundings of other ST holders. The money saved on buying it against pay at the gate was never really considered.

3pm
23-06-2012, 02:34 PM

Shut up.

lyonhibs
23-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Shut up.

:hilarious:hilarious

Would you like to clarify your opinion on the post, or would that purely be an ecumenical matter?

3pm
23-06-2012, 02:44 PM
:hilarious:hilarious

Would you like to clarify your opinion on the post, or whould that purely be an ecumenical matter?

The latter.

JohnStephens91
23-06-2012, 02:48 PM
65% savings was for Falkirk......

:doh:

Franck is God
25-06-2012, 11:30 AM
The value of a season ticket for me is being able to sit in my own seat every week in familiar surroundings of other ST holders. The money saved on buying it against pay at the gate was never really considered.

This is my reason too, also paying via DD suited as you knew exactly how much the footie was costing each month rather than 3 games one month and only 1 the following.

I was at all the league games last year and got the free cup top up so got 3 games from that too.

I worked out that I would have paid £442 to go to them all individually, my seat is in the West Upper and my seat counts as disrupted view so got it for £364.50 so I saved around 20% and a bit more if you count the cup matches.

Scouse Hibee
25-06-2012, 11:36 AM
This is my reason too, also paying via DD suited as you knew exactly how much the footie was costing each month rather than 3 games one month and only 1 the following.

I was at all the league games last year and got the free cup top up so got 3 games from that too.

I worked out that I would have paid £442 to go to them all individually, my seat is in the West Upper and my seat counts as disrupted view so got it for £364.50 so I saved around 20% and a bit more if you count the cup matches.

Just out of interest where is your seat? I didn't realise there were disrupted view seats in the West!

JohnStephens91
25-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Just out of interest where is your seat? I didn't realise there were disrupted view seats in the West!

I had no idea there was even any disrupted view seats anywhere inside the stadium at all

kennyh
25-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Like Falkirk the Accies offer a great saving if you buy a ST.

Walk up £16. ST is £150 so £8.33 a game, no cup offers but for 3 nominated games you can bring a pal for free and you can get 2 ST's for U10's that are free.

easty
25-06-2012, 12:25 PM

Aye and I'm expecting some mortgage cash back now that the bird accross the street has started closing her curtains to dance about in the buff. :rolleyes:

Franck is God
25-06-2012, 01:20 PM

I almost feel bad taking the discount if I'm honest as to call it a disrupted view is not really true.

Basically the barriers at the top of the steps when you come out of the concourse are in your eye line you look towards the bottom corner of the pitch closest to the West Stand. It is a great seat with a great view.

Lungo--Drom
25-06-2012, 02:08 PM
When are the season tickets available for collection or do they get posted? Some time in July I'm guessing but as it's my first I don't really know :)

3pm
25-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Aye and I'm expecting some mortgage cash back now that the bird accross the street has started closing her curtains to dance about in the buff. :rolleyes:

I never expected one to bite. Two is a bonus.

JohnStephens91
25-06-2012, 02:17 PM
As a student I already get a great discounted price for 19 games. I chose the Famous Five lower as I was struggling for cash a way back in late March/early April and at £95 I feel I have a bargain. At £12 a ticket last season and with 19 home games costing £228 my season ticket is less than half the price of paying at the gate for games. Then add in the free ticket against Celtic and the free shirt and my savings are racking up nicely too. Plus the potential of free home games in the cup can push the savings to over £200. In essence I am saving 100% on buying a ticket for that area of the ground rather than being a walk up fan as I was for a few seasons due to working in a bar.

Scouse Hibee
25-06-2012, 06:21 PM
I almost feel bad taking the discount if I'm honest as to call it a disrupted view is not really true.

Basically the barriers at the top of the steps when you come out of the concourse are in your eye line you look towards the bottom corner of the pitch closest to the West Stand. It is a great seat with a great view.

Ah I know what you're talking about, sat in a seat in hospitality last year and the barrier at the top of the steps was right in my eyeline so I moved. Good to see Hibs have recognised this and price it accordingly.

DH1875
25-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Ah I know what you're talking about, sat in a seat in hospitality last year and the barrier at the top of the steps was right in my eyeline so I moved. Good to see Hibs have recognised this and price it accordingly.

I guess IF you buy a ST for these seats there would be nothing to stop you moving to empty seats either :confused:.

Scouse Hibee
25-06-2012, 08:30 PM
I guess IF you buy a ST for these seats there would be nothing to stop you moving to empty seats either :confused:.

:agree: I suppose so as there will be plenty of empty ones to choose from.

DH1875
25-06-2012, 08:42 PM
:agree: I suppose so as there will be plenty of empty ones to choose from.

Aye, they'll be sold out by next week :greengrin.