PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs double quilt cover?

micka_weer
21-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Ok, just a tad tipsy but, my boy's just changed from a single to a double bed and needs a new bedspread. As rock n roll as it may seem, I'd like to get him a hibs one! Anybody know if there's one out there? Cheers

Micka

TamHibs
22-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Yes, I have a set. Sure It cost about £30

TrickyNicky
22-06-2012, 02:23 AM

I think Hibs should make " The Married Reversible Set' which has a floral half for the missus and a Hibs half for me.
The reverse side is all Hibs of course and will only be on show when it is my birthday.:greengrin

micka_weer
22-06-2012, 06:12 AM
Cheers :-)

ShanksSaidNo
22-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok, just a tad tipsy but, my boy's just changed from a single to a double bed and needs a new bedspread. As rock n roll as it may seem, I'd like to get him a hibs one! Anybody know if there's one out there? Cheers

Micka

Way to kill the boys buzz eh? Buy him a double bed - he'll be beginning to dream of the bevy of buxom blondes he can now have back to the house without the prospect of merely going top and toe - and then you hit him with the ultimate lady repellent - a Hibs duvet!

Wee shame.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-06-2012, 12:34 PM
I think Hibs should make " The Married Reversible Set' which has a floral half for the missus and a Hibs half for me.
The reverse side is all Hibs of course and will only be on show when it is my birthday.:greengrin

A better seller than the off-putting "irreversible marriage" set ;)

mca
22-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Way to kill the boys buzz eh? Buy him a double bed - he'll be beginning to dream of the bevy of buxom blondes he can now have back to the house without the prospect of merely going top and toe - and then you hit him with the ultimate lady repellent - a Hibs duvet!

Wee shame.

Think Thats Called Excellent Parenting and Family Planning in one Go .. BTW - Hows the laddie Ever Going To Score on a Hibs Duvet.. :wink:

micka_weer
22-06-2012, 09:27 PM

Wee shame.

He's just turned 9, fair do's I understand that your post may be a social comment on the fact that we live in east Ayrshire, however, I reckon I still have 2 more years before he starts taking part in 'dipping it in' ;-)

Jonnyboy
22-06-2012, 10:38 PM
He's just turned 9, fair do's I understand that your post may be a social comment on the fact that we live in east Ayrshire, however, I reckon I still have 2 more years before he starts taking part in 'dipping it in' ;-)

:greengrin :top marks

Silversand
22-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Anyone know where you can get a king size? Wonder what the wife would think?

:duck: :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
22-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Nothing to do with the Hibs duvet, but i bought a dorma duvet cover and pillows to match from Dunhelm around xmas time when visiting my kids in St Albans. I thought it would be nice for the summer, so while changing the bedding today, i thought i'd put it on.

20 minutes later it had me stumped, there's no opening to put the duvet in, no poppers or buttons just a sealed duvet cover. :faf: I even asked someone else to have a look at it, just to make sure i was not missing it. :greengrin

Its going back tomorrow. :greengrin

Jamesie
22-06-2012, 11:05 PM

Seriously? Where did you buy it? I've asked about the double set in the club shop many a time but to no avail. I also attribute my desire to get a Hibs double bed set while aged 31 as a major factor in me being single. :greengrin

Terry
11-06-2016, 07:02 AM
Hi,
Its an old thread but I am also looking for double quilt cover set for my little princess and I am from Australia, I just found http://www.clicknbuyaustralia.com/brand/marie-claire/ but they are very expensive, could I get something here at hibs?