PDA

View Full Version : Auction items

big-mo
19-06-2012, 12:19 PM
The following item will be up for auction at Ian Murray's Testimonial dinner on the 7th July, if you are not able to attend but wish to bid for any of the items please PM me with your top bid and a contact phone number.

1 Signed Framed Matchworn Tennis Shirts – Andy and Jamie Murray
2 Signed Framed Matchworn Patrick Viera Shirt from Testimonial Match
3 Signed Framed Matchworn Patrick Viera Boot from Testimonial Match
4 Framed Team Photo and Framed Captains Armbands
5 Framed Team Photo and Robert Pires Signed Matchworn shirt
6 Signed Framed Ian Murray Shirt – Matchworn in Ian’s final game versus Inverness

Baldy
19-06-2012, 07:56 PM
If Ian "loved Hibs" then he would never sell the top he wore in his last game, it would be something he would treasure...

.. to me it just how much he doesn't give a stuff about us

Squealing pig
19-06-2012, 08:02 PM
5 er for the pires top

Jonnyboy
19-06-2012, 08:44 PM
The following item will be up for auction at Ian Murray's Testimonial dinner on the 7th July, if you are not able to attend but wish to bid for any of the items please PM me with your top bid and a contact phone number.

1 Signed Framed Matchworn Tennis Shirts – Andy and Jamie Murray
2 Signed Framed Matchworn Patrick Viera Shirt from Testimonial Match
3 Signed Framed Matchworn Patrick Viera Boot from Testimonial Match
4 Framed Team Photo and Framed Captains Armbands
5 Framed Team Photo and Robert Pires Signed Matchworn shirt
6 Signed Framed Ian Murray Shirt – Matchworn in Ian’s final game versus Inverness

I've heard of players being one-footed Mo but what's happened to Viera's other boot? :wink:

Albion Hibs
19-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Some decent items, in my rather drunken state i managed to pick myself up the signed viera photo at the darts night may have to rattle the piggy bank for the shirt on the night...i am sure the good lady will be delighted!

keep the faith
19-06-2012, 09:32 PM
If Ian "loved Hibs" then he would never sell the top he wore in his last game, it would be something he would treasure...

Wow

lyonhibs
19-06-2012, 09:40 PM

:hilarious :faint:

Stantons Angel
19-06-2012, 11:24 PM

He gives more than a "stuff" about the club, on both his spells wearing the shirt Ian Murray has given his "all".

Even superman himself could not have stopped the rot from setting in last season.

To give the last shirt he wore for the team says a lot about the character of the man. As you say he could have kept this strip along with others he will no doubt have, but he donated it to be auctioned for charity!

Lets hope those present on the night will appreciate the gesture enough to bid for the shirt and help raise some much needed funds for the charities involved.

(Must remember to keep my hands in my pocket whilst this auction is taking place.

GGTTH.

big-mo
22-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Can the THEWEMAN please PM me with a contact email so that I can reply to your bid.

Just a reminder to others, tickets are still available for Ian's dinner, some great acts including the Proclaimers, tickets £50 or only £20.