PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Board to consider International Supporters ideas about HibsTV

hibbybrian
15-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Media Manager Andrew Sleight has indicated that the Board will consider the International Supporters proposals regarding coverage of next seasons games :thumbsup: it would be greatly appreciated if any overseas supporters who have any interest in HibsTV could get in touch in order for their views to be made known to the Club. :aok:

The Green Goblin
15-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Media Manager Andrew Sleight has indicated that the Board will consider the International Supporters proposals regarding coverage of next seasons games :thumbsup: it would be greatly appreciated if any overseas supporters who have any interest in HibsTV could get in touch in order for their views to be made known to the Club. :aok:

Hi Brian. I replied with my thoughts to HibsMax, before he collated them on that e-mail. Did you get that e-mail?

TheUsualSuspect
16-06-2012, 05:50 AM

Hey man it's something I would be interested in.

I would probably be more interested in a extended highlights package or a delayed full game package. Living in NZ I don't really stay up to watch games live so a live stream wouldn't be what i will be looking for.

keep me informed about what's going on:aok:

Ozyhibby
16-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Hope they consider some local fans ideas and put a competitive team on the park for a change.

Hongkong Phooey
16-06-2012, 08:25 AM
I replied to the original thread also but would be happy to pay for live matches. I'm pretty lucky that most will be at about 11pm on a Saturday - not too bad.

A season ticket and PAYG option would be good to see - probably start with the PAYG and see how it works.