PDA

View Full Version : Arry Gone...

BoltonHibee
13-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Redknapp leaves Spurs

Pretty Boy
13-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Strange one.

Maybe he's taken the hump with them not letting him speak to the FA.

PatHead
13-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Obviously going to Hearts.

BoltonHibee
13-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Obviously going to Hearts.

He is hot favourite

LancashireHibby
13-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Paddy Power already stopped taking bets on Moyes being his replacement.

Hibeesmad
13-06-2012, 08:42 PM
He hasn't left.?

blackpoolhibs
13-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Nothing on SSN?

bighairyfaeleith
13-06-2012, 08:44 PM
has he actually quit as I can't find any confirmation?

BoltonHibee
13-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Nothing on SSN?

OK, you heard it here first then :)

HibbySpurs
13-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Redknapp leaves Spurs

I havent seen this anywhere? Your source please (although pretty academic as its 99% certain to happen anyway):rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
13-06-2012, 08:48 PM
He made a statement on ESPN last night rubbishing this rumour, has he actually left?

BoltonHibee
13-06-2012, 08:49 PM
I havent seen this anywhere? Your source please (although pretty academic as its 99% certain to happen anyway):rolleyes:

Richard Keys

VickMackie
13-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Sounds like they'll say it's because of no CL qualification.

They'll tumble down the league and be back at mid table mediocrity in no time. VDV and Bale will bolt.

My prediction!

Sir David Gray
13-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Breaking news now on SSN now.

According to "Sky sources" anyway.

Scott Allan Key
13-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Paddy Power already stopped taking bets on Moyes being his replacement.

In an ideal world, Moyes would be a candidate for Scotland manager, IMHO. Sorry to see Harry go, if true, he has had Spurs play some lovely football, albeit not consistently enough to make him a truly great manager.

HibbySpurs
13-06-2012, 08:53 PM
On SSN now.

Gutted to say the least.

Thanks for the memories 'Arry:not worth

Littlest Hobo
13-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Sky sources believes that Harry Rednapp has parted company with Spurs.

Not been made official as of yet.....

alfieboi75
13-06-2012, 08:57 PM
MMmmmm.....I do find this a strange decision.......wonder what the actual reasons are......ok...Arry did not get Spurs into Champions League this year....but surely he is still the ideal manager to have.....

3pm
13-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Don't mess with Daniel Levy.

Littlest Hobo
13-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Contract dispute ive heard. Harry only had a year left and probably wanted more security?? Just a guess.

Haymaker
13-06-2012, 09:03 PM

Exactly

bingo70
13-06-2012, 09:03 PM
I've got a mate that's a spurs season ticket holder and I was amazed at the stick he gave harry last season, guessing that was because he wouldn't commit to them rather than because of results?

HibbySpurs
13-06-2012, 09:04 PM

Yes, I think he's obviously fallen out with DL. A pity as this is (obviously) the best Spurs team in a long time.

However, onward and (hopefully) upward and at least this has been sorted quickly and the club can now deal with getting a new manager in place to take the club forward.

My personal choice? I hear theres some Irish bloke up in Scotland who's an utter genius in the making.... Pat something or other :confused:,he'll do for me :cb

Would maybe take JK as a second prize though:not worth

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-06-2012, 09:08 PM
He will get the England job in under a month after Hodgson makes an erse of the Euros.

Sergey
13-06-2012, 09:08 PM
The guy is a 'wrong-un' and is lucky to not be in jail.

Odious cretin who has defrauded the tax-payer and punters on Betfair with his various shinnagins.

He should also be given a mandatory life sentence for fathering Jamie.

The_Todd
13-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Gutting. I can only imagine he was pushed rather than jumped.

ALF TUPPER
13-06-2012, 09:16 PM
In an ideal world, Moyes would be a candidate for Scotland manager, IMHO. Sorry to see Harry go, if true, he has had Spurs play some lovely football, albeit not consistently enough to make him a truly great manager.

Dont like Moyes since he snapped Mark McGraws leg with that outrageous tackle. .... Not that I bear a grudge ;)

erin go bragh
13-06-2012, 09:17 PM
MMmmmm.....I do find this a strange decision.......wonder what the actual reasons are......ok...Arry did not get Spurs into Champions League this year....but surely he is still the ideal manager to have.....
He did get them into the champions league ,but when chelsea won it they got bumped into the europa league .

Wonder where Harry will go next , Liverpool will be wishing they had waited a bit .

ggtth

Sylar
13-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Pep Guardiola for Spurs anyone? :wink:

heretoday
13-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Spurs fans will be happy. Harry insisted on playing 4-4-2 stubbornly towards the end of the season, using the hopeless Saha.

Can't see Moyesie as a Tottenham type but there's not much else available except Paulo Sergio. :greengrin

hibsbollah
13-06-2012, 09:24 PM
The guy is a 'wrong-un' and is lucky to not be in jail.

Odious cretin who has defrauded the tax-payer and punters on Betfair with his various shinnagins.

He should also be given a mandatory life sentence for fathering Jamie.

Your only post ive ever completely agreed with. :top marks

hibee62
13-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Pep Guardiola for Spurs anyone? :wink:

I heard a rumour that Redknapp was going to Chelsea and Moyes to Tottenham. Maybe Redknapp thought he was getting the Chelsea job, they changed their minds and Tottenham have taken exception to him wanting to leave...?

crewetollhibee
13-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Dont like Moyes since he snapped Mark McGraws leg with that outrageous tackle. .... Not that I bear a grudge ;)

And David Fellinger at East End park too.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-06-2012, 09:55 PM
David Moyes for Spurs! Surely not, cannae see Spurs fans being too impressed with that.

Pretty Boy
13-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Anyone else think with the money he spent Harry actually underacheived at Spurs, especially last season.

dchibs
13-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Yes, I think he's obviously fallen out with DL. A pity as this is (obviously) the best Spurs team in a long time.

However, onward and (hopefully) upward and at least this has been sorted quickly and the club can now deal with getting a new manager in place to take the club forward.

My personal choice? I hear theres some Irish bloke up in Scotland who's an utter genius in the making.... Pat something or other :confused:,he'll do for me :cb

Would maybe take JK as a second prize though:not worth
Will CC get the job,

iwasthere1972
13-06-2012, 11:05 PM
He's already lined up to go to Ibrox in time for the revamped huns and will have a dual role of coach/tax advisor.

lucky
13-06-2012, 11:05 PM
HR was 1 trophy in his career. He is vastly over rated. The media love him but he is known for being a dodgey character. He will struggle to get another big job. Rumours of him taking a job in the middle east. Another tax Dodger bites the dust

joebakerforever
13-06-2012, 11:15 PM

It was Raymond Sharp that crippled Mark McGraw at Easter Road, not Moyes

muzzhfc
14-06-2012, 12:21 AM
HR was 1 trophy in his career. He is vastly over rated. The media love him but he is known for being a dodgey character. He will struggle to get another big job. Rumours of him taking a job in the middle east. Another tax Dodger bites the dust

i agree with him being over rated. i do think he is a good manager, however, he believes too much of his own press and as a result ruled himself out of the ingurland yob. he is a good manager, top 10, however i believe he got a bit lucky at spurs. decent manager, but waaaay over rated

JohnStephens91
14-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Liverpool should at least rise one place next season now that old molten lava pus has left Spurs.

joe_hfc
14-06-2012, 01:25 AM
i agree with him being over rated. i do think he is a good manager, however, he believes too much of his own press and as a result ruled himself out of the ingurland yob. he is a good manager, top 10, however i believe he got a bit lucky at spurs. decent manager, but waaaay over rated

I disagree with him being over rated I believe that he merited the praise whilst at Tottenham. When he took over, Tottenham were sitting bottom of the table with 2 points from 8 games. This was the same team which held a mediocre mid-table finish the season before. He then turned the team around straight away winning 10 points from 12 games, and they went on to qualify for Europe. Since then Spurs have finished in the top 4 twice.

Harry has also nurtured some of the best young talent in Europe over that time; and keep an eye on their youth team because there are some more absolute gems which will shine when they break through.

Ok he HAS had a lot of money to play with, but generally, I feel that he has build a rock solid team. How many times have we seen clubs with money squander it on utter crap?

Yes he had money, and yes he's a shady character. But to say that he has been over-rated whilst at Spurs; I disagree. He has built a special culture and a winning mentality at the club, and I see him leaving as a big big loss to Spurs.

Scouse Hibee
14-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Liverpool should at least rise one place next season now that old molten lava pus has left Spurs.

:yawn2:

stantonhibby
14-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Redknapp will apparently get £3m compensation for being sacked which after tax will see him get £3m.

cabbageandribs1875
14-06-2012, 09:17 PM
that's a lot o pedigree chum for his dug rosie

thefifer1959
14-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Redknapp leaves Spurs

from spurs

The Club can today announce that Harry Redknapp will be leaving his post as manager.
Chairman Daniel Levy commented, "This is not a decision the Board and I have taken lightly. Harry arrived at the Club at a time when his experience and approach was exactly what was needed. This decision in no way detracts from the excellent work Harry has done during his time with the Club and I should like to thank him for his achievements and contribution. Harry will always be welcome at the Lane."

Harry said, "I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Spurs and am proud of my achievements. I have had a fantastic four years with the Club, at times the football has been breathtaking. I am sad to be leaving but wish to thank the players, staff and fans for their terrific support during my time there."

thefifer1959
14-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Anyone else think with the money he spent Harry actually underacheived at Spurs, especially last season.

he didnt under achieve, the problem came when Engerland job came up the spurs players became restless at the thought of him leaving that their form slipped but when it was confirmed he wasnt getting the job they turned iot on again.

lapsedhibee
15-06-2012, 07:35 AM
that's a lot o pedigree chum for his dug rosie

Shirley the dug will be putting the whole lot straight into its own Swiss bank account, rather than splashing it on food?

cabbageandribs1875
15-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Shirley the dug will be putting the whole lot straight into its own Swiss bank account, rather than splashing it on food?

it's rosie the dug :cb anyway, have you saw the price o that pedigree chum :bitchy: wont be much money left after arry gets his split