PDA

View Full Version : Club shop postage.

DH1875
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
How much do the club charge to post out a jersey? and do they include the receipt in with it. When are the new ST cards getting sent out, the end of this month or next? and I've still NO got my voucher. Should I email the shop or ticket office to get it sent out.

While I'm at it, how much are they charging per letter/number for shirts.

LancashireHibby
11-06-2012, 07:49 PM
I paid £4.50ish for delivery when I ordered the new shirt last Friday. Parcel does usually have a receipt enclosed, though you get emailed one as well.

DH1875
11-06-2012, 10:32 PM
I paid £4.50ish for delivery when I ordered the new shirt last Friday. Parcel does usually have a receipt enclosed, though you get emailed one as well.

Cheers bud :aok:.

Hibs_SW
12-06-2012, 08:49 AM
How much do the club charge to post out a jersey? and do they include the receipt in with it. When are the new ST cards getting sent out, the end of this month or next? and I've still NO got my voucher. Should I email the shop or ticket office to get it sent out.

While I'm at it, how much are they charging per letter/number for shirts.

I sent an email to the general hibs email under the database on the hibs website and i got a reply from the ticket office i think it was apparently they were working their way through the telephone orders and online for season tickets as i had not received my voucher also. But find it funny how the postage was sent that day that i got the reply so really they had just not done it yet. Give them a wee email no doubt ull get similar reply or just receive it after emailing.